This insanity needs to stop

This insanity needs to stop
Can we please make a separate board for cryptoshit?

Can someone recommend me a place for REAL finances discussion that isn't full of shills?

This so much

I guarantee you that the average age of the people discussing that trash is below 18

that may be, but crypto is making me a lot of money so far

t.no coiner

crypto pumps are the Veeky Forums version of old school /b/ raids.

TCR

Let's all write a mail to Hiroshima and complain, he seems to like creating new boards

What do you want to talk about? There are other places on the internet you know. You do not HAVE to come here.

How much is a lot? Whar is your montly gain? Not just percentages but dollar amounts.

Make separate board for /biz shit. This is now crypto central. Oh yeah, and buy TOKES. It's about to pump.

> NoCoiners need a safe space to hide from all the money they aren't making

Fucking kek

Buy some BAY and ETH and hold forever

They make another board, we takeover thst too

Why are dollars more important than percentages? Are you one of those losers needing to affirm himself by laughing at the amount of money others are able to invest?

The problem is, I'm not sure there are enough users to validate a new board. There are people eager to learn and exchange ideas here lost in a crowd of shills.

Because he said he makes a lot of money. I'm not laughing, I want to know how much. Why get so defensive? If it sounds like a good deal I'd like to know about it.

speculative digital currency investing has nothing to do with the rest of the investing spectrum. Not even penny stocks are similar. If you are as important and exclusive as most say you are, why wouldn't you want an individual board?

Bought in last summer with 7k, just cashed half of my stack yesterday (21k) still have another 21k in crypto rn

That sounds nice. Do you work with specific crypto or are you all across the board with those alt coins?

Daily reminder that biz was created as a crypto shill containment board.

biz was around longer than crypto coins

Got in on monero last august ($4 to $14) and bought ether cheap aswell as btc back then

Crypto always seemed so underground to me, and since it is 24/7 I'm not sure how that effects market strategies. How did you learn about trading?

cyrpto coins date back to the 90s retard

People kept shilling BTC on /g/. So moot created biz and told them all to stay here.

There are tons of subs on Reddit that are packed with good info on almost every financial niche.

>inb4 Reddit huurrr

Grow the fuck up

Everyone is making 10k a week on crypto. We are not going to talk about mutual funds with this going on.

Look, this is the reason Veeky Forums was created in the first place to act as a container for the cryptocurrency talk and to keep it off of /g/. The solution is not a new board but for other users to make quality threads and posts in areas outside of crypto.

I've read about and followed it since 2013 but only decided last summer to step in, you mainly learn just doing it and keeping yourself informed

What are commissions/fees like? Are there brokers for this?

does that mean we should report crypto trolls that infest normal biz threads?

Not brokers, centralized exchanges and fees/commision vary per broker

On gdax for example you don't pay any commision if you are a market maker (make a limit order)

Per exchange***

>Can someone recommend me a place for REAL finances discussion that isn't full of shills?

It's one thing to make 300% on 1$ and another to make it on 100,000$. Also, being able to cash out without wrecking the price.

That's nothing

Huh interesting. Thanksa

Relax man don't forget that the younger generation are often able to jump start the next big thing. Not saying crypto is the next big thing but many people are making bank because of it.

See
Its not us that needs to get out its you OP.

you forgot DOPECOIN

Where's DOPE?

There is a board for it already: /trash/

mods aren't doing their job.

Damn senpai. Teach me.

Bigger pockets is ok but boring. Rip tho. Pics related were like 20 minutes ago. All post not shitcoin scams started by mods are kill... rip this board

Its 1 guy. 1 fucking guy. Or a small group of like 5 mods spamming the board and scamming people.

I know this for 100% FACT because i told an eth pump and dump faggot to dies slowly amd got a ban...

Hes a retard cuck who cant fuckoff with the adds. Pic very related. Fuck that mutherfucker.

Go away eth pump shill mod u fag

FUCKOFF MOD U SAMEFAGGING PUMP AND DUMP SHILL I HOPE U DIE

Yup.... i am one of them. Got 2 houses. Started a worm farm. About to bkow 6k taking a trip to vegas and taking a kiyosaki class. Probably keaving forever tho because of eth

Because then the autistic mods couldnt scam people with eth pump and dump schemes

U fucking edgelord cucks are the same guy.

reditfag leave

That would be true if the mods stopped shilling and banning non-cryptofags

No. It it the mods themselves

U mean u same 4 faggot mods in your autistic circlejerk?

Nope. And they are actually the scammers

Pathetic

Agreed, fucking hate cryptofaggots

I agree, these cryptofags are getting out of control.

Just ban all these retard shills please

These faggots put me off browsing Veeky Forums now. It's a shame, as legit topics are often quite interesting, and when people post looking for advice I often enjoy giving advice because it gives some perspective/insights to my own problems.

This, or at least confine them to generals`

This is the separate board for crypto currency. The intention was to get crypto off /g/.

This. I've made more invested in cryptos in the past few months then any other shitty advice i've read here.

Did you just filter your own thread?

send it back.