/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #572

''It's still her birthday'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
pastebin.com/T2tQEa73
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
open.spotify.com/album/6VQD3wPHGSoPfxYxHZ4rrk
instaud.io/tTN
instaud.io/NYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Max is #1

Come to me Max. I bought you a lovely birthday present.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Max is CUTE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAXINE!!!

Max is #1

I wanted to ask someone who lives in the US - is Chloe's girl type (rebellious teen with dyed hair who's also smart and pretty-ish and is a good friend) common in your country? Have you encountered any? If yes, what was your experience? Did you become friends/lovers or were they massive twats towards you?

Miss Blue.

>pastebin.com/T2tQEa73

tl;dr

>There's a Wells confrontation at the beginning of the episode, Chloe either gets expelled from Blackwell and Rachel gets suspended from the play.
>Chloe visits the junkyard, finds her infamous truck and tries to repair it. She falls asleep and later gets woken up by Rachel. They seem to decorate their lil junkyard shack with stuff they each brought. Then talk about stuff. Then Rachel goes back to Blackwell
>Chloe somehow bumps into Frank and Rachel's dad lover
>A confrontation with Eliot takes place somewhere between the Junkyard and the Play parts
>Also Chloe and Steph bond over their shared lesbianism
>Chloe somehow ends up as an actor in The Tempest
>Also note that it's possible for Rachel to be suspended from the play.Just as it's possible for Chloe to get expelled suspended.
>They possibly go to Rachel's house after the play where we get to know Rachel's parents
>There's a kiss somewhere in between the second part of the episode
>There should be a part when they drive off to have an adventure as indicated by the promo art and earlier leaks but so far it's hard to deduce when will that take place

>Deleted Taylor conversation
youtu.be/uxYT45OgSVE

>Future conversation between Chloe and Rachel
Pic related.
Rachel's suspended from play
Rachel:Shit.It's play time.Gotta go clean my dressing room for Victoria.Not exactly the role I thought I'd be playing tonight.Oh well.
So... they won't go Frank together,Chloe will go there alone and also encouter with Rachel's daddy's hooker during this time.She will gather stuff for her truck (and confrontation with Damon will happen at this moment) after she saved her ass, she will get message from Steph and will go to the play.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

There're no girl exist like Max and Chloe irl.

Happy birthday Max!

You should try going out sometimes.

Looking good.

piss off Victoria, Kari Price belongs to Max.

>Kari

is that even a name

oh look you made Maxine blush

Can I have a slice of that delicious cake, please?

Look at the girls irl who dyed her hair and trying to be rebellious, they are not pretty as Chloe. They look more sluts and zombie instead.

Try to find girls&irl Max; shy,reserved (but hardcore inside), you won't be able to find a pretty girl as much as Max.

Try to find someone who loves her partner, as much as Max loves Chloe. You can't. Because those kind of relationship/love only happens in fiction.

ikr.
poor victoria has a cr-u-sh

Who even is Kari Price...?

Happy Birthday Aunt Max!

Best.Birthday.Present.Ever.

But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail; and when you have turned again, strengthen your brethren.

Mr Jefferson best man

Posting this from earlier thread, if anyone's missed...

You can listen Daughter- All I Wanted from here:

>open.spotify.com/album/6VQD3wPHGSoPfxYxHZ4rrk

Also they've kinda hinted with song's meaning that what'll happen in next episodes;););)

everyone crushed on chloe

Max! Never Maxine!

>tfw youll never drug and kidnap women in your rapecave with your teacher

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

If I was a LIS character I would honestly probably be Nathan

Omg, this is now the third time she has got shot. Poor Chloe. Please help her Max.

>It's a song for friendship and a song for first loves.
>When someone you like is standing in your ''stupid bedroom'' - where suddenly everything you thought was cool in there just melts around you.
sleepover with Rachel (with very romantic tension) confirmed

Only Chloe can refer Max as Maxine.

I'm from Poland and I've dated girls like Chloe. Usually really intelligent and pretty, but emotionally disturbed to the point where you don't really know what to expect. Easygoing and didn't care if I had no spare cash, we'd just do random free stuff or watch B-movies. Now I'm with an awkward hipster girl like Max and she's the total opposite. Met both while in college in a bigger city, so they were 100% Western with a hint of Slavic beauty.

Does Tom Cruise know he's the most exploitable meme on the Internet? This photo has literally more variations than Constanza.

If you guys want this user to send those girls' pictures, you'll encounter with ''fatty or less pretty,maybe above average'' face.
So yeah, he only talks about similarity between their personalities (shy vs outgoing) which is a common thing,that's all.

>girls like Chloe.
>Usually really intelligent and pretty but emotionally disturbed to the point where you don't really know what to expect.
Lol. Please don't try to relate your fantasies to the real world.

Kek

What a fag.

Lmao, considering the broken English of the naysayers, you're all most likely Asian or maybe Western neckbeards who revel in their casual misogyny. Keep the mean world syndrome to yourselves, though.

>I've dated girls
>like... Chloe and Max
we know the girls you've dated aren't goddess looking.we know they have anything to do with them

you've just dated with random girls who are cliché shy type or cliché outgoing girl. and no their being outgoing or shy doesn't make them max and chloe kek. then I'm irl Max

KEKKLED are you sure you just weren't dating a kurwa?

>XD BROKEN ENGLISH XD
>XD NECKBEARDS XD
what have I told you about being subtle, samefagging retard?

>tfw the same age as most of the characters

who /1995/ here?

You can find plenty of Maxes and Kates irl.

>likely asian
>complains about asians
WOWSERS. DAT'S LACIST

Not really, but I guess any mention of irl relationships trigger you cucks. EOT, have fun with the thread.

January 1995 here!

Keep projecting, Mao.

オタク

LETS GO BOYS

Please don't fight. You are making Max sad.

marriage when?

july

Hello, 22 years old fellow!

Rachel being superior is making her sad

Where are you from?

Rachel is dead user... and Max is super hero, she shouldn't be jealous of anyone.

cuckistan.
he's currently cleaning his so-called gf's so-called ex's toilet.

lmao

yea okay whatever

>Rachel is dead user
Not in BtS though

>t. toilet cleaner who makes his living from '''''''''''cuckistan'''''''''
Just clean that damn toilet Jakub or you wouldn't be able to send your little wagie back to your kurwa for more beer. You wouldn't wanna keep her waiting!

Mark Jefferson wants your ass.

Get off my lawn fucking kids

We're 22 though

Grandpa!

>seeing hallucination from that shitty smell
breathe more

Just finished Ep 2, this game is pretty cool, feels very much like a Western take on a Visual Novel.
Max is cute. Naturally I self-insert as Warren so I hopefully I can make her fuck him. Maybe something will happen at the drive-in tonight?

It's nice to be a teen again.

That description implies it's Chloe who's gonna be embarassed about her bedroom, but we know she's gonna end up in Rachel's house in EP2
Or will Rachel also see Chloe's room in EP2 or 3

>Just finished Ep 2
Nice try, nice try.

>I self-insert as Warren
I'm sorry to hear that.

>Maybe something will happen at the drive-in tonight?
They don't even go there.

Hello user, good to see you enjoying LiS, but i have some bad news for you, Warren is cuck'd at the end no matter what you do, sorry buddy.

0/10
i'm waiting for the next baYt attempt

This is Chloe Elizabeth Price. Say something nice and cute to her.

Good taste Warren bro!

fuck

I thought they would probably do something like this...

No bait here friend, just someone who finally got around to the game.

Hmm, maybe Rachel's gonna influence her for changing her bedroom.

But of course, Chloe's gonna be so flustered not just because of her bedroom...

Don't forget to read Max's diary.

fuck off dyke

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX

Okay, Pawel.

>No bait here friend
yeah, i'm sure

Fuck you too Nathan.

Stay on dumblr bitch

Delete these

Here we go. Just report and ignore

>Be an Arcadia bay citizen
>The storm is approaching
>Lighting blasts are so frequent and intense that they are almost unbroken
>You're panicking, your hands are shaking, crying in fear and afraid of what's about to happen
>Death and destruction is everywhere and you have no control
>You and everything you've ever known is in the hands of a beautiful young lady named Maxine Ryan Caulfield, better known as Max
>She's the only one who can decide your fate the fate of the whole town

would you still Accept/support Max with the 'bae ending'?

>instaud.io/tTN

>I'd do anything just to wake up next to you...

>instaud.io/NYU

>Chloe,I love you.

>Maxine Ryan Caulfield
Which site are you using for writing fanfiction?

Fanfiction.net or AO3?

Also does Maxine Ryan Caulfield also have freckles like our Max?

I've met two people who Chloe really reminded me of. The 'hella' thing never bothered me in the game precisely because both people I knew would use lame slang.
People often claim Max or Chloe or both are cliche but I felt they tracked reality well. Nathan was the only character that seemed ostentatiously constructed.

>Maxine Ryan Caulfield
projecting this much...

>Nathan was the only character that seemed ostentatiously constructed
Yeah, every retarded warryncucks wet dream is also having rich,mentally ill,schizophrenic,unbalanced bf like Nathan. It's so cute I know

When is episode 2 coming?