9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30,2,4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30,3,4: Artoria (Lancer)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for /fgoalter/!

Please take care of me, I promise you'll get Merlin soon

Is brynhildr a good lancer?

Slut thread

Please spook me!

Sure, we'll just need to see Da Vinci for a second.

Why does she answer summons if she doesn't want to fight

FUCK I WAS SO BUSY WITH THE EVENT I FORGOT I HAVE A TWO PARAGRAPH ESSAY DUE. WTF DO I DO?

You adorable little thing

Into the furnace

I actually like her. She just doesn't do any damage, nor boosts anything. I can't justify her in any party unless I want to take longer clearing things. She is in my room though.

This will kill FGO

>Two paragraphs
Are you retarded?

You people may shit on the Misora dude but he was one of the first people to add me for help when I started 2 months ago. I needed people for help with the summer event and to use support NP's.

At least you're not SEIBUH

Same shit they said about meduka meguca, but how'd that work out for them?

Because she's a retarded hypocrite. Her character falls apart the moment you remember she can choose not to be summoned in Chaldea system.

I wouldn't mind her, ugly art and shitty gameplay, if her character actually made sense. But she doesn't even have that.

How funny is it that DW is giving out free 4 star servant to preserve their playerbase in the face of an imminent sinking ship once Kemono Friends: Pavilion comes out?
They should have fixed their shit practices a long time ago but now they only have a bandaid fix because the only core playerbase left is retarded whales whose money is dictated by their virgin dicks.
Logically Kemono Friends girls > Fate cuck sluts, so it's inevitable that F/GO lose their whales. And since they already lost the casual playerbase, the game is offically dead once KF:P is released

Yeah if you grail Gawain to 100 he surpasses her attack stat even if you 100 her too

Her HP is way higher but that's a meme stat

3rd place grossing and both share the same distributor so they both win

What's the difference between tituria and her alter? One became almost the lion king and the other one is the lion king but is not? Or something?

>retarded hypocrite.
But that is the common rule for everyone in the fateverse desu

Why do you guys have fate waifus if they only love nips?

Which 3* CEs are actually good? I think just Leyline, various Black Keys, Ryudo temple, sure hit CEs (only because they're cheap) and maybe class-based NP strength ones (but only if LBd). But what are your thoughts?

You know what I hate /fgog/? When someone says they rolled a 5* with a single ticket
I just got Merlin with a single ticket

Titty Lancer is just Arturia but with a Lance. She can't really "almost become Lion King" because a main factor in her becoming Lion King is Bedi keeping Excalibur which forced her to sorta become like Zouken, her body's immortal but her soul rots away.

Lalter just said fuck that noise and joined the Wild Hunt or some shit.

No.
Lion King is regular Saber except if Bedivere doesn't return Excalibur.
Both Lancer Artorias used Rhon over Excalibur so they grew up normally.

Does mud have that shit immune system?
What if you pair him with Okita?

haha everyone rolling hard for merlin but he not even good

How's 1/2 AP treating everyone

You can only roll one ticket at a time so every time you roll someone with a ticket it's always a single one

Nice try Misora

Does /gbfg/ get the same kind of shitposts as /fgog/

>Misora was driven out by /fgog/

The Wufags killed one of the first anons to post on /fgog/, this is why everyone hates you fuckers.

Why does this japanese goblin spin around like she's Sonic the Hedgehog, or something.

SUGOI.

Do I really need to burn a 5* to get a da vinci CE?

LET ME PICK MY 4* ALREADY

Because she's a dumb banana that slips on her own peel.

Gotta go fast

Saber Alter NP2, Alter Lancer NP2 or Nito? Help me /fgog/

Imagine being so gay that you think this is ugly

150 quartz and 13 tickets later, I'm done and happy.

No just burn a 4*

WE

Can you guys even fathom what being
a Schezfag must be like?
To have to force yourself to like a character to cope with the fact that she stole your chance of getting a better card?
To try to justify this self-suggestive brainwashing with multiple boogeymen like racism or gameplayfaggotry?
To only be able to hide behind the fact that they find this boring and unlikable character attractive?
To post this character which is generally disliked in an attempt to accept themselves and be accepted by others?
To know that any recent relevance that this character has is always due to another better character in one or more aspects?
I don't loathe the Schezfags, I pity them.
They are in pain, in so much sad pain.

because american dick is better than nip dick

I wanna stick my dick in that lantern

>3 Merlins under 200 quartz
I think I might as well buy a lottery ticket tomorrow.
Should I push my luck further and try to N5 him?

But you need 5 rare prisms.

You can burn a non-welfare 4*.

Alter is based off of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt

NP2 for either isn't really needed especially for Lalter as she's more crit based and both NPs could clear hands with their Mana Burst anyways.

If you like Nito go for her.

>Couldn't get Merlin
>Get two Manjews in 1 ten roll

Yes, but this is a retarded hypocrite who tried to break the world and killed thousands of people because she didn't want to be summoned as a Servant. Then she chose to answer a summon she clearly doesn't want. Her character is a fucking trainwreck.

I don't care if she's shit in gameplay, Geronimo is worse, but his character actually got developed nicely and is consistent. Shit art? Can't be worse than Nightingale, and I still like her character because of her characterization.

Sherezade has a convo of bad art (the coloring), horrible gameplay role, and complete wreck of a character. The latter is what broke her.

Don't use my wife to shitpost. Thanks.

No you need one to unlock the CE and 5k mana prisms to buy the whole set

He's still here but instead of posting about Kiara he now moved on to Schez .

Schezfags are literally Stockholm syndrome.
I mean. What other option do they have to smile and pretend everything is alright?
What good is it to fall into despair, knowing they could have gotten a better servant.
Being a Schezfag is resignation

She looks like she has rolls of fat, disgusting.

>See a Servant I half-ass want
>Never get them no matter how many quartz I throw
>See a Servant I want with all my heart
>Get them either in first 10 roll or within 100 quartz

Game is trying to tell me something

So is NP2 Merlin only good for avoiding NP drain?

That's not true at all, it comes down to the fact that she's a POC servant which naturally alienates the majority of the fate fanbase who has right wing views.

>Mordred gets a text from Archer with an offer of a ride. Of course she accepted his offer for multiple reasons. She gets more out of the day than she expected though. Archer shares a place close to his heart and they get a bit closer in the process. Not to mention Arturia is being a teasing mother on the side and encouraging the relationship.

Ignoring the ridiculous pairing, in what world exactly does a mom/"father" encourage her daughter/"son" to date an ex-lover?

I hope it gives them competition so they give us more shit, their rewards compared to other games milestones are shit and MAYBE if kemono takes a big enough chunk of the whalebase they might feel forced to give more shit away or something.

This makes me feel bad about them. I chose Merlin as my husbando since Garden of Avalon and I was overjoyed I saw his art in game, even more when one of my favorites seiyuu voiced him, and insanely happy he was useful as unit and had a likable and relevant plot role.

At least Inoue is a good VA.

I just want Merlin because I like his voice actor

I already answered this the last time you posted it

I farmed 135mil QP with just a push of a button! My ghetto farm bot is amazing!

Nobu a CUTE.

Nitocris is popular, so is Ozymandias. Do you really think Solomon would have this backlash if he ever becomes rollable? He could be shit and I assure you nobody would care.

*spooks your roll*

Literally everyone was excited for "Thicc caster" before Agartha came out, how did she become the most hated servant?

I wish she had been made a limited.

When summoned she considers and treats Guda as a kind king who will cherish and love her though, there is nothing contradictory about her answering their call

She spooked my guaranteed gold in my 10 roll back in EoR II.

How bad do you want that regen?

[Tooltip("Maximum false positives count allowed before registering speed hack.")]
public byte maxFalsePositives = 3;
So are these anti-cheat detectors in the FGO apk real or red herrings.

You better also want Arthur.

Lol fuck no, he's shit.

what does scheherazade smell like

GOODBYE STHENO YOU SLUT

-her design change, her coloring makes her look like she was beaten up and bloated
-shittest caster unit
-horrible character with these issues:
>bad villain
>easy whore (she calls herself "La Puta")
>spent all Agartha with Fergus (but whorefags in denial would just say i-it's not cucking because they can't recognize an ongoing romantic subplot).
>awful interpretation of a courageous woman with nerves of steel and amazing creativity to create "pl-please don't kill me" meme

>ran out of quartz day before merlin rate up
>can't get spooked by schez
get fucked, niggers

*spooks your roll*

Agartha was really really bad.

Even nips hated it, and they have shit tastes

Only after you bond with her. She also is noted to suck up to her king so he doesn't kill her.

Merlin is clearly bait gacha, hat is DW planning on dropping on us next?

>Maaya Sakamoto rerecorded lines for Shiki
>Still no new Servant

Who is it going to be?

At what point should I LB Twice? At 6 copies or NEVER EVER?

I intentionally rolled for Scheherazade NP2 and got it

Probably incense and lantern oil to be honest

Even her generic no bond needes lines show that she is comfortable with Guda, meanwhile she is always fearful of every other king.

>Second season is basically a fucking mobage

Buster resistant/shielded enemies.

True. Don't fall for the dick wizard meme.

What are you talking about? 2nd season already got announced before the game

Da Vinci Welfare (shota).

She spooked me when I was trying to get Cu Alter. I leveled her anyway because I have to much exp.

Why is he looking at me like this?

he aint called dick wizard for nothing