/hsg/ Hearthstone General

Cute Jaina edition

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/2cb4RKk

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1111096/471f2499c9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post hsg memes

Jaina is cute! Cute!

OC is banned unless it's a meme card.

So, control matchups... Who can beat whom exactly?

Can CTRL-Mage grind out CTRL-WL or CTRL-Priest? DK Jaina does offer value but it seems rather slow and weak compared to DK-Lock and DK-Anduin. Both can play seemingly endless big threats and deal with the Doomsayer without problems. Especially the DK-Lock should beat Jaina given how he can just remove Doomsayer combo without problems and Jaina doesnt have any answers after thats gone.

Am I wrong?

She sure is

DK Mage vs DK Lock is a toss up. They've got way more removal than just FN + Doomsayer. E.g. after your DK Lock turn they can just Blizzard into Flamestrike. If they have the right answers and manage to get a few Water Eles along the way, it's over.

DK Anduin beats both though.

Was it really neccesary to nerf innervate

WAS IT REALLY NECCESARY

FUCK OFF

A P O L O G I Z E

Yes

Yes
Innervate has been bullshit for forever, and now it wasn't even a bad topdeck any more for ramp decks cause you can always get it off UI and do something else

Priest just wrecks all other control matchups.

>tfw wasted all my dust on Pally cards
>murlocs nerfed
>control cucked by jade and priest

Control mage also has meteors and polymorphs as well as the shit they can get from glyph. The problem with both match ups is that both warlock and priest can deny water elementals by simply not playing minions. Deal 3 heal 3 beats deal 1 quite easily.

Priest often beats warlock, but can have trouble if the lock runs giants and gets them early. You only have so many answers for 8/8s.

What decks are you guys playing in the new brawl?

>40$ worth of packs for KOFT.
> opens shitty shaman legendary and 2 golden commons.
>buy pack of classic out brawl
>gets shitty legendary
im done with these packs im gonna end it now!

What a fun and interactive brawl..

buy more packs goyim

Anyone want 80 gold on NA before I have to head out?

Small indie company

Sure hydralisk#1227

>patches in opening hand
It hurts

Buy more packs you fucking nerd HAHAHAHAHAH

I always wondered why brode looked so familiar and I just realised it.
Is he Seth Rogen's brother or something?

>i don't get a free charging 1/1 just for playing an already good card wahh

>priest wrecks both
Why though?

Not played much lately, what's the impact of the nerfs been? Is priest dominating everything? Is pirate warrior (and warrior generally) dead in standard and wild?

Didn't you get the memo? Packs purchased with real money are worse than the ones purchased with gold. That way, Blizzard can make sure that you spend even more money, which you will. If you were stupid enough to do it the first time, you're stupid enough to do it a second time.

I'm pretty sure that's not how it works

well im stick my 5.6k dust now.
even dont know what to build with them.

If i vs one more raza priest I'm going to scream. Same guy from last thread and this makes the 7th one I've played against IN A ROW. I wouldn't mind so much if they were spread out but vsing an unfavourable identical matchup 7 times in a row is killing all sense of enjoyment I have

Will Team 5 ever be so quick on fixing things?

Because as control you usually can't push priest hard enough before they get raza/andumeme which makes them impossible to outvalue.
Unless they get fucked over by shuffle and one of these is on the bottom of the deck, of course.

It is so easy to tell when the meta is shit because when things go bad you'll see pedostone players shitpost in here.

Is it actually possible to beat a quest mage without them just having shit draws?
I feel like your win condition vs them is "if their combo pieces are at the bottom of the deck; you win, other wise you lose and you just have to stare at your frozen board for 6 turns in a row"

In case anyone needs a deck for the brawl, I'm 5-0 with this one so far.

So whats the consensus from the warrior players on Garosh Dk is he a craft, is he going to be useful in the future ?

Yes we are all wizards that can see the future, in two expansions Blizzard will print a card that makes Death Knight Garrosh OP. You better craft him golden, it's a good investment

Not really. I've played A LOT of Exodia Mage since Un'Goro, and drawing all your combo pieces early is usually a death sentence since you have a hand full of dead cards while your opponent just smashes your face in. (It also makes drawing cards more difficult as your hand will be full quite often.) At the start of the game, especially against a proactive deck, you want to draw as much of your sustain (i.e. freeze, arcanologist, glyph, doomsayer) as possible and not even see one of your combo pieces. So it's the exact opposite of what you say: If their combo pieces are at the TOP of their deck, you usually win.

And if you play a deck that can't win within 7-9 turns against a deck that only tries to stall, you're playing the wrong deck.

I wish I had him. If you're playing any form of slow warrior deck, in my case N'zoth Warrior, he's pretty much essential. The weapon effectively gives you access to three pseudo-Flamestrikes, and having a permanent activator for Sleep with the Fishes, Execute and Grom is key especially in Dead Man's Hand deck, since you don't want to shuffle Whirlwinds into your deck.

I would only craft him if you already have the other required Warrior epics though. That, and you have to be willing to learn how to play one of the probably most challenging decks we currently have.

Sorry, what I meant was if their combo pieces were in the bottom like 2 cards of their deck. Like if they were missing their archmage or something as they run out of their 700 freezes

That's true, that did fuck me over plenty of times too. In that position you can only really win if your secrets and your discovered spells carry you hard, which is why that deck feels so bullshit to play against and at other times like an easy win.

Nice to see you at rank4, Mister Rabidwombat

That is true, Voidfrom is broken as fuck with Raza in play.

How can we solve that problem with Jaina?

Just pity conceded to a C'Thun Hunter at rank 8. He was running the fucking Murloc + 1/1 taunt dude. I don't know how he got to rank 8, but godspeed.

>pity conceded
>rank 8
retard

probably because people keep pity conceeding to him.

Do you actually have trouble getting out of rank 8, that conceding once causes you problems?

DK cards were the biggest mistake of the expansion.

There is a huge difference on whether you play Jaina or Anduin on turn 8/9, or on turn 20, because you miss on so much value if you get it late. This greatly increases the draw dependence of games, especially if the DK is your win condition like it is in control mage and razakus.

An even bigger offender is surprisingly Prince Keleseth. There's that keleseth rogue deck that mryagut made that people are playing now. If it gets Keleseth in its opening hand, its win rate jumps up to 71.7%.

There is nothing fun about these decks.

No. Its the concept of "pity conceding". Who gives a fuck

Should I craft The Lich King [\spoiler] ?

>surprisingly Prince Keleseth
wow
who wouldve thought that this card was bad design
did not expect that

I'm not seeing many Jade Druids anymore, is it safe to drop Geist?
Dropped Oozes as soon as nerfs hit but I quickly reversed that with all the new Eaglehorn bows and Pirates refusing to die.

I agree lets make it so you can choose the order in which you draw your deck before the match that way we remove the rng from card games good post fellow retard spread the word

>Twice in a row
Well then Mr.Priest

nice troggzor you god damn memelord

hunter

Well thanks! Sometimes he Troggz just right.

Anyone got an interesting rogue brawl deck?

If you had to choose between tarim and tirion which one would you craft?

Someone give me a deck I can climb in wild with that isn't paladin druid or warrior, I'd like not to fall asleep for once.

So I got Lichking, Rexxar, Malf, Thrall, Valeer, Garrosh, and Vampire milf.

What should I craft if I want to play control? I have zero priest/pally/lock legendaries outside Voljin, TGT and GVG Lock legendaries

The solution is to not print retarded high roll cards.

Tarim is good for a year and a half, Tirion will be amazing forever

Tirion is forever

i'd go for tirion cuz he's part of the standard cards, while tarim will be going to wild soon.

Do anyone have an idea for a deck that involves tirion and maybe DK Uther ( without 9353958 legendaries, that are played in those paladin decks)?

Nobody expects the mech mage

Expect Tirrion to go to hall fame as he is in to many paladin decks and not fun to play against.

>too many
you mean all

Two Stonehill Defenders.

wouldn't you get full refund if he goes HOF tho ?

help

>Expect Tirrion to go to hall fame as he is in to many paladin decks and not fun to play against.
I doubt a class legendary will go HOF

any idea which legendary to craft ( fuck rexxar) that's fun to play but doesn't get many attention in current meta ?

>ry to craft ( fuck rexxar) that's fun to play but doesn't get many attention in current meta ?
What class?

Prince Keleseth

agree. a rotating classic class lego would only happen when they realise their mistake with the classic set being ever green.

willing to play anything except warrior

in rogue right ?

Did they really have to make most of the daily quests so hard to finish?

I'm at a loss and I guess this is a semi-relevant place to ask this. Anyone know what this song was on Dog's stream?
videos/176290584?t=31m13s
(that time in dog's latest session)

>Misha and not Hogger

zoo lock

>hogger

sauce plox

Fucking why.
No legendary since weeks, and then...this.

May the jade serpents guide you

exhentai.org/g/1111096/471f2499c9/

My penis sends his regards.

>Everyone keeps roping me for no reason at rank 19
>Malfurion jade druid / pirate warrior are like 80% of my matchups
Why is HS a fun game again?

Hearthcuck lets ditch this joint. Come to my office immediatly wear your sluttiest girlclothes HAHAHAHAHA

Why do you do this to me.

do you have a decklist maybe, think this is worth looking into

which honest deck are you playing user?

You have 700 posts to convince me not to craft Drakkari Zoo Priest...
If you fail... heh... you can say goodbye to my dust.
Good luck... kid...

>Litteraly the same cost than polymorph
>Polymorph the highest cost minion
>2/7 body
>Give a bonus each end of turn
t.Priest shitter.

Because I wish that card seen play