Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1137067201
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Fane, Beard, Sebille, and Lohse

can i fuck a female lizard? or let that red lizard pound me?

It's the 'soft' cap because you'll run out of sources of XP around there. The hard cap is 34.

Guys bls helb

What skills to give a necro/summoner shaman staff/wand warrior at start of the game?

nth for skeletons

>sebille
you're a terrible person

Sup /v/?

So who are the most interesting companions to bring along? I'm still at the beginning of act 1 and hesitating on who I should I pick, tell me who you thought was the best and who was shit.

>can i fuck a female lizard?
Brothel.

>or let that red lizard pound me?
If you're Red Prince - sure.

can I genocide all the inferior races as red prince?

>play skeleton OC
>I can bleed
ummm

How balanced and bug-free the game is currently? I loved the first D:OS but I have multiple titles ahead of it (chronologically) on my backlog. Is there any reason why I should start this playing now instead of a month or two from now?

You can kill everyone and anyone and still progress in the main story

I got Fane, Beast and Prince hoping they will smash my oc elf pussy in the later acts.

>get further into Red Prince origin
>he wasn't exiled for cavorting with demons
>he was exiled for doing so unsuccessfully
I goddamn love the lizards.

I beat the game and all I have to say is not sebille unless you want a deviantart OC as your companion
quite a few bugs, I'd hold off on playing it for a few months if you have a backlog.
lots of buggy quests

>In case control user doesn't view it from last thread

Okay here's an excuse.

In a turn-based game based on observing your surroundings and exploration the player never needs more than 1-2 commands a second to do ANYTHING at all in the game so you don't make the command buffer in the game very low and the engine doesn't need to be able to process a bazillion commands at once.

The right tool for the right game user, this isn't Counter Strike or something. The game doesn't need snappy, millisecond response time so it doesn't have it.

>This is unacceptable to me. There are plenty of things I'm willing to put up with; bad control isn't one of them.

You've just set a completely arbitrary and unreasonable standard. The reason you don't expect MLG command polling in a turn-based RPG is the same reason you don't expect a game like Diablo to have an unlock-able camera or an in-depth character choice system.

but can i fuck a female lizard companion?

Sebille and Lohse are way better than their early interactions would lead you to believe. I also like Ifan because grizzled mercenaries are like my favorite character archetype.

No

lohse is
sebille is not

I kind of want Beast in my party.
But I want my MC to be a female Dwarf.
But I don't want two Dwarves in my party.

>Qanna fight
>summons two skeletons
>those skeletons summon skeletons
>those skeletons summon skeletons
>Fane gets surrounded
>This happens.

Okay that was a little anti-climactic.

You're undead, not a skeleton. The skeleton lurks deeper inside of you, as it does all of us.

Beast is literally the only interesting companion, and I say this as someone who fucking hates dwarves because they're a dumb race.

but can I actually genocide entire races as part of the story?
I want the inferior races to be purged to make way for the superior lizards

Have one of them use Fane's Shape-shifting mask to masquerade as another race most of the time - bonus points if you kick Sebille out of the party and use the mask for Corpse Eater instead.

ive been cheesing tactician mode with 4 summoners and Im almost up to act 3 and I feel like shit

easily the worst mission in the entire game
fucking 11 fps at all times and at the end of the battle, the triple nigger sorcerer speaks with Ifan isntead of my main, Lohse, so I didn't get to tell him shit aobut his family

>lohse will never be my gf irl

From my party with RP, Sebille, Lohse and Fane only Fane had a slow story pace except the latest chapters. Almost zero content in act 2. Still, the only chance to fuck a skelly. RP's quest is massive as fuck, and Sebille's and Lohse's quests are pretty story-heavy. From what I've heard, same goes for Beast and Ifan.
So it's all about who do you like the most.

where do I repair wands on fort joy? the charges

Proceeding along the main story makes you pretty much eliminate the top human and dwarven military forces, and the elves are already completely dead. The only people who come out on top are the lizards.

This isn't true for Sebille at all. So many people give her a free pass because she turns from Edgelord Thundercunt to a somewhat more moderate character past Act 1 but that's just like polishing a dog turd.

Lohse is a bit better as she gets more invested in removing the demon, but it's hard to justify suffering through her happy-go-lucky-whoops-im-a-demon shit until then.

Maybe if you become Divine? who knows, probably not.

I don't think they intended this color combination to feel so... Naughty.

>wanting to live with a demon tavern

I guess Fane has less content because he was added later as a stretch goal?

by far one of the most annoying parts of the game sans inventory management is random NPCs interacting with my party characters instead of my main character with maxed out persuasion
so fucking stupid
especially if it's during a fight so i have to redo the fight and perfectly position my main character to make sure he's closest to the NPC to trigger the dialogue with him

I just restated because I was playing Tactician mode and was getting ask kicked repetdealy before leaving Fort Joy. Am I a cuck?

>tfw I lost 9 hours of my life

please tell me feder comes with me

Imp and Orc race when
fuck the lore i don't care if they are extinct

Learn how to form sentences without memes.

No, you're an intelligent human being for not coming here and bitching that the challenge difficulty is broken, and instead playing on normal.

Just play Dwarves if you want Orcs.

Live and learn mate. Once you beat classic you did pick classic, right? and get better at the game you'll be ready for Tact in your next save.

Where do you think we are?

>Wanting used goods who has had literally 100's of men, women, children, demons and miscellaneous creatures inside her.

Do you have no standards?

wtf do I do here boys?

leave my waifu alone

Can someone explain the pain demon fight?

When you first do it it was clear you just have to keep hitting the possessed dorf until the demon pops out (which it did) but after that point it hops from party member to party member and no matter how much damage I do to them (and then heal) nothing happens.

go upstairs and find the painting called 'Responsibility', put the painting ontop of the altar

How does Fanes masks works?
Are they purely cosmetic or do you get racial bonuses and ability to heal regularly while in living form?
How far into the story do you learn them?

thanks user

Get the Responsibility painting from the previous room and put it on top of the altar.

so I finished the game and never resolved the
phoenix egg
or the
sleeping child with a demon inside her

wtf were you supposed to do with them?

Same question. I guess nothing?

You don't get the ability to heal normally, but you do gain the stat changes and racial abilities of the other races.

Fane isn't the only one who can use the mask - anyone can. You can use it to turn Red Prince into an elf to gain memories from body parts for example.

You learn the recipes as soon as you invite Fane to your party - you get a complete, fully functional 4 race mask before the end of Act 1 however so there's not really a reason to use the Face-ripper thing unless you REALLY want to look like a particular Elf etc. when you transform.

How do I get the fort joy waypoint dungeon?

it's behind a locked door, but I can see a lever on the otherside

Drop the phoenix egg onto lava and it will hatch into a Phoenix familiar.

apparently the egg hatches into a phoenix but I have no idea how.
can't find shit on the girl though
might as well try hitting her I guess, that's what my mom always did to me

Name a fun battlemage build. I assume a good setup would be strength, intelligence, memory, warframe, poly and necro? Is that good? I really really like the necro tree.

There's quite a few entrances to that part of the prison - that particular one is the one you encounter by using the secret lever on the side of the Waypoint statue in fort joy market I think? The one you get pointed to as part of Withermoore's soul jar.

dallis is t h i c c

>get on the ship to leave the island
>go respec characters
>stop playing for the day
>realise all the fucking quests I forgot to do
I really hope they fix that quest log. I had like 20 quests listed as not completed and as far as I know most of them were already done as far as possible

I want to marry The Red Prince

Use a staff and you can drop strength, Warfare will scale with INT if you have a staff equipped.

Only lava will work? Or a fire spell is fine too?

2H staff, don't put a point in strength
seems a lot of people are unaware that abilities scale with your weapon type

Kill the door.

I've only had it work with lava, but you're welcome to test with a fire patch and see for yourself.

What are the first skills to pick up as a glass cannon ranger? Poly for chameleon cloak and scoundrel for adrenaline seem good. Marksman doesn't seem to give much at the beginning except first aid?

If you kill a trader, does he drop all the shit he was selling?

But a dual wielding spell caster was cool. Ah well.

t. Fire Slug Queen

Whats the highest physical armor shield you can grab after getting off the boat?

Any reason to splash into poly as a mage?

I want Ifan and Red Prince in my party, but I'm scared they'll be super gay if I'm being too nice to them, can I avoid fucking them and still being friendly to them?

>seems a lot of people are unaware that abilities scale with your weapon type

"Some" abilities scale with weapon type. Poly only ever scales with STR for example, just as Scoundrel only scales with Finesse.

In fact - it's Warfare in particular that's based on weapon type - it's kind of the gimmick of the tree.

First aid can be got by eating a body part from near the crocodiles. Marksman early game is mostly for the bonus damage from height.

fucking genius that teleport pyramids have durability and can be perma destroyed

Easily. This is not a bioware game.

>In fact - it's Warfare in particular that's based on weapon type - it's kind of the gimmick of the tree.
it also kind of makes strength worthless
if you stack int and use a staff, you also get all the spells boosted too

got im

shit how do i repair my wand?

t. Sebille

Just be careful and say no homo when you be nice to them.

what wand?

Invisibility, Flight and Chicken Claw are universally useful skills almost anyone can use - if you feel they warrant the point investment.

While the damaging spells in Poly scale off STR, most Rogues pick it up for Invisibility and Flight anyway so it's kind of an anything goes skill.

Yes, it's very explicit about the fucking invitation when it happens - so you choose who you approach, if anyone at all.

t. Sadha

purging wand to get past shriekers

So huntsman and warfare boost damage multiplicatively, but what about finesse? Is that additive or multiplicative? I dunno if I should max poly or warfare on my ranger.

gratiana will recharge it

Talk to Gratiana, if you killed her then i have no idea

Just tested it, the fire spells only heal it.

It allows for build diversity, though I agree that by unfortunate balancing STR Sword and Board and STR Dual Wielding are kind of useless.

STR 2H Necro + Enrage is still the most damage in a single turn out of any build in the entire game though and makes most bosses look like a joke, even more-so than Rogues unless you're going hard in the paint and use Daggers Drawn + Mortal Strike.

Lots of buggy quests? Shit, I thought the situation would be much better after Early Access. No biggie though, I have other titles to play and even more coming in the next weeks. Thanks for the input!

best mod
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1137067201
no idea why they gave it a source requirement, fucking retarded. Makes it almost worthless.
damn
is there even any lava in Arx?

Is it gay to fuck a skeleton (male)?