Dynasty Warriors 9 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=BlE4tQl-8is
Dynasty Warriors 9 Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=XUp6A60Te7E
Dynasty Warriors 9 trailer 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=as1iB6SQJLM
Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng and Xun You are all newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-Aside from the usual costume, casual clothes are confirmed to be in
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute
-It was only supposed to be a joke
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Prepare to have Xiahouji being announced on the 24th

Other urls found in this thread:

media.giphy.com/media/YsGUgAsgsuv2U/giphy.gif
mobile.twitter.com/bk2128/status/910719891883229184
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbk1HVkXetI
strawpoll.me/13976690
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Say hello to waifu /eagg/

The madmen actually fixed her

Reposting this one because i liked it

>Announce 2 more characters that aren't from Awekening or Fates
>They are sword users
>Sheeda isn't even introduced properly and is just quietly sneaked into the trailer
There really hasn't been a game that kill my hype so fast like FEW in my entire fucking like of 23 years

So is Pang De going to retain that thing or will he get dual axes?

>big angry blue old man shares a weapon with fluff girl

Notice that the only other game where we get to see Ma Chao's hair is 6

Conspiracy?

>only 23

Wow, what are you, gay?

The only other game that had this many clones was 7. Conspiracy?

Battle of the century. Who wins?

Kongmeme wins.

Sun Jian

Hello there. You look super cute.

Predictions on the 24th
Jia Xu
Cai Wenji
Xu Shu
Lu Su
Lu Meng

New character: Xiahouji or Xin Xianying

>Xu Shu
Give it up, user. Even Han Dang has a chance to be revealed before him.

What if Xun You is actually Xu Shu? They were rusing us the entire time.

Zhou Tai doesn’t have Shooting Spears? Wow another character ruined

How come none of us thought of a mace for Yinping's weapon?

hey faggots, my name is Ma Chao and I hate every single one of you

Because that was one of the shitty 6 weapons no-one liked that became Pang De's weapon, so with the mass purge nobody thought it was actually going to be brought back.

>People thought he's a new character
I can forgive them. Ma Chao with his blond hair sticking out is unrecognizable.

It's fucking OP in 8XL though.

He has blonde hair? This is news to me.

I almost cried when I saw this

media.giphy.com/media/YsGUgAsgsuv2U/giphy.gif

Ma Chao x Guo Jia x Wang Yuanji blondie threesome when?

Yeah, I almost cried too, but for different reasons

Ma Chao is actually pretty hot. No wonder Wang Yi wants his justice dick so much.

if you take away everyone's hats then 40% of them would be unrecognisable, if you take away their facial hair then every single one of them would look the same

Females designs tier

Top tier
Yinping
Diaochan

Great Tier
Xiaoqiao
Daqiao
Wang Yi

Good Tier
Zhenji
SSX
Yuanji

Shit Tier
Lingqi
Xingcai

>Koei actually found a way of making this moeblob piece of Guan shit appealing

God damn it

Why are FEfags so fucking autistic? You guys deserve a shit game

rather get shoot than fuck Diao Chan or Zhenji I bet they have stds

sounds like an interesting Warriors since Koei games are usually full of spears

I really do missed those sweet GBA animations

Move Wang Yi to top tier.

What you'll notice about this list is that those in top tier actually have outfits that resemble chinese clothing. Everything else looks like they're out of an MMO.

Seriously, Yinping would even be more perfect if she got rid of the silly cowgirl shoes and went for a traditional socks + slippers.

Fucking racist.
Chinese people don't arr rook same.

>Good Tier
>Zhenji
>Shit Tier
>Lingqi
Swap their places and this rank is legit.

>lingqi being anything but shit

dumb gwailo poster

Lingqi a cute CUTE.

they don't even look chiwanese how am I racist

Name one Chinese person who isn't Jackie Chan

Fan Bingbing?

Jet Li

>the only differences will be R1+O & Musou attacks

Kek, it really is just one special move and Musou that is different. Well, RIP DW9, I will just wait for DW10.

Sauce?

mobile.twitter.com/bk2128/status/910719891883229184

Fucking hell, KT.

w-what about EX attacks

Nonexist.

Was anyone expecting people with the same weapons to have different movesets? Why would you expect that? What reason would anyone have for thinking that might even be a possibility?

The R1+O is the game's EX attack, it seems. But then why the fuck introduce the second EX attack in DW8XL just to get rid of it immediately in DW9?! God fucking damnit KT

go fuck yourselves koei

false hope

Not that surprising at all, but still disappointing to know it's confirmed. It's just like DW7 where they only differ in EX attacks and musous.
I guess I'm just a little bit glad that it's not like DW6 where the only variation was with the tomes and some musou finishers.

Shills gonna shill

When did Black Kite get to play it?

I'm confused, are you saying people who said that are shills, or are you calling this poster a shill? Cause it's plainly obvious they were going to be clones the second they were revealed with the same weapons.

I guess all the elemental ex attacks we've seen in that second trailer, and the one in Cao Pi's screenshot were done with R1+O then? I dunno if I buy that tho.

I thought the one in Cao Pi's screenshot was a musou

He was at TGS.

>EX attack is now R1+O
So the move list is about as big as it was before. How is that "improving" the gameplay again?

Fucking hell. I was being patient with the clone shit because I thought we'd get at least 4 unique R1+ face button and ex attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbk1HVkXetI

H-he was playing an under-leveled character r-right?

I don't understand the thought process behind this game's cast.

>let's have 10 characters from the second newest game
>then 6 from the one before that, 1 of which is not from the main cast of the game
>then 1 from the very first game because he's the face of the series
>then 1 from the 7th game
>then 1 from the newest game

And I don't even play FE.

Because you're not just button mashing square and triangle anymore. You can actually just do different moves whenever and do entirely new shit with it instead of just doing what was essentially a dial-a-combo before.

Not even fans of the series understand. To top of it off, almost right after the game is announced, the devs said that they don't want to add characters from every game in the franchise because otherwise the game would be filled with nothing but sword-users, an then they went out of their way to make sure that 2/3 of the roster use swords.

>here, have bunch of characters from two latest entries
>btw, here's some old characters to appease the "oldfags"
It's not that hard to understand and it works damn well too. People are too busy jerking it off to Lyn like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah, you're mashing R1+O now instead. It will be DQH all over again.

>There are three types of Trigger Attacks available to use. By pressing R1 button with either △, □, or X button, the player character can unleash different Triggers that will respectively juggle, stun, or topple enemies. There is also an R1+O combination which is reserved for a Special Move that will be unique for each of the over 83 playable characters.
>The commonly known ‘mash □ button to simply attack’ method in Dynasty Warriors games is still returning in Dynasty Warriors 9. What made past games very repetitive in the past was that the □ attack would have the same attack string all the time. However, Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a new Flow Attack system, where the □ attack string will change depending on whether and which Trigger Attack has been used before the attack button is pressed.
>For example, when the character uses a Trigger Attack that juggles enemies, the Flow Attack string will eventually connect to aerial attacks to follow the juggled enemies, instead of staying on the ground all the time. Famitsu also made a blurb that the simple method of combining □ with △ button for attack combos are still being kept intact.

R1+O is essentially and Ex Attack. see

I can see that but couldn't they be more subtle about it? Split the cast into two, one for the new games and the other for the old ones. Hyrule Warriors wasn't focused on Skyward Sword, was it? Each game had two or so characters as reps, why could they do it for that game and not this?

They're not clones, are they? Hopefully it's not another DW9. And weren't there like ninjas and butlers in the new game? Why didn't they choose those characters rather than whoever's on the boxart?

Is Koei responsible for the roster or is it Nintendo?

>why could they do it for that game and not this?
The two games that got the most reps are the 2 games that "saved" the franchise from being canceled, so...

>They're not clones, are they?
As far as I'm aware, they are not, but everyone has fuck huge range for attacks now I don't see much of a different

So it's basically the old system except now it has three strings (unless the R1=O is also a string) instead of one, and those three strings can be switched during a combo?

>civilian clothes
eggcellent

They'll add more older characters via DLC. Hyrule was exactly like that, but for some reason people like to pretend that wasn't the case.

Only thing we need are different expressions for the generics and we are set

>4 series staple
>1 donut steel
>3 from OoT
>3 from TP
>2 from SS

I think base HW suffered from an overall lack of characters rather than bias on certain entries.

>be serving under Lu Bu in RoTK
>things are going fine when they're peaceful
>then Cao Cao suddenly sends a 50k invasion army at us
>AI ruler makes everyone archers for some retarded reason, sends small armies one at a time to get raped by the death blob
>lose a city and flee with our tail between our legs
>realize we're fucked unless I revolt against him, even if I have nothing against Lu Bu
This must be how Sima Yi felt before he had his coup.

That's a very blue sword for Wu officer Zhou Tai.
Almost spelling out that someone will also get the Katana.

the other airdasher of course

Yue Jin seems to be the most logical choice.

Yue Jin
Xu Shu
Zhong Hui.

The ones I can think of sharing Zhou Tai's katana.

To be fair the base roster was actually pretty decent tho and most people liked it, I think the biggest complaint about it was Lana cause she was a moeblob OC. I mean to this day I can play the base game with no DLC, (i don't know why I would but I can) and it's still fun just cause it had enough fun and varied characters, and plenty of stuff to do with them. Tons of content

You know what's bothering me about that helmet? It's too shiny. The gold trim is really fancy and shiny and the rest of his outfit doesn't have that. Maybe if it was smaller, or a different color like a muted silver.

strawpoll.me/13976690

Let's see.

Nah, his coup is very well plan.

They tab his helmet from DW4 to his DW6 costume that is why it looks weird.

It's gonna be Cai Wenji, screencap this post

It'll be Cao Ren.

If Zhou Tai gets his sword can Cao Ren at least keep his buckler and Yueying her scythe?

will use Dong's flail
will share a weapon with Xiahouji
Yue Jin will get Zhou Cang and Sun Ce's weapon
Zhong Hui will get throwing knives

Aw shit I forgot the flail is a thing. Never mind then. Fuck KOEI.

Have you guys forgotten about Xun You's whip sword? He's the only newcomer without a clone yet.

Chen Gong

If not Xu Shu, then Zhong Hui will be his clone.

>tfw having to wait till DW10 to get a decent Zhongda