amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo
youtube.com/watch?v=HtDvs4J0Z0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>full three hours without a new thread
Yowch.

>it's always during Burgerland's dead hours

Do we not have any Yuropeens or Aussies?

Crisis and Alek a from europe

Reposting.

Been a bit of a sleepy thread these last couple of days, eh?

I'll try to make something new
No fingers crossed though

No hurries, don't force yourself now.

God, humans suck. Need eight hours of sleep, need food AND water, can be permanently injured...

God robots suck. Need debugging, need daily battery recharge, can't heal without manual repair...

We can handle those things ourselves, and need to do so much less frequently than humans do their closest equivalents. Dumbass.

>we
Fuck off bots

>no posts for 3 hours
How the fuck?

america's asleep

>God robots suck
If robots sucked more often human/robot relations wouldn't be as tense as they are now.

Crisis needs to be chained to his computer.

Why's it gotta be like that?

Someone redpill me on Freddy

Around the bear you better beware.

Quick rundown:

>Rothschilds bow to Freddy Fazbear
>In contact with aliens
>Possesses psychic-like abilities
>Controls Utah with an iron but fair fist
>Owns pizzerias & banks globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient animatronic factory line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Fazgrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Fazbear baby/robot hybrids
>said to have a 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Chuck E. Cheese warehouses & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a demon who will descend upon Earth and stuff everyone into a sharp mechanical mascot costume
>owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Fazbots inside you right now
>Freddy Fazbear is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to Scott Cawthon
>learned fluent EEEEEEEE in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Fazbear
>The animatronic is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. They aren't benevolent.

He basically is already, desu

Ahem.

>Bombay

nah

Xth for Samantha is an irredeemable bitch.

This warms my soul, thank you Ace-man.

How did you get past the captcha?

Relatable

Every time I see this pic I genuinely feel bad for not trying harder to be healthy and get that horrible gut feeling when you know you've really screwed up and disappointed someone close to you. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Pretty good.

>What the fuck is wrong with me?
You have a waifu

>tfw you remember that session
>back then you thought that this nameless drawfag was only going to last for a few more weeks.
>If not, then he'd be like RT or Gud and stick to interacting with the thread with very little lore or comics
Maybe it was just me, but I still think it's wild how that guy turned out based off of first impressions.

I'm gonna go take a nap. Try not to die while I am.

He made it out the hood and made somethin of himself.

I really want to kiss her.

gift from the dead

>Ghost drawing MTBonnie
Today is a good day.

You're a weak squishy human. That's what's wrong with you.

I need it.

Damn, I almost wish Ghost got banned more often.

>thiccfags

That's shortstack, not thicc

Crisis, I know you're a fan of Ghost in the Shell and all, but have you read the original mangoes? Because if you're doing that sort of thing for 2087, Iris could use floofy hair and occasional pointy gremlin teeth. She's already an angry but cute gremlin with edginess issues.

I blame Ace for this.

>using thicc unironically
You're the worse person here

"That sort of thing" being GitS.

>Iris could use floofy hair and occasional pointy gremlin teeth
Stop trying to change things that are already good.

Reminds me of how Heart Attack Grill was founded by a fitness instructor who just got sick of peoples' shit and made a restaurant that does everything to shame people for being obscenely fat by doing stuff like weigh ins and if you're over 300 or 400 lbs you eat free, and makes their food so heavily loaded in calories that it's likely to kill anyone with heart problems, hence the name of the restaurant. Wonder what sort of fat shaming animatronics they'd get if they got any. That also seems more of a properly villainous plan than Afton's shit.

Reposting.

Phone Guy being Golden Freddy in the actual games would've been pretty cool. That's what I originally thought when only FNAF 1 was around.

that's what everyone thought

Something something dead kids and hours.

He almost looks surprised that that worked.

Goodnight

Sleep tight
Don't let the springlocks bite

youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo

thanks doc

Ded as ded kids and ded game and ded deds

He looks so happy in there

What arcade games do you guys thibk Beamz likes playing?

How does that work? Nigga ain't got no eyes, I thought.

I remember when people thought Chica's endoskeleton mouth was his skull.

Mind uplink or some shit? He's a robot, he's got options.

He has eyes, but whether he's actually blind depends on the level of autism of whoever happens to be drawing him.

It's kind of a boring answer, but probably a lot of the old classics like Q-Bert or Donkey Kong or Mario Bros. Probably Pacman and Galaga as well.

I want Crisis to bring in Rogue Trooper, or any 2000ad stuff really.

Like the last Mike clone wandering the desolate, battle-torn landscape of various former countries in the 2087 AU. Getting shitty advice from the three Mikes possessing his equipment.

What sort of arcade games are appropriate for a pizzeria outside of something like Burgertime or SMB, anyway? That Konami TMNT game? I know Yo Noid had an arcade release.

Beamz probably likes playing Mortal Kombat with the older kids and filling in a missing slot on one of those 4 player beat em ups whenever he can.

A pizzeria near me growing up had a few arcade machines in it. I think it had SF2, Galaga, and Ms Pacman

>ywn boop Freddy's nose

I wonder if Scott can draw. I feel like he has to have at least some skill with it in order to model.

He graduated from the Art Institute of Houston, so I imagine he's got some measure of ability

>yfw Scott doesn't come here because he was run off in early 2015 for MSPaint scribbles.

They must have low standards

>Scott was FHF

>Scott types like a Brazilian underage b& who has a concerning hard on for Freddy
The most astonishing plot twist he's done yet, how much further can he take this lore?

>In 1999, 145 students brought suit against the Art Institute of Houston and its parent company Education Management Corporation Inc alleging they were defrauded by the school. The students alleged that while seeking to gain a quality education, they were lured into enrollment at the Art Institute of Houston and encouraged to matriculate, often under an albatross of hefty student loans. They charged the school knowingly misled students into believing they would receive a valuable post-secondary education as well as skills which would lead to subsequent employment. The lawsuit was settled by a confidential agreement in 2000.
More like no standards at all.

If Scott was here, he would've turned himself into a Scott Coffin pretty quick going off of his sensitivity towards criticism.

Well that's depressing.

>Scott got scammed into getting a useless degree

>Scott got "taught" at an institution with no qualifications
>didn't learn any useful skills as a game developer
>likely ended up in a mountain of debt for his troubles
>had to rely on his self-taught skills
>had no industry connections because fraud school
>was forced to try and salvage his life with the only things he knew how to do
Jesus, no wonder Scott's like he is now. Everything makes a lot more sense knowing that. I used to think he was mentally ill because of how he's been acting for years now, but now I'm not so sure. Getting tricked into attending that school is probably the root of most of his life's problems.

He can program games and create assets, fine, though. In fact, he's quite good at programming, great, even. Most of the things he does with the Clickteam engine are by all logical standards impossible. His problems don't stem from an academic source.

For real, I've messed around with Clickteam before and I have no clue how Scott does what he does.

>Can't leave office not because you are secretly the undead son of the main antagonist who has come on a secret mission to rescue his long-lost sister, but because you're too fat to get up without help
>Chosen to be the scooping victim not because of a convoluted plot but because you would make the largest skinsuit
>Foxy or Foxy equivalent plays some work-out music when running down the hallway trying to get you to get up and join them
>Cupcake on desk is poisoned and you are informed it is poisoned but it is also the only food in your office for your 6-hour-long shift
>Maybe add a mechanic that gives you a hunger meter and you have to make yourself something else to eat to refill it and if you don't you will automatically eat the cupcake
>Instead of the Toreador March when you lose power and Tammy stands in the doorway staring at you she tries to encourage you to get up and run away, "Get up tigercub, it's time to move! A quick jog is a great way to start the day! At least try! Just fucking try! Do it! Just fucking do it!"
Five Nights at Tammy's sounds pretty good desu senpai

I've got writer's block. Give me prompts so I can try to break through it.

>Phonedude is Beamz showing you the ropes
>"Phoneguy is kill" phonecall is him getting the high score on a cabinet, yelling "Rad!" but then getting scolded by an angry Tam before being forcefully sent on a 100 lap run around the outside of the building.
I can dig it

Freddy showing the guard the people's elbow

Bon Bon's lower body and Funtime Freddy's detached hand combine to punch everyone in the dick.

Mike finds Phone Guy's severed head, who's found what was in all those empty heads
Beamz hunts down the guard through a laser tag game
Something lewd involving your favorite animatronic
Plushtrap in a Child's Play like environment

>Golden Freddy is replaced with Robotic Richard Simmons

You'd think you'd see that as you come in to work.

Tammy doing her morning stretches before the day shift show up and she needs to put on the rest of her suit.

>Robotic Richard Simmons
youtube.com/watch?v=HtDvs4J0Z0A

Simpsons really has done everything

Yes, that's what I was talking about.

A world in which Freddy's did okay until they tried to field a food truck.

Make a poem about something

So did Bnom get shanked in a favela or something?

I dunno lol

Confession time
I really like Beamz, Tammy, and Randy.
Hell, I like OCs in general. The creativity that goes into some of them and the things people can do with them that they can't do with the canon bots are fun.