drift wyd

guardian.theater/

Shows you if you show up in any twitch/youtube link

Just plug in your PSN name/gamertag

Neat watching me demolish people in trials from their perspective lel

clearing out screenshots, here's one from ages ago

>tfw no failsafe gf

even older, not sure what happened here

I saw three in my last four events, with one being double. Bad RNG does not mean a nerf.

Gunz and (he who shall not be named), get on PSN I'll make a party.

RIP, second Warlock

nth for pc version also Failsafe is cute CUTE!!

>Needing exotics to be useful.

I pitty your kind.

Blow me over a cup of tea and we'll talk.

Someone make a better version please,
I don't use photoshop

What's the best Titan build for pve?

>Still haven't got my wildwood legs.
>Somehow mananged to get ANOTHER riskrunner form this giant tea sipping bundle of sticks.

Fuck you Devrim, I'm sick of your fucking RNG mechanics.

I swear to god Devrim is a worse vendor than the all the Faction vendors combined form D1.

TOP TREE STRIKER WITH PULSE

Strike plus skullfort is about it. Titans got fucked for exotics so its skullfort and pulses or just pulses otherwise you're gimping yourself.

>33 days
I just want to play this fucking game

is there a complete list of all legendary/exotics somewhere

Striker+Double nades.

This cuck shit is the worst thing to come to Veeky Forums since gamergate and /pol/

t.cuck

>Only ever wanted helmets from each planet
>Literally never gotten a single one

So mad

We need one more to do the under belly chest from the raid. If you got keys for chest send me a message.

you do realize gamergate and the fappening posed a great threat to this site, right? it's not even a matter of /pol/, it's a matter of newfags who didn't grasp that you do that shit in IRC or something, you do no do it here
(although I don't support the death threats that were made)

Very cool.

Listen here you bent tosser, get your mouth away from that rainbow-colored teabag, dig around in the cavern that you keep all this worthless shit in, and just
GIVE ME MY HELMET so I can move on to yelling at that one-armed glowstick for his shoulders to drop

>No activities found.

>tfw no clan ship
>no ship combat
>tfw when partying up with a random you have to go into orbit and come back
>tfw no drop in ships like the old E3 trailer
>tfw no big team battle equivalent
>tfw no big maps
>tfw no forge equivalent

kek

It's only a matter of time until NOTArchons Forge is re introduced. That and I bet the first addition to PvP is going to be a 6v6 or higher mode, so that can be your big team battle
Clan ships would be dope, though

I find it really hard to put this game down. My sleep schedule is fucked beyond belief.

oh no, my dear Veeky Forums. I dont know what i would of if it shut down.

>Firebase Hades
>Red Legion Goliath
Why does the Cabal have things that use names from human mythology? Is this just a case of Guardians making up reporting names for things like what NATO did with Soviet equipment?

ahahaha, found that trials match where I went flawless and got paragraphs of hate mail from a fireteam of niggers

Fucking delicious, thank you.

Did you count the extra 365 to actually get all of the content?

I just wish there was something less intense then the raid that could be played by 6 or more people. I still don't know why patrols are limited to 3 person fireteams.

Could be the closest we can translate them to in our language
Actually hold on, is it explained why Ghaul and co were speaking english to the Speaker? Or is that just some Traveler magic/Translator tech bs

Finally beat the raid. Thank god this team wasnt full of retards

>a bunch of defeats against 4 man premades

just wanted to get the weekly crucible engram
thanks for reminding me
at least i can pull off 2-3 k/d even when we lose hard

Post them then, faggot

>yfw the teamshot meta is so soldified 6v6 will be 6-stacks only

>actually won more than I had remembered
Scathelok is such a great weapon for close quarters

>took down 2 guys from Primal and 2 others I don't know
>it was streamed
>they started bitching we were playing like pussies and such

Ez money.

ITT things that didn't happen

Is skullfort the only viable Titan exotic?

I'm fine with that.

Enjoy your console exclusive framerate and resolution too :)

user please don't make me think of this. This isn't the future I want

Bottom tree striker with insurmountable skullfort as helmet and punch everything

I already did the raid and the Nightfall this week and I really can't be assed to do the public events or the crucible milestone.

I probably still will because I'm 299 light and autism demands I reach 300

But I am not looking forward to those activities.

If you're a sentinel, mask of the quiet one and doomfang are both extremely solid so >one exotic is kind of a meme
Sunbreaker isn't something titans talk about.

Could be translator tech. IIRC, weren't there missions that involved the player and ghost messing with or fabricating Fallen comms? Maybe translators aren't too hard to come by when you have advanced AI. Maybe the Cabal intercepted and recorded English comms while fighting Guardians in D1, and Ghaul's team did their homework.

I've been having a blast with the Synthoceps, especially in PvP. No one expects the insanse lunge range on those things when coupled with bottom Striker Tree.

oh boy 6 man firing squads!
now I can die even quicker!

does knockout stack with them? have you tested?

The game has to be tweaked back to D1 type meta for 6v6 to work properly, I think. Or far more open maps so that moving in unison as a group gets teams ganked.

Can I just run past most of the enemies in the campaign and still get to 20?

>been browsing for 11 years
>close calls in the past of Veeky Forums shutdown
>still my favorite website
"its okay if Veeky Forums shuts down xd"

>while traveling to Earth, in between preparing their rifles and checking on the tanks targeting systems, the Cabal had to perform the most dreaded of tasks
>Language Class
>"What do you mean they have more than one language?!?!"
>"D-Dominus, please, we don't understand it either! Their communications are mixed and scattered, we need more time!"

Public events are easy, especially on Titan. Just fast travel to the closest place next to the event 20 seconds before it starts and there will be other guardians to help.

The Titan ones are easy as fuck to go Heroic on too.

How does this shit work? It just shows me all the activities I did on my character, not if I appeared on someone's stream.

>and punch everything
Don't forget Dunemarchers if you're looking to punch.
I'm almost ashamed at the amount of punching I do.
Almost.

can I join somebody elses tower to cash in my calus tokens?

It seems so, haven't done many tests in PvP due to unwilling testees, but in PvE I notice I go a fair bit further forward with Knockout activated compared to without.

See that blank screen on the right of each activity? It'll be filled out with an embedded video via Twitch/YT where you can play it, along with a relative time in which you appear in said content.

Git gud, honestly.

i dont think it works that way chum

Thanks man.

>tfw I only lost against streamers

I wanted to see their destruction from my perspective.

>cabal have a legend
>guy named acrius wants the sun so he gets the sun and becomes emperor
>gaul hears about our legend of icarus
>icarus acrius literally anagrams
>gaul makes note of this and the similarities in the legends

the only way to get gud in d2 pvp is just traveling in a group

if you're not in a group you're playing the pvp wrong

aiming isn't hard and isn't the issue

Forget the health regen use mask on double nade striker.

>Oryx comes to you as a psychic projection via FINGERTIPS
>still speaks English
>speaks English to that 5 eyed knight in cutscenes
Don't give it too much thought. It's a video game.

I just got a Sweet Business? What's the hype around this? I'm guessing it's pure PvE cheese with the firing mechanic just unloading into bosses, but is there more to it than that?

>6-man firepower is so obscene that its whichever glob shoots first has an advantage so great the other glob simply can't win
>you'll never have a glob so coordinated you can effectively teamshoot but the enemy team is a melding of vex and borg hive mindery

It's also about positioning and picking off targets and knowing when to use your powers, you can do a hell of a lot on your own.
t. Warlockfag

no

>my past SIX crucible games have been vs premades
i don't get it
is this supposed to be fun?

oh I'm sorry I didnt make 10 alts as soon as the game launched to boost my light and my group is going in 100% blind. Enjoy being carried faggot

What, you don't have any friends to go stomp solo players with, user?

The only fun thing is being on a premade of your own. Or beating a premade with a bunch of randoms, because that is just the TITS

How do i do the gaunlets?

What are you even saying?

You can go solo, just don't expect to kill the whole enemy team by yourself, retard, maybe pick off one that's weak or throw a grenade to scatter them. You are supposed to be a distraction, for the most part, so your team can do damage. This is where communication is important. If you run in without saying anything, then you're at fault for your own shitty experience. Get good.

I feel like Striker has the best abilities but one of the weaker supers, Sentineltop has better abilities but a worse Super while Sbottom has the Shield throw for days, and Sunbreaker is only useful for the hammer throws.
Am I reading this wrong?

Its not even good at pve, thing just tickles yellows

Let him project, it makes him feel better.

>start game agaist premade
>team goes in random directions
>other team is same clan and with flawless logo and several runs
>ghost, orbit

>striker
>weak supers
Nigga the guy has like 4 nova bombs in his knuckles and he can roam

>Enemy team wins the 3v4 while you try and get some sneaky angle
>Enemy team has seen 3 dudes over there and see's a blip on the side, turns to enjoy a free kill
You need your teammates to actually know how to stall a 3v4 while still keeping the enemy team distracted. You aint doing that with randos. So even if you pick faggots off from the side you still aren't "on your own"

I just talked with a super fit 30 something black guy for the fourth or fifth time about destiny 1&2. He's a customer at my food place. He told me about his British friends he plays with regularly.
Is it weird what a broad appeal this game has across demographics?

Asked this in the previous thread: It's not too big a loss if I use a MIDA multi-tool and Scathelocke as infusion fodder for Nameless Midnight and Origin Story, right? I've got more than enough shards to buy a spare MIDA from the Collection tab and neither it nor Scathelocke feel as fun to shoot.

Also, are there any auto rifles with explosive rounds yet?

If you're playing anything but Striker, you're doing it wrong

I'd like it better if he could just throw it like a lightning bolt. Feel like it's useless against big targets.

hearing the trials salt is delicious
"they're not even good"
and incessant complaining about MIDA

UK people are cucks. The other day i played with someone people who said muslims wasn't a problem there.