fugtrup.tumblr.com/tagged/Overwatch/
ambrosine92.tumblr.com/
runiclodges.tumblr.com/archive
medeister.tumblr.com/tagged/smut

Other urls found in this thread:

cityofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Pistols
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

UNDEAD BABES

@Draenor(EU)-Horde is looking for players to fill raid spots.

We're originally a /wpsg/ guild comprised of competent players, some of us already raiding mythic ToS with other guilds. Current roster has 7 actively playing members, currently only farming mythic+ and pugging weekly 9/9 ToS hc. Therein our current list of priorities can be summarized as such;
1. recruiting enough people to establish a core of at least 25 strong players,
2. running weekly ToS hc guild runs, not only to gear up people but also to obtain a general assessment of the raiders' quality and how comfortable they are with ToS boss mechanics,
3. eventually forming a group capable of progressing into at least 4/9M.
In virtue of the still embryonic stage the guild is currently in, raid schedule has still not been decided.

We're accepting basically anyone for now, but we're hoping for players willing to take PvE seriously and having some patience while the guild is still forming its ranks.

For more information feel free to add pontos#21107(EU bnet) or pontos#8492(discord).

wwu

To the alliance EUfriends of wowg: come join us this saturday again as we attempt to assemble another wowg-only comfy pug through (this time) a variety of raids. Starting off @ 20:00 we'll head into EN & NH HC. After clearing that (which won't take long I assume) we'll hit up Tomb N.
Everyone is welcome to come enjoy the evening with us regardless of item level, artifact traits, skill, spec, curve and whatnot. Lower levels are allowed in as well to come and shitpost in the raid chat since it wont influence the raid difficulty.

What mod is this and where to find it?

They dont work anymore

Should I buy relinquished boots go for more trinkets?

My boots are 780 ilvl but rest of the gear is 890+

Need names/links anyway.

boots or go for more*

How do we fix outlaw m8s?

I can just smell the grass lads
god bless autism

You're leveling fast for someone's who is new!

I'm trying to burnout this week just in time for uni starting again

guarant 2 buffs from dice rolling

>I did it without recruit a friend, I just had looms and a guildie helped me out. I think they did away with reduced xp gain in legion. Alternatively you can do this (haven't tried it myself):
>make premade on your alt
>log your main and sign up
>log your alt and invite, go to dungeon of choice
>log your main and go to dungeon, pull everything and bring all mobs/bosses to the entrance
>log your alt and quickly log out
>log your main and kill everything then quickly log out
>log your alt and notice your metric shit ton of exp gain
>Or something like that. There may be steps I missed or got wrong so I'd look up a guide on it. This is a fast method if you get fast loading screens as you can imagine
I recall seeing that method before, but it seems a lot of hassle logging in and out between different characters constantly. I would have thought it'd still be easier using a recruit-a-friend account so you could just stick one character on follow in another WoW window, while your main clears the dungeon for it.

>tfw no gunslinger Rogue spec with a lawbringer/light theme to contrast with Sub's shadow
>instead stuck with leddit LE ROLLOLOL LE BONES xD meme pirate and edgy and cool: the spec
FUCKS sake lads

But loaded dice already does this.

Have you considered Overwatch

Different user but Overmeme is trash.

Have you considered that a character theme can exist in more than one game simultaneously

The user wants a gunslinger and Overwatch is the closets you'll get unless Blizzard decide to completely overhaul Rogues.

>people unironicly do the timewalking welfare box thing

>no gunslinger type class like City of Heroes had cityofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Pistols

She's got you in her sights user, what do you do?

>people whispering me whenever I get a drop
>"need that?"
>"you need item?"
Fuck off, why the fuck did Blizzard think it was a good idea to show boss drops in chat?

Brush her teeth

With your cock?

hey can I get that?

Sure?

Should I spend 500k on the mount?

NO FUCK OFF I WANT THE TRANSMOG APPEARANCE

okay, god bless...

>completely overhaul Rogues
Yeah nah, if they can turn survival into a melee spec they can turn assassination into a (short) ranged spec

>Get item
>Guy keeps asking
>Tell them it was a bonus roll
>They don't understand because its a fucking BR monkey

End up having to mute them because they are too stupid to get the hint.

What item level does the timewalking weekly quest drop?

I always lie saying it's an upgrade or bonus roll so I can keep the appearance.

This morning I pick pocketed 104 people. I was very discrete. My finest work to date.

No, it's FOTM as fuck

Don't loot the boss, just check what it is, you'll get the item in your mailbox.

the gear itself in timewalking dungeons is about 880 and can titanforge all the way up to 895. As for what you get from welfare box its usually about 900. Not really worth it imo.

What's the best EU realm to sell transmogs on?

I'm a NEET and can farm transmogs all day long

Not really that warrior saw the whole thing.

there was some faggot tank in heroic tomb yesterday who was whispering me for the druid tier head I got
I didn't want to give it to him because he fucked up tanking inquisition
kept whispering me, never replied, eventually ignore him
we get to harjatan and the leader ready checks, the tank declines
checks again, declines again
I can see the group talking to an invisible voice (guess who)
>just say ready, we'll sort it after the boss
>i'm sure he'll give it to you
>have you asked him?
>holy shit dude stop being such a baby
he gets kicked from the group
posts in /s "[Mythic: Desolate Host] I can get into any group I want fuck you guys"

AD EU
no joke

This. It'll die come October just like Riddler's Mind Worm and that shitty Mythic Infernal mount from Gul'dan.

That warrior was level 1 and kept trying to get inside me.

Well you did try to get inside him so it's only fair.

It's 'discreet' lad learn your homophones

I don't bother stealing from warriors. They never have anything valuable.

I'm about to level a dk.
Which spec is the most fun?

will you be my tiny pink gf?

did you just assume my gender?

>spending 500k on a mount you wont even ride later
>instead of thinking about like this that you could have it anytime you want

You're playing a pink haired gnome assassination rogue on what looks like an RP server
I could assume a whole lot about you besides your gender and I'd probably be right

So they didn't increase it with 7.3? I guess I won't bother then.

I'm actually more annoyed by the people who think asking whether you need something is the same as asking whether they can have it. Opening a trade window with an implied "well fork it over then" is just plain rude.

>tfw no Moon Guard guild

and what would be those things?

Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA

I don't understand why you can't just ignore it or say no if you don't want to give it up. It doesn't hurt anything for them to just ask. I personally offer any shit I'm gonna sell to the group but I'm not bothered if someone just doesn't want to give up their stuff. I guess it would only bother me if someone was going to sell one of my BiS items for 20-30 gold.

He wasn't alone

i did it and got a belt that was the exact same stats as my argus belt but with no socket

Wow they actually made feral fun again. Might have to start playing that alt more. Brutal slash build is nice.

Guys, what's (in your opinion) the most fun and engaging ranged dps class/spec?
I've been a melee dps all my life and I wanna try something new

>illidan and maeiv didn't end up with each other
worst ending. is she going to kill herself now but for real?

Mage

lorewise can illidan even maintain an erection?

Spriest if your IQ is high

>Mongol rape babies

I WANT MY STUFF BACK!

stop auto-looting, get the item in your mailbox afterwards, no one's the wiser.

I thought I was the only one to do this.

sp is good in raids but not fun at all
seriously I'm considering rerolling
no burst, no cds, no aoe

>The Absolute State of Betas

>Finally got my first non-egg argus mount after farming them since release on 10 characters

I like Hunter / elemental shaman. Marksman has been my go to spec since 2004, and while it does need some procs, it can bet boring, but god damn the numbers it can get are sexy as fuck.

Ele is more fun, but heavily reliant on procs. Some fights your top dmg without effort, others no matter what you do you're near the bottom.

Really ? I got them all on two tries ...

I got the one from the Wrangler guy last night, it's the first one I've gotten myself.

By the way, I did Brewfest on 25 characters last night, got 5 kodos (which I had already) and still no ram. I want to die.

>Type this
>Get 2nd one now

Lol... I guess having multiple characters pay off!

Damn that's lucky dude

I've done the brewfest thing on 15 characters and haven't even SEEN a mount drop

Argent Dawn EU
join us

I'm 100% positive I wouldn't use the brewfest kodo ever, still, I farm it since 2009 every year on multiple characters.
Why am I doing this? Am I retarded?

Moonkins are versatile and strong if you're willing to respec here and there. They have a very good ST build and a pretty godly AOE build.

Well i'm sure you want that mount achivement?
The event mount should be fairly easy to get tho. You must be extremely unlucky.

>tfw on Tich server and it is now low.

why live?

Patch 8.0:

-Journey to kul tiras
-disc priest becomes melee healer
-windwalker actually walks with the wind
-assassin rogue becomes ranged and uses rifles
-balance druid gains nightmare spells
-Anduin takes over as king
-saurfang takes over as Warchief

kys

thanks for link to lewd
finally someone posted lewd

I've been doing Argus quests for a while now, and haven't gotten anything, wq only reward shit like ap, where do you get the hot epicz everyone talks about?

I think I just want to show off and not really the thing itself, thats why I never get it...

thoughts on my new mog friends?

Can someone redpill me on US Thrall?

I recently rejoined WoW after a long time and asked my friend what server to be on.
He told me to join him on there.

Is it just a highpop server?

love it
only problem is that the gloves don't match perfectly with the panties because you got a bit of a more purplish hue there but it's still amazing and I know there isn't a better fit cause that's a unique model

rate my mog

reddit tier apparently, can someone Redpill ME on Bleeding Hollow US??

what's with the lazy eye

AD, Silvermoon or Outland?

I intend to PvP and farm gold/mounts!

>reddit tier apparently
Time to Guild Transfer.

nah, just gave the tip that's all.

AD desu

Outland is cancer and Silvermoon is laggy as fuck