destinytracker.com/d2/pgcr/428287354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>only get a duplicate rocket from raid complete
>welfare clan engram that i helped earn gave me the scout
>benedict give me the AR
>already have the pulse/sword/rocket

First for Three Graves being the best pulse rifle in game

>got a 300 light exotic multi-tool

Holy fuck. Waiting until 289light actually seems worth it now. Looking forward to the other exotic quests.

exotics confirmed to not drop what's in the preview

>he hasnt beaten calus

what is your opinion on the ledge grabbing /dg/

Any xboners for strikes?

Great in case you fuck up your jump by an inch

>He hasn't one phased Calus yet

Yes, it's a webm for ants. Only way I can turn it into a webm.

Imagine not actually completing the raid. How could you not feel like a shitter?

Better but I instantly realized there would be no more Kings Fall style jumping puzzles which made me kind of sad.

Incredible, without even using the nade once.

Yeah it's bullshit
>preview is all exotics I don't have
>drop fucking sweet business for the 5th time

>Rahool telling me to adapt

is there anyone who can even TOUCH alpha team?

>takes five seconds to aim a golden gun shot

if only there was a bomb arming mechanic so you can be useful

ill do it this weekend with a lfg group i promise, i dont want to make friends

>stealing strategies from gothalion

How exactly does horizontal progression occur in the endgame?

You get a gear drop that you want, then you wait for a powerful gear reward and hope it comes out the same type as your desired gear, then you infuse it? Then you try and get an appropriate legendary mod if it doesn't already have it?

Then and only then you can choose an alternative piece of gear without losing power level?

The guy recording actually had some fairly low DPS I was matching 15light levels ago with my ice breaker. Fuck, and I can only do two phase calus.

Does anyone actually hate this min-maxing Light shit? Game was fun until 265 now I can gain one Light level every few days and I need to wait for weekly resets to HOPE to get higher Light gear. Shit is starting to feel like a job.

>not 1 plating him

come back when you're actually good.

You think I'm going to risk taking a shot when he staggers like crazy from a tether? Nah, it's happened one time too often, that's why I waited.

I'd rather do the damage than whiff the shot because Calus flinches harder than Vosiks.

>ice breaker

How are the two expansions?

I've been getting exotics from engrams that don't show up when i preview it, does it not matter what the preview shows?

this is what I immediately thought desu
I don't even play hunter

So uh, don't play everyday dude.

Preview doesn't tell you what stuff you'll get, it just shows some exotics.

Post shit ideas that only you would like to see

>Shaxx berates you as you hold the button to return to orbit in the middle of a Crucible Match
>An Emblem that tracks the amount of Emblems you have unlocked
>An analog of every Tower NPC at the Farm, so you could actually use the farm as a full social area
>An Exotic emote where you pose with your clan banner, akin to the D1 crucible intros

I think Destiny 2 is working well. I'd say it was great if it weren't for the fact the expansion cost 60bucks and required it to play instead of just locking you out of the content.

Calus has a really bad stagger, that's why after a tether I usually wait a second before firing my GG, day 1 taught me that the hard way.

being able to actually own an apartment in the Tower with some mild customization and a physical armory to store all your shit

added to my collection

Why not kill him in the inside by tossing that furry enji inside his mouth so he chokes?

alpha team does it again

>Bungie adds player housing
>Oh wow, this is neat. Now how do I furnish -
>EVERVERSE BUY SILVER HERE GET 8 NEW FISHTANKS, A FALLEN SKULL, AND A STRIPPER POLE

you know I was really just hoping to be able to pick one of maybe a dozen 'preset' layouts and then apply a shader to colour everything

i wouldn't want bungie to sink a ton of resources into it

I'd love just some space to put up manakens with different armor sets I've picked up and shaded. Like the Io set or the Raid set. That way, even if I completely move onto something else in the future that they'll release without question, I can still enjoy seeing what I started with and earned.

>use a shader on a house item
>reddit bitches even more about shader drops

Lol you haven't even done the raid so stfu.

I don't exactly love the new shader system, but now that I'm used to it, it's not so bad. It's also nice to be able to shade guns too.

>manaken

great shitpost dude

honestly the bitching about it is retarded, you get shaders fucking everywhere, and with your cool ones, just dont be a retard and shader something you will regret, like nameless midnight is bae, so hook her up with a sweet paint job, but dont like burn all your raid shaders on a set that your not 100% in love with, its not hard

My Patience and Time back

I want to walk around in the city and have normal humans bask in my immortal light

or in my case when i started playing, i hated being in a miss match clownsuit of blues, so while leveling my 1st i used some blue or green shaders on a blue, which i likely replace in the next 30+ mins

Anyone want to do nightfall? we can cheese anomalies if you want.

hell yeah i want some of that nightfall

count me in
I'll shoot you a note

sending invites

>friend tells me he's been playing Destiny 2 the past few days on his console
>tells me it's really fun and I would probably love it
>don't have any of the newest gen consoles because I'm a cheap fucker and can't justify the purchase
>friend says that the game is good, but not worth buying a whole new console just for it
>heard before that it was supposedly going to be on PC
>remember rumors from a while back about it going to be able to play cross-platform
>it is in fact available on PC
>mfw it isn't cross-platform
Oh well...

>mfw I found out you can self proc riskrunner with shock grenade

Keep us posted.

Don't worry, I'll be here all week

I wasn't worrying.

Why don't they take a chisel to the shard of the Traveler and give every Guardian / Ghost a small sliver to carry around so that they always have a Light source?

Because stupid.

isn't like everything seeking to steal the traveler, like as in drawn towards it.
so, lets give our stealthy teams a great big beacon in their pockets

You Decrypt your engrams at Tyra right user?

So basically what the Fallen do with Ether?

>at 303 on my titan
>only thing letting me down is my titan mark and one or two guns
>done the raid on both my titan and warlock for the week
>all powerful engrams completed

I want to keep playing, what should I do next? Make a Hunter? Finish the post game quests? Try and hit 305 from strikes/public events?

The traveler is alive now so that's irrelevant

And I'm sure it takes more than some shard jewelery to give a guardian that kind of power

You have one at the farm, it's in a small box with some blankets and stuff, super cozy.

>stealthy teams of Guardians
Oxymoron.

>Try and hit 305 from strikes/public events?
join a clan that isnt shit to get tier 3 rewards, pop medallion and farm public events.

*SNNNNNIIIIFFFFFFF*

My clan is at 3, do we know how much of a reward increase the buff is? Does it give you an extra item or something?

B R A P

Two blues now

This girls Supergirl cosplay tho UNF

Also hey hunters what s your favorite exotic

So how does that work for engrams? They show up in place of blues, right? So I've got a chance of getting two engrams (max) from a normal pub event?

Yo link me the supergirl

Foetracer if I'm using mida
Knucklehead if not using mida

I don't run any exotic armour in PvE

Holy shit, Nightstalker is fun in PvP

Running around with Hakke guns, Hawthorne's Shotgun, trapping folks, makes you feel like a real Hunter

Encountered you niggas in the wild while leveling my third character.

>tether doesn't insta-connect again

bravo bungo

>play 4 games of crucible
>exotic engram
>exotice engram
>better devils
>last perdition

wew

what is this cheese you speak of

The exotic is 110% what you don't want. It's so bad it makes your character worse but it's the most stylish piece of gear you could ever want. What do you do?

>Alpha Team helping the mentally disabled.

I use Alpha Lupi on my sentinel anyway.

instagram.com/p/BBMJeUYQgtw/?taken-by=tenleid

I've got a 304 mida, suck my nuts

WHY IS HE ON IO?!?!

instagram.com/p/BY7oxMKl81r/?taken-by=tenleid

This pic though, THIS FUCKING PIC THOUGH UNNNGHHHHHHH

>PvP: 0.72 K/D
hahahahaaaa

you're still shit at crucible and pve ""skill"" is irreverent lol :)

is the 300 nightfall still fucked up?

B T F O
T
F
O

0.7 is fucking awful Zip, get good,
you absolute shitter.

should've joined us

>caring about pvp
>in a pve game
el oh el user. Keep hoping for that esports team to come scoop you up for a game no one gives two shits about in the esports scene.

>0.72
LOL so this is the power of alpha meme, what a shitter

>Try and hit 305 from strikes/public events?
You can't. I'm 304 and exotics drop at 293 and exotics at 299 (304 actually they come with mod).

I never claimed to be good at D2 PvP lmao, nice to know I have people checking up on me though. Did you see our raid run too? 47 minutes, that's good huh? :D

destinytracker.com/d2/pgcr/428287354

KD Poster BTFO by one of the Alpha GODS

>pvp
>relevant
OH IM LAFFIN

0 . 7 2

Yo can my boy joff get an invite to your clan? He's pgud.

lol

So thats where all my keys are going. Last week all my raid keys disappeared after I created a new character, and this week all my raid keys disappeared for no reason.

Anyone wanna grab the Pipeline, Transfer, and Engine Key?

>alpha butt buddies come to do what they do best
lel, you may not like crucible, but it's the only actual measure of skill in D1 and D2, you bunch of shitters.