Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGW8L61KzAU
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759266236
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759316368?page=1#post-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here comes T.Racer!

FUCK MYSTERY HEROES RIGHT IN ITS FUCKING ASS

AS IF SOLO PLAY ISN'T BAD ENOUGH

NOT ONLY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RNG OF BEING GROUPED WITH BLITHERING IDIOTS WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT AN "OBJECTIVE" IS, I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RNG OF NEVER GETTING A SINGLE TANK OR HEALER

YES I AM FUCKING MAD

I want to bully Mercy until she cries!

Dumb dyke

Gay

Fellow Winston mains,

start collecting Genji duos. Friend as many as you can. Trust me.

>people are actually calling the new Mercy a "nerf"
>people are calling the D.Va change a "nerf"

crazy fucks

Reminder Ana is the worst champ to have been introduced to the game

The only dumb dyke in this thread is YOU!

Boom

Autistic retarded mains man. The cancer ruining this game

tracer/winston is better though

that's a weird way to spell Orisa

The only people who truly think the D.Va change is a nerf are the autistic esport pro fags because it impacts their shitty dive comps.

Reminder the game isn't fun, and its only real good point is the waifus.

Reinhart gets fucked over by everything. who do i move to to tank now?

That's true

They have been doing their best to ruin that too.

Repost.

Airquotes evil. I just don't want her to be the boring bobbleheaded yay Overwatch cheerleader stereotypical bubbly blonde we're probably gonna get stuck with because she's a doctor so it's cool to inject a little sexism there to balance out the progressivism elsewhere.

I said "hope" because making bold changes to the narrative after bold changes to gameplay would be an interesting new aspect of the Overwatch experiment. Blizzard doesn't have nearly enough faith in their own writing to do something that daring. We have to be happy with a standard good guys vs. bad guys story with a few obvious betrayals and double-crosses to give it a sense of deep, mature complexity.

No moral explorations of radical misapplications of the Hippocratic oath for anyone. Enjoy your HALLOOOOOOOO KRANKENSCHWESTER.

D.Va is better than ever at diving someone though

Of course it isn't fun. Why do you think Blizzard's whole advertisement plan was to shove Overwatch down everyone's throat with the message "everyone else is playing it so you should too or you're not cool." They never advertised gameplay. They have been as aggressive as possible about making people feel "out of the loop" if they don't play Overwatch and that's it.

Not him, but the change to her DM is more impactful than giving her a slight damage boost. It's relied on a ton in their silly pro games. Now she's a fantastic charge for enemy ults.

You are playing mass market AAA with a dev team consisting of toddlers with poor game design philosophies and in-house psychiatrist hired to make the game as addicting as possible to create a skinner box they can make $$$ on.

You want moral exploration? Go play Darkest Dungeon, but you wont because there are no waifus you can project your fetishes on

Dva sucked ass before the rework. She has a fucking no brains sprinkler for a weapon. She literally had to ram her guns in peoples faces to get ult charge. She felt absolutely usless in mech form beside dmatrix which became a crutch and boring passive gameplay.

>make a tank less of a tank
>not a bad thing
I get the whole "DM is annoying" meme people like to chimp out on, but cutting what makes a tank able to absorb damage better in favour of just another damage option is stupid, especially when in the past she was nerfed because her infinite shotguns did a lot more damage and even her mostly armor health was complained about more before her DM.

>she's a tank, so I guess I should stand still and wait for bad guys to come to me

There are still dipshits who don't get the pun.

>Darkest Dungeon
>no waifus

Mercy's always been the bobbleheaded yay character. Gameplay mechanics aren't affected by lore because otherwise some characters wouldn't see much use in their abilities.
>We have to be happy with a standard good guys vs. bad guys story with a few obvious betrayals and double-crosses to give it a sense of deep, mature complexity.
If you were expecting more than that than obviously you goofed. You'll have characters that are ambiguous at best (i.e. Symmetra) but most of it is pretty straight forward.

>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

So are they going to get rid of this shit? Or at least add a different voice line? Because I don't think my ears can take much more.

Shes still tanky. She has infinite tank bodies on call. That is what being a tank is about absorbing damage and tieing up the enemy. Her core design is tanky.

Can you explain?

>Go play Darkest Dungeon, but you wont because there are no waifus you can project your fetishes on
If you say so

>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
youtube.com/watch?v=eGW8L61KzAU

>Next week, we’re taking another step to help reduce unwelcome behavior by implementing permanent bans for Competitive Play. Starting Wednesday, September 27, any player who accumulates three or more seasonal bans may be permanently banned from Competitive Play, removing their ability to participate in any future matches in that mode.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759266236

As if she wasn't annoying enough already...

Whats there to explain? We are coming up to year two and they haven't released any waifus besides taco bitch. This game was sold to a lot of people on the hot female characters.
They have teased The Queen and thats it.

Go back to rddit and complain there.

>The Queen
>mad max australian "woman"
Oh boy. I can't wait.

shes got big boobies tho

And a fit body

No halloween leaks yet? Are people even digging for content early?

If I want moral exploration, I'll go play Dwarf Fortress.

Isn't bitching about the devs and engaging in waifu wars half the fun? Are the people in these threads seriously complaining about these things? You're infants.

who cares
probably get skins for tracer, widow/sombra, lucio and like winston

is this game good now?

I've never really got into an online shooter before and I'm looking for a time sinker.

>ywn hug Zarya tight and suck on her big boobs for hours

So I think Blizzard should seriously start considering adding Jubilee from X-men into Overwatch...

If you want moral exploration, go outside.

Latest patch improved it a bit. Its still damn frustrasting but all these style games are the same Paladins, Overwatch etc. they rely on your team mates not being dumb. All these style games i keep seeing the same stupid shit and it pisses you off.
Stick with classic fps games.

It's worse than ever

Even the competitive ranking system has gotten worse

Kind of slow there, aren't ya?

Supposedly there was a leaked number of "items" per hero. Everyone gets at least 4, I remember Mercy, Tracer, and a couple others getting 7.

Nope

It's fun with friends.

>small brown fit, Nordic amazon fit combo pic

I HAVE BEEN MERCYPOSTING AND LOOKING AT IMAGES OF MERCY AND CREATING MERCY HEADCANON FOR HOURS GETTING READY FOR A NICE FAP TO SOME MERCY SFM AND NOW YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING

This. I don't have any friends and I feel miserable when I play it, so the opposite must also be true.

Anything to help, my dude.

Hate that kind of attention whore.
I don't believe in the "innocence" in that kind of thread. It really sounds like"Hey, tell me how awesome I am please. Oh and hire me too."

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759316368?page=1#post-20

It's good only for girls, and you can't jerk it to themm without playing this.

>is this game good now?
Considering I ALT-F4'd after two games. Nope

>"heroesneverdie"

>lose a game because a flashbang didnt stop a tracer from pulse bombing

>"Hey Jeff, we're kinda bleeding players here, what should we do?"
>"Ban more!"
Brilliant!

No one wants the shitty players

They they should close servers.

jesus christ what a bunch of nazis

I got a 2 month ban from ranked mode in heroes of the storm, feels bad.

its never gonna do that
tracer can blink during the pulse bomb windup and flashbang has travel time, youre not gonna stun her out of it unless shes an absolute potato

That voice line sounds so fake now...

Thanks for reminding me of a time I peeled for a Zarya with Genji then got hit with the "I want to hug like big fuzzy Siberian bear".

Joke's on you - the shitty players are the ones spamming that report button because someone told them to "git gud" or picked a non-meta hero.

They shouldn't have made resurrect an E ability. It should still be Mercy's ult but work like it does now.

Those threads probably make for great yuks at the companies who get them.

A Thai hero? Bitch, this ain't Carmen Santiago, if I don't know what clothes from there look like off the top of my head, we ain't using your lovechild of Symmetra and Mei.

>they they
Shut up spastic no one wants your toxic kind with over ten thousand reports.

I don't see anything wrong with her post, it's just the OW community shitting it's pants because Jeff said he liked it and they are starved for something new

NOTHING will ever beat this masterwork of an OC concept though

>not being a hero and going for heroic sacrifice to help your team win the fight

I'm not even using any form of communication with those autistic players.

Mercy mains need to be holocausted

You can't be reported mute you stupid shit. Go be a bug somewhere else loser.

It was perfect for such a dramatic mold-breaking ability. Now when she says it doing onefers, it just feels like she's quickly whispering it to herself to relive her glory days of trollsuscitation.

Why does it take so long to find a game now? I thought "the game is dying" was just supposed to be a meme.

pretty much
res on cd is too exploitable and her new ult is just stupid
couldve just made the beam splitter thing an e ability on like a 12s cd, she doesnt need any other part of it and the momentum change to her float ability gives her way better movement than the noclip shit

fuck this tumblr level thai gril, i'd give both my legs for this to be added.

>no more powerful "MY SERVANTS NEVER DIE!"
>ever

Why did the "eyepatch and scar" comment got downvoted so much?
Is it some inside joke I'm not getting?

>Mercy mains need to be given gifts and MOBA trophies for selflessly carrying those poor player-controlled creeps.

Fix'd.

>"I created a female character as a support hero"
they're literally pandering to the dumb forumbabs, fuck them and their '''''''''diverse''''''''' hero.

I asked myself the same thing

What hero should I use in placement matches to get ez rank and then never play competitive again because solo queue is painful?

stop playing on dead hours

And came up with nothing original for her abilities. Drone healing bots have been discussed for over 6 months.

Fetishizing battered women.

Battle.net's forums are the snuggliest and coziest of all the safe spaces.

so is this game really rage inducing then?

games like dota 2 and lol make me really fucking mad with the retarded state of meta and balance and shit teammates I always get.

what I wouldn't give to strangle you and all your kind

I want to kiss Sombras' forehead

Any non-meta hero.
Symm, Torb, Bastion, Sombra, Doomfist.

>so is this game really rage inducing then
I'll try to be as honest as possible.

Well, I've been a fps players for the last 20 years I think (from Doom, to Quake, to Unreal, Battlefield..and so on), and even if sometimes if can be frustrating, I've never been a raging player. I don't throw my controllers/mouses or ragequit.

Then came Overwatch. And that game made me lost my temper more often in one year, than the other games in almost two decades.
I even broke one of my mouses by smashing it against a wall - that's actually the moment I decided to drop the competitive.

I can't exactly pinpoint what the problem is. Sometimes you have the feeling you just cannot play. As if the game put some essence of frustation directly inside your veins, you know?
I've never been that furious before, because of a videogame. Never.

So yes, from my personnal experience, Overwatch is one of the most infuriating games ever. If you already have anger issues, do not play it.

Yes its the same deal even more so. Fuck the moba community bunch of dumb shits, that means you.

How long is long for you? On average now I wait fewer than 2 minutes. Perfect amount of time to piss and get another drink, or shitpost on /owg/.

Sorry for the typing mistakes, here and there btw