Why aren't you in VIA yet, user?

Why aren't you in VIA yet, user?

because it's about to dip

actually, by dip I mean it's pretty much done

been in since 3800

Aight mate, tell yourself it's over. I'll make the next thread after we pass 15k

all these fucking crypto threads and no one is talking about vis

Its easy to 1$
its easy to even 5 $

its basically a hyper modern bitcoin

I cant imagine anyone ignoring this for some shit coins with bells and belles.

This segwit is legit, and soon you will cry

>muh ether

after this reaches its true value, i can buy more ether than i ever could

it just reached 10k mother fuckers

This shit is going to the moon!

via is still not front page of poloniex, imagine what happens when the real volume is starting, guys this is the time to get in now, it dipping below 10k now but not for long, once it breaks out, 10k will be a dream price

>shadow coin is 160k
>lisk is 27k with 100million coins

if you think that viacoin is over valued at 10k go buy some over priced ether

Because cryptocurrencies are for mentally deprived meme slaves that are easily manipulated.

No thanks.

if we keep the tendency from the past 3 days, tomorrow we will break 12k and consolidate around 11k. Today we rest below 10k

sounds about right

trading is quiet right now, i feel a storm coming

be ready for 15k in the next hour or so guys

i might be wrong, but my gut has an intch, let me get on some patterns in the chart.
btw im the guy who posted the charts about sia coin when it was 13-30 sats before that mega jump to 100+

just to be clear i could be wrong and it goes 80 for a day and then up. so im going to check the charts, crypto is a weird thing to read at times

Once Segwit launches on ViaCoin, what do you think we'll see short term? $4-5$ a possibility?

Long term? $20 maybe? What potential do you think ViaCoin has?

i think you are spot on mate

there is no reason for it to be less than 1$

you fuckin assholes why didnt i see this thread 2 days ago

there was a thread more days ago when it was below 4k

I'm using Vialectrum 1.9.8.4 wallet and I can not send any funds out of it. Whenever I do I get this error.

please don't remind me.

I was making a thread every other day, basically no attention, maybe from 4 user who also bought it months ago for cheap.

yeah its forming a nice bullish pennant

expect a hard uptrend soon

crypto can trick though keep in mind

>yeah its forming a nice bullish pennant
i see it but don't know how to draw end estimate where it ends

yeah its not something you can really predict , but i see it being between 11k and 15k

Then dipping could bring it as low as 10k again untill next up trend

but what do i know or anyone for that matter

I hate eth and plenty of people do but its worth 50 $

I hate people like you.
Don't tell people to go where the honey is. Let's just enjoy the honey for the moment for ourselves untill we are full. Then afterwards, the vultures and hyena's can come to to take our leftovers.

im not telling anyone where to go, im discussing a coin that i am in, in a thread dedicated to said coin, on a forum dedicated to biz, on a website dedicated to basket weaving, on the internet dedicated to send and receive data, from and for people like you to say kys

No you are are telling people to go and buy the coin. Tell them another time. I am now buying the coin and I don't want to buy at a higher price because other people are also buying.

Lol, piss off. Most of the notable crypto traders tweeted and endorsed via, do you really think it's an unknown gem? It already tripled it's price, volume is near 300k and telling few anons on biz about it won't change much

stfu you vapid bitch

Dang after looking into this, it's a pretty safe buy. New everything, they'll probably regain the market share they used to have

yeah i put 80% of my money into VIA its not a pump and dump thats forsure

bought at 9100 sat. gonna rise steadily. pretty safe bet imo

Bought in at 9120, hoping itll reach 15k.

It will. It's consolidating arm. Probably later today it will touch 10k again and most likely push higher

>tfw didnt sell at 10k and rebought at 8k because was on my way back from uni
fuck you btc and your quick runs

just bought more, this dip will make me rich in a month

What the ETA for it to moon? A week? A month?

not sure but stocking up before the prevamp is always smart

It's bound to go we saw btcplus and dark mega jump. Via is a legit btc plus, hyper btc. I will be extremely dissatisfied if I don't see this don the same

I'm new to the cryptocurrency scene, what exchange can I buy this on?

poloniex

I made a thred on via too
Marketcap and coin supply is insanely low
$2 mill!?
100x seriously is a possibility.