Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply to the OP. It's even easier to try the discord!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiNv_geXfkk
youtube.com/watch?v=vzmvOjoVm08
romhacking.net/hacks/2778/
youtube.com/watch?v=NwmDUVxBxA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CALLING ALL GW2GERS!

Won't be until 2018.

New test footage looks surreal enough though.
youtube.com/watch?v=RiNv_geXfkk

never had one
was always curious about it
and a year really isnt that long

mcharr

>it only took me a couple of hours
*Clearly* the easiest game in existence

>tfw the only games near the horizon I'm looking forward two are a bloodborne ripoff, branded azel, an asagi ripoff, and patreon renpy crap
Release me from this mortal coil.

Just make the end goal something else

>being scared virgin
Sorry, i'm a chad pvmaster

>Design a character with a giant scythe
>Gunner

>mcharr

Jack come back, we miss you, sorry for the sins

There's barelly any japanese

I want to get a queen of spades tattoo so everyone will know who owns me..

>that kind of faggot answer
It's just like those game forums

nah its the best gun in the game

Looks like a Front Mission reboot, those mechs look very much like Wanzers.

For me, it's Rock Style 2
>youtube.com/watch?v=vzmvOjoVm08

150+ is considered unplayable for me. My PC actually stutters sometimes too.
I think you should stay under 100 though, and if you can't 113 seems like the max you should aim for.

pic related is john D isn't?

Chaotic is better. Don't forget to kill loads of innocent civilians.

Big Hunter, kinda repetitive but it's fun and free

Oh come on. Dark Souls is the hardest game of all time and plenty of people could beat it.

Well it's around in all forms of art. It abounds in music for example, I just find it usually leads to a boring conversation.

Holy shit what is that

I will post this everyday until Prime 4
I will cling to hope in possibility that the new metroid game will be good

>Then why is it owned by a gook

Because the site's American progenitor sold it to him.

Thankfully they gave Poison a buff in later gens. Being super effective to Fairy is a huge plus, thanks to Fairy being generally overpowered (immune to Dragon, super effective to Dragon, Dark, Fighting).

wow

Being a sister does NOT mean being she wants to be romantically involved with her, you fucking tripshit

God damn i hate her so much

nah it's confirmed to take place between 1 and 2, since it covers why majima left the tojo clan and started majima construction

are you implying that toasters can't toast toast as well

Why are you so concerned about peoples' sexualities?

I wish I bought to on ebay back when it was just 100 dollars, box and all. Now people are asking 300.

Yeah, retroarch's UI is a trainwreck on fire. The underlying code's kinda shit, too, but it works for some stuff anyway.

Depends on the system you bought it for

>Could've made it interesting
>made it shitposting
0/10

Dig straight down. Digging around the V will take way too long, and the V will slowly spread around your path, so you won't be able to make it exact.

Squandered on sub par fighters though.

I have one, its pretty good for its price.

Doesnt hold a candle to my sd2snes, but i like its ability to upload/download srams to/from cartridges.
handy if you tinker with srams.

We got one in, don't be shy!

Well, it seems that they have the same memories too. In the end they even managed to take 9S' memories again.
Does this mean this are the same ones that the pods reconstructed or they're different ones?

Should I buy the water katana while I wait for drops? Is the dark katana better than lucious sword?

>Android 21
Who's this bitch and what game is she gonna appear in?

oh fuck, really? source?

Face it. TGS is tomorrow. Bamco usually prepares the AC7 trailer about two to three days before the event day

IJN CV

According to Aniplex, DW has final say in scheduling and other such decisions and Aniplex is just translation codemonkeys, so the buck stops with them.

Isn't it nice to know how little regard DW has for the NA fanbase

Holy fuck the trailing fighter looks sexy

>dat red and black

Just emulate on a PC. Burning CD-R's is a waste of time.

bumppppp

CARRIE IS NOT LEWD
I WILL FUCKING FIGHT YOU

>opening random shit with edit because child curiosity
>finding the adult mode password in the config file
>jacking up the weapon damage values and ammo counts in the CON files

You can do it with emacs. Record a keyboard macro and bind it to shift-enter for example.

Wiseduck, of course.

femcharr

frontierfags please use trips so I can filter your trash

FS acos aren't hard to level at all. Just need a lot of sitting. But then you'll need to sit as any other class unless you already have a priest to give yourself magnificat and recover SP faster.

Who?

what if ciri was a sith

You mean something even professionals struggle with? Good luck getting one of the like two femanons we have to sing it

I think the game has been Mandela Effected. I remember "House Of The Dead", not "The House Of The Dead". Usually the "Of The" part was put in between House & Dead.

ai used to pull off such bullshit with the elemental mages.

>tfw can only picture Nenecchi from NEW GAME as that armored blond haired kid.

>muh sekrit klub lol

It was the only Duke game I owned as a kid. I enjoyed it a lot.

However, I highly recommend playing the game without the expansion pak. That can really cripple the fuck out of the game's fps.

It's literally the same joke as in the Japanese version, just with an American politician instead of a Japanese politician.

Better then Mario 64.

OP is most likely a sonybro, only they care about making console war threads
the rest of us knew it was coming to consoles ages ago due to the controller UI they developed

Collecting is a hobby. It's fun to see what games other people have come across too. Not so exciting when that's reduced to a list of files.

Classic Maplestory had amazing music and was one of the only reasons I played it.

>it's waiting to eat you
In more ways than one babe

Nothing is going to happen. Ugh. You will be forever remembered as a failure now, congratulations on that.

Hey bro when conservatives are the ones that are violently attacking leftists in pre-planned mobs I'll take that argument a little more seriously

He was mercy killed by Gordon and Alyx

I like 3d blast, fantastic OST as well.

>steve
>vilain
please

Cephei you're pathetic

You assume this person is Fuchs?

>zoophilia
neat

>necrophilia
eww

>heist mission
>clown masks

HA!

FF1 > DQ1
FF2 > DQ2
DQ3 > FF3
DQ4 > FF4
DQ5 > FF5
DQ6 > FF6
FF7 > DQ7
DQ8 > FF8
DQ9 > FF9

Caligula
Drive Girls
Tokyo Tattoo Girls

>SMW hacking
>Real hardware
Most of what I got is stuck in shitty "ZSNES or it's bugged" land.

There's a couple hacks for All-Stars+SMW that fixes most of it's shit though: romhacking.net/hacks/2778/

Let me get out of your way.

But still, the important fact is they were incorporated in Japan - not America, but Japan. That makes it a Japanese company.

A name would help.

I'm having a good time with it
So I guess you're in for a good time

Yes, but all the portraits of the founders still hang in the lobby. Avellone's is on the far left and there's another non-portrait picture next to his. If he works there, he'd see it every day.

The one that isn't shovelware.

>hold on, but first go through this zone that's a linear corridor with zero slopes to use momentum on
>okay, spring yard was fun, but remember that corridor zone? Do that again but in slow water.

I suppose I'm more thinking of how in-depth the face and body builders were in RB3.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwmDUVxBxA0

>Veeky Forums co
huh, so you do exist

also, i'm sorry user, i remember those days

they lose more money than selling the console itself which is a big no-no to a huge company like sony

same goes for ms and nintendo. especially nintendo -- they wont make mad bucks if they dont sell consoles

I agree. The only two chapters I really like are the caveman one and the WW2 one. Unfortunately you have to play half the game to get to the caveman level and the WW2 level is waaaay towards the end of the game.

>t. dumb virgin

It's not like this is new for him. Helper (blue) got called out for playing Shadow President last year as well.