ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13974957
instant-gaming.com/en/1912-buy-key-steam-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown/
sldinfo.com/the-moment-pilots-first-realized-the-f-35-was-something-extraordinary/
youtube.com/watch?v=sej7U2xdMTg
youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM
youtube.com/watch?v=YXDmFwUOkkk&index=9&list=PLJtFNrUmLNbvMPzHcaOrlRyqNYqDc5-HU
dualshockers.com/ace-combat-7-trailer-screenshots-gameplay/
youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
gematsu.com/2017/09/tokyo-game-show-2017-live-stream-schedule
youtu.be/EmimQE1x2Ds?t=35s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally made a restock poll.
strawpoll.me/13974957

Also, for anyone interested, I am diversifying. Patches for Command and Conquer dropping this Sunday at 8 PM EST.

First for F-15

Second for TVC rules the skies, Macross Plus style.

Fuck, that must be really disorientating for the first few times from cockpit view now that I think about it.

>tfw no YF-17 in AC7 so I can Cobra in a Cobra

>162 missiles
>furball intensifies

But it would be badass.
Imagine the cobras in VR.

>cobras in VR
I imagine it'd make the more weak-stomached of us vomit, even without the actual Gs.

>Flanker killing another Flanker
Is this fratricide?

>Still no detailed release date for AC7
Come on, Bamco

It's flanktricide.

That was flankrly good

muh folded one mirrion times F-16

long time lurker, but I've hardly ever posted anything. This is some OC I made about 7 years ago. Figure you guys would appreciate it abit. might re do it to make it look nicer, but we'll see It's been a while since I did anything in photoshop.
The planet is drawn from one of the older maps of strangereal, it had a ton of names and lines on it so it was a bitch making it even resemble actual land. If I remake it would look more realistic and what not

Very nice
And what an awakening it's going to get

These wingtip contrail effects are glorious.

Okay so, found a guy on redbubble selling a Galm Team patch tshirt.

One of the versions, is white with coloured 3/4 sleeves. So i'm thinking white with blue sleeves.
How much of a fag would that make me?

instant-gaming.com/en/1912-buy-key-steam-ace-combat-7-skies-unknown/
>Steam version price is cheaper than expected
>Dat placeholder minimum requirements tho
Do you think it's gonna be more resource-heavy?

This is some really good stuff buddy, I really like this.

Pretty crazy to think how far we've come. Few years ago, hope for AC7 was at an all-time low, and now we're getting closer to its release every day. Sorta puts thins in perspective.

I like it.
I may steal it and use it for backgrounds for tabletop scifi. Wonder if my players will recognise it.

I imagine it'd have similar performance to PW on the PC. We'll have to wait for the actual min. requirements to see.

I'm not too hot on this source, given how sketchy it looks and how premature this kind of sale seems

So new trailer or what

>sldinfo.com/the-moment-pilots-first-realized-the-f-35-was-something-extraordinary/

On a personal level as pilots, coming from other platforms and stepping into the F-35, do you have an “aha” moment that you can share?

Guts: My first “aha” moment was a seemingly simple thing.

I was executing a familiarization flight near MCAS Yuma. I was coming back to the airfield and I basically just turned the jet and pointed its nose at Yuma.

Immediately the jet is providing me the information of all the traffic that is out there in the airspace.

When I talk to approach for the first time they are telling me about the traffic that is out there that I already know about and I see it.

I can tell who everybody is that he is talking about and the jet also saw traffic that ATC hadn’t seen yet and I asked about it. And I thought, “holy cow,” here I am coming back to the field from a simple familiarity mission and my jet is telling me everything about the operational environment I am about to go into.

In this case, something very simple, the traffic pattern coming back there, but I didn’t have to do anything to have that level of SA.

Starting work on a new one right now since I'm bored.
I'll make a few versions showing all the continents and what not.
pic related, the new map im gunna use is fucking huge

Only this
youtube.com/watch?v=sej7U2xdMTg

>tfw you will never get to pilot a Su-35 equipped with F-35 tier flight systems and more powerful engines

The other was the first time I vertically recovered the airplane. The flight control law that the airplane has is unbelievable and I always tell the anecdote. Flying AV-8B Harrier IIs, I only had one specific aircraft I felt like I could kind of go easy on the controls and it would sit there and hover.

I love the Harrier, love flying that aircraft, but there was work involved to bring it back for a vertical landing. The very first time I hovered an F-35B I thought, I am the problem here, and I am just going to let the jet do what it wants to do.

The F-35 was hovering better than I could ever hover a Harrier without doing a thing. That’s back to that workload comment I said earlier. I am performing a vertical landing, and I have the time to look around and see what is taking place on the pad and around me. It is a testament to the jet.

BC: I was conducting a strike mission and Red Air was coming at me. In a 4th Gen fighter you must do a whole lot of interpretation. You see things in azimuth, and you see things in elevation. In the F-35 you just see the Gods eye view of the whole world. It’s very much like you are watching the briefing in real time.

I am coming in to perform the simulated weapons release, and Red Air is coming the other direction.

I have enough situational awareness to assess whether Red Air is going to be a factor to me by the time I release the weapon. I can make the decision, I’m going to go to the target, I’m going to release this weapon.

At the same time I pre-target the threat, and as soon as I release the A2G weapon, I can flip a switch with my thumb and shoot the Red Air.

This is difficult to do in a 4th Gen fighter, because there is so much manipulation of systems in the cockpit.

All while paying attention to the basic mechanics of flying the airplane and interpreting threat warnings that are often very vague, or only directional.

Man I really wish I could get my hands on a full-size map poster of strangereal.

>delayed until 2018

NAMCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

>no qt tomboy to talk about planes with and burn osea to the ground
Is there even a point?

She's probably sperg out about century series fighters and go on rants about why stealth and UAV's have ruined everything.

>belka.mp4

youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM

But really though, could there be a strangereal version of this
Are there even enough important events in the L O R E to make a full song out of?

Woops.

Post your planefu in real livery

Hard mode: no aggressor paint

>40 EUR
Ayy lmao. I thought it's supposed to be around 50 EUR

Osean roundels on Flankers still really jam my IFF.

>new thread to wake up to
Damn that's not happened in a while. The post stall stuff looks neat, assuming it will be some hold x and move the stick thing
Like someone said earlier this is what DFM should've been, this way you still need to position yourself properly

That said a little disappointed that the camera doesnt stay on the plane during maneuvering in the trailer

Galm and Yellow go

Yeah it's a shame the only really big one has those fan countries and the islam stuff in it

>tomboy
Don't tempt me

If the camera was fixed behind the plane, it would be way harder to tell whether you're actually performing a post stall manuever or just doing a high G turn. I'm fine with the camera as it is now.

I hope it's an option. I think DFM did that right at least IIRC because it just looks cool to have the fixed camera

Post music that could have been played after Chopper's death just to set in the "godly" transition to becoming "razgriz". youtube.com/watch?v=YXDmFwUOkkk&index=9&list=PLJtFNrUmLNbvMPzHcaOrlRyqNYqDc5-HU

Last post for tonight, but here's progress on the new map/planet thing.
Basic outlines and what not.
Lots of texture work and then colors to do after this, gotta figure out basic elevation stuff for colors and where moutains/deserts are.
Does any one happen to know the axial tilt of strangereal by chance...

if done right, you'd be able to feel the angle of attack, like in AC4. Even with the non-fixed camera, it feels fake as fuck because it seems like all you're doing is pulling super tight loops and not actually somersaulting.

>axial tilt
Just go with Earth, they have regular seasons and all

>implying she'd be wrong about any of that

Shit I was asleep and missed it! Does anybody have a collection of links to the Ace Combat bits of TGS?

Dualshockers has all the relevant bits.
dualshockers.com/ace-combat-7-trailer-screenshots-gameplay/

Wait, so now every plane in roster is able to perform a cobra?

youtube.com/watch?v=6jJkdRaa04g
This song fits very well

Perhaps there'll be tiers of post stall ability, relating to your mobility stats.
Say, something like a Super Hornet can only do that weird half stall thing, whereas the Su-37 can pull flips all day.

>the A-10 is now a helicopter

Thanks, buddy!

That would be neat

>post stall into a flatspin
>helicopter mode: engaged
Is this a new VF?

Wouldn't that make whole low tier planes unusable in multiplayer sessions? Or maybe, through some infinity-like modding you'll be able to slap thrust vectoring engines on every plane.

>A10, F14 and F4 with vector thrust
Kek

I don't see why when cobras are only useful in very specific situations that should be fairly easy to avoid if you aint a nugget.

If you've played Infinity TDM you know that going slow is almost certain death most of the time

If the guy behind you doesn't just push missiles up your exhaust before overshooting you one of the other 3 guys will get you before you can get your speed back

MP could also have tiers, that said the aerobatics, assuming it's not some DFM tier trigger are ptobably not going to be that useful

Half the time people try shit like that in WT you end up with an unmoving target that is basically a free kill.
Assuming you keep your distance, can't imagine it's all that different for AC, they might be able to use it to fire missiles backwards Yellow/Gelb style though

Nothing new at TGS?
Booooooooriiiiing

I just got an idea, maybe some OC tonight

boooooring

The post stall demonstration was new

gematsu.com/2017/09/tokyo-game-show-2017-live-stream-schedule

No specific release date yet?
Booooooriiiiing

Booooooooooring

How heavy are those goalposts? You seem to be getting a good workout dragging them around

In furballs like b7r coop prolly true, but in 4p deathmaches this might be a thing.

Not so heavy, which is booooooooriiiing

Someone please teach this cameraman how to angle downwards.

>Command and Conquer
Holy shit just tell me you want all my money

great job

I just remembered, there was some sort of this post stall supermaneuverability thing in the Macross games where you could kill the engines and turn around like a madman
There was no physics attached to it like there is here hopefully, but that shit was kinda fun

I really hope this will be good and not DFM tier

Even hawx did something like that and pretty well too

Except for thr camera and the complete lack of physics.
But yeah I just hope it's fun, reasonably challenging to do good with and not forced or automated

>hear props a lot louder than usual
>go outside
>large biplane formation flying by
>too late to take a good picture
We WW1 now

Obligatory morning Flanker post
What's up today, buddies?

Tryna work out how an F-18 can do a cobra without stalling and just spinning into the ground.

See That and talking to my friend who isnt into the new post stall stuff

It wasn't a cobra it did per se. Though the fact that it was shown to be able to maneuver post-stall either way does negate my point.

youtu.be/EmimQE1x2Ds?t=35s

Probably not a proper cobra, but the super hornet is perfectly capable of using its agility to bleed speed pretty quickly. Also it's probably exaggerated a little bit in-game because it's Ace Combat.

Good morning

>the whole elevator assembly a moves incliding the part leaning on the engine
Well I've drawn that wrong

Did you think it was articulated like an F-15?

I thought the part up to and including that actuator behind the stabilizer moved and that the other part inside was fixed to the engine mounting

The super hornet is pretty much the king of high AOA in the US arsenal for planes without TVC.

It's a very agile bug

It's a cute bug

Pretty bug

Boooooooriiiiiiing

Upside down like that, it looks like a cool af drone

>KESTREL
HAHA!

Would you go out on a date with your planefu?

I would fly_ my planefu

That's a great idea for a date, only if you know how to fly her

>nervouslaughter.png

TGS is a letdown. Not much new information are revealed there. No release date. Let's hope PSX won't be disappointing.