/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #949 - Dating colleagues Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdEgKPAmUBE
mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/910704684826013696
youtube.com/watch?v=uMKW8UnNCU8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best bot

*BEEP* *BEEP
Best ship coming through.

girl sonc a best

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

I would like it better if Sonic teased back more often.

Caliburn a cute! A cute!

FIFTH OR WHATEVER FOR BEST MARIO GIRL

MERRY SPRINGTIME, /sthg/!

Good taste OP.

So I know I said I was going to draw the Lolita outfits, but then this idea came to me and I wanted to draw this first.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdEgKPAmUBE

Which issue is this?

girl metal is even better

sauce? please?

How old is this meme again?

I'm cropping the last panel when I have a bit more time.

A classic never dies

>still posting the same shit like in previous threads
Fuck off back to your shed, Mar. You do not deserve the fame you constantly cry for.

All the girls are too cute.

Has Nintendo discovered you just need hot girls to sell their games?

>Adventure 3 will happen in your lifetime

200 seconds in paint

What? Nintendo always had hot gals and boys.

>Autism
That picture is posted like every other thread user.

>What did they mean by this

I wish Sonic would give me kissy face

today I was playing Sonic and the Black Knight for the first time in years and I had the biggest, stupidest grin on my face during all the cutscenes I watched. I miss cheesy sentimental Sonic so much.

no it's not lmao

Go for it

Thanks!

This REALLY made me think

Maybe so but it was like finding an oasis in a desert, now it's every game they do.
>Pauline
>Marina
>Twintelle
>All the girls in Zelda

Ian Flynn's new project looks interesting.
mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/910704684826013696

when is sonic

Any drawfriends around here willing to draw an image of Rouge dabbing? If there already is such an image around then I haven't seen it.

Seems we already have Shadow and Omega doing it so I would like to see the trio complete.

Same his cheese is what makes him so loveable

I know people really liked Flynn when he was writing, but do you think the audience will really try reading something that's not Sanic?

I forget, why did he have a big goofy gauntlet anyway?

I would but I'm sure someone else is already about done coloring by now.

If it's entertaining...I read his TMNT comics and they were good.

I guess I'll finish the colors tomorrow or whenever, I need to experiment with the colors a bit more.

to hold his sword, duh.

You don't need a gauntlet to hold a sword

if only I weren't so broke I'd buy a few issues to see where it goes

I feel good being witness of the process of creating a decent OC in real time.

if you're a rat with giant floppy, rubber gloves, you do. It'll keep slipping out of your hand.

Merlina gives it to him with the practice sword before you get Caliburn. I don't think remember if it has a special purpose.

Reminder that at 5 PM EST, we'll have the final Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog stream! Friday we'll air the JP version of the Sonic OVA & starting Monday will be the Sonic X 4Kids marathon!

We have had some good Oc in here before.

I appreciate that you like the design!

post music that sounds like sonic music but isn't sonic music
youtube.com/watch?v=uMKW8UnNCU8

I've seen it every day for the past week.

Same. Absolutely nothing against Roger Craig Smith (I think as far as Boom goes he's the Boom Sonic) but I'm not as in love with his Sonic as I was with the others. Griffith and Drummond also sound far closer to Junichi than Smith does.

Part of that may just be the horrendous, fratty dialogue Pontaff keeps making him read so hopefully things will change here.

Now someone draw Knux and Shadow double-teaming each one in turn

>As a result IDW Sonic might not hire Flynn

Ooooh snap

As much as I want to play it safe and have Flynn around, I'll admit the idea of a new head writer for Sonic gets me a little excited and curious. I won't let Penders sour my mood.

Goodnight /sthg/

N-no!! They have babies from other men, user! They have to get married to the fathers!

considering all that sonic pulls from dragon ball, i'd say a good portion of dragon ball music can pass for sonic music and vice versa

So, hypothetically, if I were to get an animation of Bump doing something simple like a walk cycle or an idle pose, anyone have any ideas?

This game is way underrated. The dialogue is a masterpiece.

>IDW Sonic might not hire Flynn
Ehh, not so sure. Flynn is a freelancer after all & I'm pretty sure he's worked with IDW while working with Archie before.

That being said, I wouldn't mind Ian & some newblood on the comic

For a walk cycle, just a simple one should do.

Eternally taking a bite off a hamburger and sipping some soda!

I want to become a friend of a sonic girl artist.

I want to become the boyfriend of a sonic girl autist.

This could be cool too.

i want to become a sonic girl autist

He might be a consultant

This is the ideal.

I want to become the sonic girl autist dick

A loop of someone slapping her ass from behind, making a (You) appear each time

There is Bump lewds?

To the one that did this image, you are missing the scrapped Chaotix Super Sonic

how about a suggestive run cycle instead. if not I second this

Why does Knuckles' Mania sprites look so goddamn awful?

The more I look at Sonic's running animation the stupider it looks. He's crouched forward while his legs are near his face. Can anyone run fast like this?

It's scrapped. Therefore it's not there.
Otherwise, I'd also have to include the other running animations from the Sonic 2 prototype.

GOD DAMN IT NOW I CAN'T UNSEE IT

He's handled 4 books at one time, he could do it.

So why include **********

>Sonic X 4Kids marathon
I don't know why but I've waiting for this for so long even though the 4kids version is so awful compared to the Japanese one. Looking forward to making fun of it with everyone.

See Also, you are putting Crackers sprites

Is there a version of this with their idle animations?

********** is there partly as a joke and partly because it can be accessed semi normally via debug codes or glitches. The same can't be said for the additional Sonic 2 Prototype running sprites or Chaotix's Super Sonic.

I didn't make one, but if someone else wants to, they can feel free. I feel it would be too complicated to make them considering their different animation speeds and things like Tails' tails being annoying.
I'm hardly a good animator.

I am a sonic girl autist and want to become a friend of a sonic boy autist

Remove Spinball and 3D please.

I think he means the actual animations. Like Sonic tapping his foot and Knuckles shadow boxing.

Hi. Then, just use the /sthg/ discord, is full of them.

Just for you, user.

Nigga what? They're the best ones. His head is smoother, he looks determined rather than like he's smirking, and the top speed animation where his head dips down lower and his spines fly back further is great.

what if there was a set of phantom rubies like a set of chaos emeralds, rings, sols, etc?

Given that there are prototype phantom rubies there might be more than one.
I dunno about a set that does something when you bring them together since Sega seems to want to distance themselves from macguffin powerlevel escalation.

They pulled the phantom ruby out of their ass, a few more won't kill them.

Reminder Knuckles' Chaotix is canon

Reminder that it's not

When Mighty appears in Forces, you'll see

Huh, never noticed that Mania Super Sonic looks much closer to Sonic 2 Super. Guess I'm the only one who likes Sonic 3 Super Sonic. I even like the Sonic Adventure Super Sonics.