/vn/ - Bath Edition

Visual Novel General #1637

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/620080/A_Clockwork_LeyLine_The_Borderline_of_Dusk/
imgur.com/a/moYaC
store.steampowered.com/app/668630/Tricolour_Lovestory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Incoming deleted op image

Lolis

Believe it or not, the blu-ray versions include scenes of the protagonist banging many of the girls. Including a threesome between 1.0 & Koyuki.

This is your physics teacher's daughter

Why the fuck does /vn/ have to ruin and shitpost everything to death? Is it fun?

I can hear sirens outside. What do I do?

please bang my runa

Cover your ears. They're evil fish people who want you to crash her boat.

If this is about the otome blogposter I didn't think it would be that sensitive to a little shitposting. Was almost too easy.

D.C. III fandisc localisations fucking when.

If the protagonist's name is simply given as 俺 (ore) should it be translated as You, Me, MC, or other?

I meant police sirens, user. Help.

Me

That's what I was going with but it seems awkward. I should have specified it is the in name box section of text boxes but I don't think it changes a whole lot.

It's no more awkward than it was in Japanese.

After seeing how Grisaia has been treated, I can't imagine how much worse Ley Lines, a real trilogy is going to turn out

(You)

grisaia is kamige

>he never posted the link so I can laugh at how gay he is

>ranting about leyline few thread ago,
>suddenly this pop up in twitter
>store.steampowered.com/app/620080/A_Clockwork_LeyLine_The_Borderline_of_Dusk/

Is it ok to bang your cousin?

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

only if she has a boy name

What is the red wine of lolis?

Their blood from vaginal tearing

Qoo Little-little.

I LIKE LOLIS!

これは本だけどね。

>thread so dead we resort to loliposting
We do need otome blogposter after all.

I'll save this general with Sword posting!

I will never not be mad about no Sayo route.

I can see her underwear

>that bulge
She must be on her period. I can see her pad.

Would you?

SakuSaku?

This is a really odd vn.

>Daughter and Mother look exactly alike, even down to the hairstyle
stop this meme

>daughter shares both mother and father features
I like this meme.

Is she going to grow up to bring equality between big dicks and little dicks

No because unlike breasts literally no one likes small dicks

she's actually going to grow up and destroy the world in order to follow in her parents footsteps.

>Wagamama High Spec doesn't let you fuck the class rep or the teacher
Why the fuck does every single damn moege do this
It's not like they don't imagine people are going to want to fuck them. Is it purely to sell their stupid fandisks?

D-delete this ;_;

>they're both in the fandisc along with the editor
Yes. That is exactly why they do that. at least it's not as bad as PE though, where they bait and switch at the last moment and turn a side character into a heroine, and a heroine into a side character. That pissed me off so much. Not that Ritsuko was bad as a side character, it's just that Ruriko had like 400% more screen time than Ritsuko and was totally onboard with being a heroine but nah, the gods demand Ritsuko.

Proof that rape leads to love

This user knows the truth!

>hurting 2hus
delete this

Everyone is fair game.

You will do no such thing.

WagaHigh. Damn, son. Damn.
imgur.com/a/moYaC

Oh boy.

And better yet, they purposely used the position for impregnation.

Nice dwarf legs.

No, the real terrible part is that you don't get to fuck class rep's little sisters.

Why is there no justice against those who commit such a wicked crime of not letting you romance the imouto?

I'm getting close to 100 VNs. I wonder what memege I should use as 100th.

Go back to the first one you've ever read and see how much your taste has changed since then.

Marunomi, Boob wars 2, Magical Teacher, Heart Work, greatest inventions of the sexy era, sexy demon transformation, rondo duo. Have fun.

please bang my wife, its a classic

store.steampowered.com/app/668630/Tricolour_Lovestory/

ONE MILLION MACHINE TRANSLATED WORDS.

>one million machine translated words
So.. This is what it's like to have Power Overwhelming.... amazing.

Just because they say October doesn't mean they have to keep to that day. It'll get delayed again like usual

I feel terribly ashamed, but the first one was you know what, just after it came out in 2012.

But user, it's already been delayed 4 times. Surely there's no way they could do another delay

Never ever because MG doesn't think they're worth the cost/time.

Good, Circus is fucking terrible.

Well Hoshimemo was disappointing.
Started off great but fell apart as it progressed.

Whoever of you fucks recommended it to me, fuck you.

I told you, bro. I told you.

Average VN session

Ageha had a lot of potential. Such a shame.

Well I liked it. True route kinda sucked though

Rakuen 18+ when lads

I'm still kind of shell shocked from all the cancer at the end of the last thread. Can we all promise to do better this time around?

What happened?

You mean the womanposting? I'll get back to it whenever otomeshitter starts blogging again.

/vn/ drove out the otome blogposter by sperging like autists

who is /vn/

>last thread gets over 700 posts in 10 hours
>this one can't get 100 in 5 hours
we're dead again

>Amerifats asleep
>Yuros at school and work

Gee I wonder why

Look back at second last thread. This is way deader than normal for this time period.

Freedom never sleeps user.

Finished Subahibi recently so I'll share some thoughts on it. Posted this in /jp/ but I guess I'll post here too since that board is so slow nowadays.

The soundtrack was great and I liked all of the characters. I enjoyed the philosophical and literary side of the game quite a bit and it made me want to start reading actual books again. My favorite chapter ending was the Looking Glass Insects Kimika ending, but my favorite chapter was Jabberwocky I. Unfortunately I got spoiled a bit before I played it (thanks to reading these fucking threads) so I knew some of what was going on and I think that may have harmed my experience. But at the same time I think the game would have been much more confusing otherwise.

I expected it to be more disturbing given how hyped up that aspect of it was. The only thing that really bothered me was Zakuro getting gang-raped, especially when she went outside afterwards and started throwing up and crying. As for the three game endings, I'm not sure if I really found any of them to be satisfying. Wonderful Everyday seemed kind of anticlimactic, though I was glad that Tomosane and Hasaki were able to be happy. Hill of Sunflowers let me down too. I watched the anime H2O before playing this, and that was based on a VN that SCA-JI worked on, so I think I was hoping for Yuki to come back to life somehow. Of course her being a mutual tulpa of Tomosane and Hasaki as opposed to being alive is philosophically irrelevant here, isn't it? I think the End Sky II ending might be my favorite. I had been wondering how Down the Rabbit-Hole I linked with everything else and that gave the only explanation. Also the "ubiquitous transmigration" concept (is this an established philosophical concept? Googling that term yields nothing) seems to makes sense out of the somewhat solipsistic philosophy presented by the game.

Overall I'd rate it 4/5. Ayana best girl.

Are you new here?

>I think the End Sky II ending might be my favorite.

>my favorite chapter was Jabberwocky I

I'm glad someone here actually has taste.

Don't do that. The otomeposter will run away again.

Yeah it was pretty good. I went back and reread the stuff Tomosane says at the beginning and end of Down the Rabbit-Hole II and it seemed to link into that, when it poses the question of how people who each have their own worlds can interact with each other and whether they can perceive the same world. Ubiquitous transmigration, as they put it, is a solution to how there can be other people if each person is the world.

The flashback where Tomosane's personality comes back into existence after Takuji got sexually abused was one of my favorite scenes in the game.

Did /vn/ do anything wrong?