/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Kelp Dome stage has been released!
- Snapper Canal stage coming soon!
- The Heavy Splatling Deco (Splash Wall/Bubble Blower) has been released!
- The Tenta Brella weapon has been revealed and is coming soon! Special is the Bubble Blower, Sub is Beakon.
-- nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/165521794157/big-bad-brella
- Splatoon 2 artbook announced

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

>Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stats
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, salmon run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/bvpidr.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SQUEEZER WHEN

Yebbie!

i love /ink/

>Splatoon 2 artbook
Yesssss, more backstory.

After the custom jet squelcher I hope, I want my gunfu back

would you shove your weaponfu up your butt /ink/ ?

Oh, hey. Isn't that the screaming retard who regularly breaks his Switch on stream?

Hopefully soon, between those and the Dark Tetras I'm chomping at the bit.
Tenta is cool and all but those are what I want

Me too!

>run speed squid satin jacket
>now sub saver squid satin jacket
wh-which one do I want?

Wow, an entire eight kills! That's so much better
None of you fuckers could break ten
Why don't you ragequit life and do your parents a favor, you fat sack of shit. You're the ones who wanted the "chili squad"
Seriously, end your life. I average a lot better using literally any other weapon. You don't want people dicking around with whatever, then say you actually want to win next time, okay retard?
Use words instead of constantly shoving your mouth full of food
I was being civil with the other guy, but you're just a fat worthless piece of shit, fuck off.

I noticed a good amount of people here have a set look for their squid. Myself included since I like the abilities and how it looks. Do you plan on changing it when the unreleased gear or anything from Splatuno comes back? Personally I'm waiting for the octo tee.

Dude, chill

Ninja Squid

fuck off dot

If I finish a set then I move onto another set and weapon because I get bored.

>tfw, the next SR rotation has the Dynamo in it,
In the name of myself and everyone forced to use it. I hope there will be, plenty of Cohock Charge and Goldie Seeking.

Woomy!

Octo Armor looks cool but I have no use for Sub Saver. I'm looking forward to any winter gear, though.

>Do you plan on changing it when the unreleased gear or anything from Splatuno comes back?
I might possibly swap my Punk Blacks for Octoling boots and maybe some new Matcha Down Jackets if they come in different colors

holy shit dude
im 24 years old, i have a real job, i dont care about your dumbass high school drama, i just want to play video games

I really would like the octostuff, especially the boots.

Red hi-tops please. Hunter ones are cool but don't look good with as much.

>mfw finding out the dynamo goldie trick by complete accident

Wow, an entire eight kills! That's so much better
None of you fuckers could break ten
Why don't you ragequit life and do your parents a favor, you fat sack of shit. You're the ones who wanted the "chili squad"
Seriously, end your life. I average a lot better using literally any other weapon. You don't want people dicking around with whatever, then say you actually want to win next time, okay retard?
Use words instead of constantly shoving your mouth full of food
I was being civil with the other guy, but you're just a fat worthless piece of shit, fuck off.

Discord is cancer drama central and not welcome here

The designer headphones are pretty cool, I'll get a pair once they're released and Annie has a version in stock with a different ability. Other than that I really want the Octogear/Octoshot back.

Should I buy the snow delta straps with ISM on the store or keep my BDU pair?

My girl has on the blue tank and I wouldn't mind having the white tank alt with a better ability but Annie is being stingy. When more gear comes out it really depends on if I like it or not, I honestly don't remember what my main clothes were in Splat 1 except for maybe the fake contacts

Absolutely is the squid girl outfit returns

what does this have to do with anything

Keep BDU, no reason to replace it when it has a main ability that is also the brand influence of the gear

Why do discordfags feel the need to passive aggressively vent here instead of on discord?

My default is just the schoolgirl uniform with sunglasses. I usually change it up to have run speed on grate-heavy stages like Kelp Dome

Don't give him yous, he's trying to drag this drama into the thread.

>implying it's not just one autist
It's probably dot the little shit is everywhere

Because they are little pussies and can't say shit directly, they love the "attention", etc. You pick

big sopping cunts who won't actually say shit when they don't have anonymity in their safe space
again, discord is cancer
stop giving him (You)s

Are your triples cage-free? Mine aren't

How long do you think we will have to wait before we start seeing some new gear?

Touch a spaghetti's face!

the fuck is cage-free

>squid girl outfit returns
>annie gives it good abilities
>mfw

I want to touch a woomy's face though
An adult woomy, I aint no fucking pedo

Baby I'm perfect.

having a little trouble with context clues today, user?

clearly he is using chunks to get a triple, so in this instance, cage-free means a natural triple

Nobody knows. I imagine it's going to come with the 2.0.0 patch whenever the fuck THAT happens but it's really up in the air.

Petting slut woomy!

I like the style I got now. Somehow got decent mains with it as well, so I doubt I'll be changing clothes anytime soon.

Next month will have a new Grizzco gear piece and since there's no other new Grizzco gear in the game's files, either November will have an update with new gear or SR will have gear repeats.

>birb looking away in disgust

Yes

>trying to bully my superior Squid

You're just jealous of my first class apartment in the subway tunnels.

get those shades outta here

I change my gear pretty often but for posting on /ink/ tend to stick to two outfits. Really want the Squid Girl Tunic to come back though.

You think these abilities buffs would be okay?

>Quick Respawn
+QR now gets automatically activated while your team is losing in a Ranked Match.

>Bomb Defense Up
+BDU now can reduce up to 70% instead of 50% of damage coming from Subs (Burst Bombs Defenses remains with 40%).
+Specials damage can get reduced up to 45% instead of 35%.
+BDU now reduces the knockback given by a Baller's explosion.
+Rainmaker Shield damage gets slightly reduced (but it can still Splat you if you are too close)

>Cold Blooded
+Thermal Ink duration now it's affected by cold blooded.
+Decreases the amount of time an autobomb can chase you.
+Cold Blooded can hide you from Tenta Missiles users after a certain time.
• The damage sound and rumble you produce when getting hit gets reduced by more Cold Blooded slots you equip.

>Thermal Ink
+Thermal Ink now gets activated by Subs by half amount of time from a Main Weapon hit.

>Opening Gambit
+Opening Gambit gets activated on Ranked Mode while your team has at least 30 points of disadvantage from the other team.

>Haunt
+All the effects from the first Splatoon are brought back.

Do you guys ever get worried that your favorite gear will show up on the Splatnet shop with a better ability?

yes

No.

All the time

Everywhere but the discord

Floss.

Nice try dot your million alts aren't fooling anyone.

yeah that obsessive shitposter definetly has an alt in there to see when people talk about him

>Not Zekko Jade Coat and Strapping Whites for that extra sterile look

>Dynamo Roller
Absolutely.

What will it be /ink/?

>QR now gets automatically activated while your team is losing in a Ranked Match
>Ranked Match only
What's wrong with including _League
>Cold Blooded can hide you from Tenta Missiles users after a certain time.
>after
Why not 'you have to aim longer for them to lock on'?
>Opening Gambit gets activated on Ranked Mode while your team has at least 30 points of disadvantage from the other team
How does that fit, exactly?
>Haunt
>All the effects from the first Splatoon are brought back
cool, thanks for clarifying what the change is

Everything else seems fine

cold blooded

I think it'll be Special Saver.

Ink Saver Main

I'm waiting for it
Ink Regen

Ink saver sub, I believe in you

I would like a light-up t-shirt at some point to match the headphones and shoes.

Haunt changes would be:
>Enemy's location will be revealed for your whole team when they splat you (Works like a point sensor, but it lasts longer)
>While you are tracked you will receive buffs such as a bigger defense, damage and speed.

>Quick Respawn
Kinda overlaps with what Last Ditch Effort is trying to do. As is, I think it should go back to the old style, just massively cut the bonuses it gives.

>Bomb Defense
I don't think the defense values need to be changed really. There are already breakpoints that allow you to survive what otherwise was certainly fatal.
The baller I think just plain needs to cut its knockback without bomb defense. Its range is huge and few weapons can combat it effectively, if at all.
The Rainmaker explosion radius is huge, so I would appreciate reduction at its fringes.

>Cold-Blooded
The problem with Cold-Blooded is that there aren't many things you want or need to protect against. If possible, I would reduce the detection radius of specials like Tenta Missiles and Stingray to a smaller cone of vision for the enemy when attempting to target you.

>Thermal Ink
If it worked like that, then I think blaster fire would need to be included.

>Opening Gambit
Not really "opening" anymore. Maybe the buffs could be slightly increased or last slightly longer.

>Haunt
I think just point-sensor behavior instead of thermal ink is all around more useful for the slot.

Well, unfortunately today isn't my day, but I do understand that you can replace that third slot with ink saver sub chunks, correct?

>cool, thanks for clarifying what the change is
splat2 babby detected

Yeah, talk to murch

Yeah, but it takes 30. It's 10 for the first, 20 for the second of the same, 30 for the third of the same.

You can, but it'll cost 30 chunks.
To me, its a real waste of them on brand influence'd gear, even if it takes a while for the pure through scrubbing/rerolling you still get a bunch of chunks to save later.

It'll cost you 30 chunks to replace that swam sped, but yeah just ask Murch. You'll get a swim speed chunk out of it, too. Think of the possibilities!

>bigger defense, damage and speed
def+ and dmg+ doesn't exist anymore, so you'd have to replace that with something else.
Seems good? dunno, I probably wouldn't use it.
have a (you) because I like that comment

Thats no problem for me, had 49 chunks. Anyway I now have a second set of triple abilities now
I would've fucking orgasmed if this were the case for me back in Splat1

thanks lads

I finally got a recording of that sloshing machine sync I was talking about

my.mixtape.moe/bvpidr.mp4

>INk res
I wish we could trade chunks. I'd give you the succ for em.

Seriously though I already have much more triples than I did in 1 with a fraction of time played.

Since they aren't here anymore, I expect them to put their replacements instead (10 Points of Ink Resistance + Bomb Defense Up), but I think 10 points of Sub and Special Power Up would be better choices.

Have less-bad abilities while being edgy.

sick

>this poser squid walking around inkopolis thinking he's hot shit
>gets rejected by literally every single woomy
>finally finds someone, builds a relationship with her, gets the guts to ask her out, and she says yes
>over time she becomes his entire world
>on a date with poser, chad squid slaps her ass in sheldon's gun shop
>she turns to see the culprit
>his bell hat, mech mody and shoes are irresistible
>she ends up cheating on poser squid with chad squid that very night

What sensitivity is this?

Pretty sure that squid's a homo. Only part of the reason he's not fresh.

I don't need girls because I'm too good for them.

+2.5

Did I do the thing, /ink/? Did I do a fresh?

What is the point of this webm?

>birb still looking away in disgust

Stop hurting these poor animals.