Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6toBFm70_E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whats every thing you get from the garg maze?

It didn't feel like enough for such a huge area

Thanks anons

Just the shit in the tower.

Just tried out arena mode and it's fucking awful
You can only choose from four preset 'classes' and there's seemingly no turn timer

The lady vengence ambush on tact is bullshit

You set the turn timer in the lobby.

will there be a imp/orc DLC?

>Zrilla can sell you slaves
>she has a bunch of undeads too
wat the fuck

>tfw still can't find a set up I like
autism is suffering

>Orcs not a playable race
Did they get genocided or something?

Mirror portrait bug fix WHEN

No.

Yes.

>No more orc waifus
Jesus fuck why?

>walk through some fuckass portal in Arx
>bunch of retards you killed in the past keep spawning through mirrors with 98% phys resist and total spell immunity

>reload save
>shove all the mirrors in a corner
>shit on them with whirlwind and 2hander cleaves

final chapter encounter design is insanely bad, _every single group_ of enemies spams AOE fear, charm, freeze or knockdown in a rotation that leaves you watching your party die for a solid six minutes without an action between any of it

>Fixed not being able to send items to the chests on the Lady Vengeance
Finally, can't believe the released the game with such an obvious bug and taking this long to fix it.

The game had some serious mindblowing bugs, like that one, the save bloat, or the one where you lost the ability to speak with NPCs after talking with that picnic faggot

Whoever thought these fucking mirrors was a good idea deserves a special place in hell.

>trusting charm potions

>Victoria isn't enough proof

>tfw selling dota items so I can buy the game after pirating it

Game is way too fucking pimp not to buy

>Not a single crash in 60h of gameplay
>First crash right after installing the new patch
hmmmmm!

Victoria was raised among humans. She is for all intents and purposes human. That's not an orc.

>Animals raised by humans are humans

Me too man, waiting on my pay to clear for the month so I can buy it legit.

Check your driver updates

oh fugg:DDD

Fuck off Huey.

>meet the Master Sourcerer on Cloisterwoods (not alice, the snek)
>needs to rescue her apprentice
>go to Blackpits
>kills every single magisters i see
>get to the gallows
>see the apprentice hanged
>and motherfucking Jonathan
>passed all persuasion checks
>apprentice frees himself
>FUCKING LOTS OF OIL VOIDLINGS APPEARS because this bumfuck of an idiot thought it would be a good idea to lure them
>they leave oil trails literally all over the map
>oknothingicouldnthandle.jpg
>another wave of them
>accidentally sets one of the goddamn trail on fire
>the whole fucking map is on necrofire
>lags like crazy
>my gpu cries
>my processor cries
>killed them all
>another fucking wave appears, this time fire voidlings
>fucking5fps.gif
>killed them all, no one dies
>fucking idiot apprentice instantly conversates with my fucking main character who is also one of the main healer, locking them on convo, while others are still fucking cooked by necrofire trails
>literally on top of the gallows, can't get out, no safe space
>rain is on cooldown
>all three of them dies

i fucking hate this game sometimes

>haven't been to cloisterwoods yet
>already been to blackpits
>tried to save that guy in the fight but he died

FUCK

lol just cast bless and rain 12 times user

Next time stop being stupid and use a bedroll.

with that kind of stupidity he deserves to fucking die
>necrofire all around the map
>he walks everywhere

yeah he kept doing that. played the fight 5 times and the retard kept walking around so I was just like fuck this guy he can stay dead

Honestly, are tanks just pointless in this game?
All the enemies run pass my tank right for the squishies. The taunt ability has garbage range and is resisted by armor which makes it useless at the start, aka the point where the tank has to pull the aggro.
Should I just turn him into Reactive Armor dps char instead?

Yeah kinda
Just turn every character into a dps
The best tanks are the bone widows that block enemies LoS or pathfinding

This, bedroll is a godsend for instant after fight healing.

Do you guys have a pastebin/noob guide for DOS2?

turn your squishies into tanks, put a 2hander on your frontliners

divinity2 has some of the most retarded class existence in any RPG i've touched in well over a decade. your rogues, archers and 2handers become 'tanks' while your mages and cleric-types become actual tanks, because you need those casters to be left alone to do their jobs..

so in order to do that, you have to give your mages and healers the highest health and armor ratio of the party, so that the AI ignores them

shit is dumb desu, it works against the game's favor - by making your cleric 'invisible' to the AI, you're always able to rez scroll your damage dealers whenever they die without consequence

add in the fact that they left Morning Person(full HP on rez) in the game and your party is literally unkillable after a few hours into development

Barely anyone has finished the game so far so nope
It's not that complicated though, if you've played a cprg before you won't have that much trouble on Classic and below, it's a very forgiving game.

don't open the chest

o'en the chest

So, in the Driftwood arena there's two pressure plates you can stand on, only, it doesn't seem to do anything?

Anybody know what they're for?

The morning sickness move is good? I haven't bothered with it, haven't died that often.
Only just started act two tho

The only way to make a tank is to make everyone else unattractive to target.
Stench talents and soul shackle on everyone but the tank.
It's still shit. You could always use the mod that makes taunt go through armor.

Turning a tank into a DPS machine is pretty easy, reactive armor + shield throw is great damage.

Give it to me straight.
How broken is the game right now? Should I finish it now or wait until they're done fixing everything. I've made it to driftwood so far and frankly speaking, I didn't have any issues at all.

I wouldn't call it retarded that enemies clearly avoid the guy head to toe in plate armor to kill the annoying guy in a dress flinging meteors at them.

It opens a little area on the right. Can't see much use of it though.

Right now the game is perfectly playable and doesn't have any mayor issues. Has some tiny bugs here and there but nothing that will ruin the experience
Just go for it senpai

Anyone have the GoG version and want to upload the new update?

>reactive armor
>He doesn't know

Yes, I do have the pirated version and I want tthe update.

It's still pretty fucking good even after the nerf.

Me and my partner made custom PCs, will we be able to romance eachother in any way?

It still does decent damage after the nerf.

Just because they nerfed an ability that was able to one shot bosses doesn't make it bad.

Hmm
Pretty new to CRPGs overall, already in a tactician game, should I restart?

Little fun skills like Jellyfish Skin shouldnt cost source

>New to a game
>Goes with hard difficulty
Good luck to you with that. Unless you know what quests to pick and which fights to take on first you're screwed.

Are you prepared to actually make a decent team? Because if not you're going to have to cheese it to survive.

Upload not download you dingus.

>Tactician
>New to CPRGs
You're in for a bad time my man.

Is this voiced? I remember narrator disappearing from time to time.

>narrator disappearing from time to time.
What did he mean by this? What is his endgame?

Hi guys I encountered a bug when the act changes over to reapers coast. The cut scene fails to load properly I get a brief loading screen then CTD. Anyone know anything about this? My pc runs the game on ultra just fine. Before that first hotfix the game ran perfectly. The pirated version I was playing before I got a copy played through that part fine, and I can still load it's saves from the retail but the retail version always crashes at that one point. I tried to reinstall but it did no good.

WHY IS THERE TWO THREADS FAGGOTS.
I want someone to DEFEND this: literally punished for managing a tough fight at a low level on tactician. I spent over an hour on that fucking fight in the crypt, get awesome 2-hander as reward but noticed I missed a lot during my next fight....ooops, -45% acc.

what the fuck is wrong with larian studios?

Where the fuck is the guy that sells magic gear in Arx?
Also, how can I respec my characters now that I'm in Arx?

Huh, it's like they are trying to prevent people from cheesing or something. Never seen these on other games before.

I would make a decent team but I really don't know how to do it, plus I'm doing multiplayer with some friends.

You're not going to enjoy this.

Prepare a pouch filled with a thousand pounds of crap because you're going to need to throw that bitch at everyone.

Really kills my shining light

cheesing? by sheer determination I managed to win the crypt fight. I overcame a great challenge and the game PUNISH me for it.

If you're not too far into the game and your friends are up for it, restart on classic, or you really won't like this

All right, I'll restart then, thanks guys.

Are you joking?
Original sin 1 and 2 are probably the cheesiest games that came out in the last decade.
They have so much stuff in them that cheesing stuff often comes naturally and you don't even work on breaking the game.

>cast soul shackle an enemy with an undead
>soul mate the undead with someone else
>cast a single healing spell
>one shot the soulshackled enemy in an endless loop of damage

Anyone can help please?

I found the two parts of the blade (unusual artifact and unusual blade), but I dont have the quest from Tarquin and he offers none while loitering onboard.

So it seems the quest is bugged, am I missing something by not being able to give the parts to him? Tried to combine them, nothing happened.

Does that combo work for reals? That's hilarious

Whats the lowest stat/persuasion points that I need to persuade Zaleskar as Sebille MC?

Classic is too easy and tactician is too hard if you don't want to cheese.

I'm sad.

Play classic like me. No deaths allowed. Makes it slightly more exciting.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6toBFm70_E

Living on the edge added because the enemy has so much health the undead dies during the combo.

Good idea, I'll sell all my resurection scrolls and just reload if someone dies.

Thanks.

Thanks user. I just wasn't trying long enough it seems. Related:
>Demon possesses Ifan
>Rupture his tendons
>Ifan tactical retreats
>takes a fuckton of damage and throws the demon out
>demon has practically no health left, allowing Ifan to kill it with one shot immediately after

thank god i snagged this nigga before the patch

I just let the magister kill the fuck instead of having to deal with all those void niggers.

>come to the troll at lvl 12
>get him to ~900 HP witb fire spam
>get oneshot for standing in a straight line
>rebirth idols kick in
>game over screen doesn't go away
Shiiiiiiet

am standing at lucians statue with the amulet and the scroll

putting amulet into button doesnt do anything

wat do

Fill it with source

so...did you guys accept the widow's kiss? not sure if it's worth losing 14% vitality

Use soruce vampirism on corpses. Yes, the last act is fucking ass-backwards.

why is kniles such a bitch to kill on honour mode

>ports to you
>50-60 backstab
>casts mosquito swarm
>another ~50 dmg
>he also heals for a shitton from it
>another auto attack for the same damage
>in 1 turn

if i didnt have a million ress scrolls from robbing everyone id be mad

Idol of rebirth is worth losing all your vitality

You get a rechargeable autoresurrect item

Tell me about dual wield STR melee /divg/
is any fun? is the dodge chance actually noticeable?

How does multiplayer work? Can you join a public game with a character you've played in your single player campaign, like one that is higher/lower level/in a completely different part of the game/etc?

nothin personnel kid

What class should I pick if I want to do fun stuff with necromancy? Seems like a lot have it.

People play with deaths allowed? Maybe my autism is the reason why I've found encounters so tricky

that's how I normally play t b h
Not because of a self-imposed rule set but because I rage-reload every time one of my characters die

>Soul Shackle, Living on the Edge, End turn
>Soul mate, Restoration, 1 remaining AP
1 + 3 + 1 + 2 AP just to oneshot a single target? I'm not seeing what's broken about sacrificing two entire character's turn to kill a single guy. Especially as most fights you're just swarmed by trash mobs. You could do single target DPS far more reliably with just an executioner rogue build. I can only see this being useful against the Temple guardians, Jahan, and certain voidwoken bosses.

>Talk to quest NPC
>They attack me
>Kill them
>Spirit vision and talk to their ghost
>Ghost is rude
>Absorb their soul