Why are Mormons so silly? Why weren't they cleansed at the time properly?

Why are Mormons so silly? Why weren't they cleansed at the time properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LdCEJISKWHc
youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because you do not believe in the core message doesn't make it silly, friend. Mormonism is a great part of American histoy and culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=LdCEJISKWHc

there were attempts to ''cleanse'' them so they ran away to salt fucking lake, where no one would bother to bother them

>Not posting the original

youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE

The man who invented Mormonism was a professional con-man.

t. a man who lives in upstate New York, the birthplace of Mormonism.

Christian theology had progressed far enough that heresy wasn't considered worthy of death, well under the eyes of the law at least a lot of people fucking hated them and tried to genocide them

t. a bigot

t. alt right cuck.

Because nobody wanted to chase them down all the way to Utah. Also have you ever met one? Even if its because of their missionizing they are some of the nicest fucks in the world.

[spoiler]Also it's because they are right[spoiler]

because the united states guarantees the right to freedom of religion

it's not a religion, it's a ponzi scheme

How is Mormonism in any way different form Catholicism?

So... Like any other religion?

Mormons are the worst welfare queens in the country

it isn't

both should be banned

Christian theology had progressed far enough to embrace a literal fucking anti christ?

What anime is this?

t. kid who knows nothing about religions but feels entitled to an opinion anyway

t. an Æutist

>Why weren't they cleansed at the time properly?
Because the Constitution actually worked for a change.

>MUH FREEDUMBS OF RELIGIONS

If you actually want the answer (and aren't trolling for some kind of rhetorical/egotistical dick stroke) then study Missouri history. That's where it ALL went down.
As a Missourian, I say LEAVE the Mormons and LDS people ALONE. This is the USA, we let people believe in whatever they want. END OF DISCUSSION.
/thread

Mormonism is based on racist pseudoscience that was already being disproven at the time Joseph Smith was cooking it up in his garage. Everything about it is verifiably false thanks to our historical proximity to its founding

What if Muslims wanted to practice Sharia Law in their communities? Freedom of religion, etc.

Someone pointed it out recently on here that Mormons are the original Nation of Islam. It really made me think.

practices that impinge on other peoples rights aren't kosher under the law.
this is why you can't just say "I believe in the Aztec pantheon of gods so I should be allowed to practice human sacrifice" in a court of law.