/divg/ - Divinity Original Sin

Average Divinity Battle Edition

Old Item Crafting List: rcfox.ca/DOS2Recipes/
Skill Book Sellers: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Books
Skill Book Crafting: divinityoriginalsin2.wiki.fextralife.com/Skill Crafting

Divine Ascension (soundtrack, concept art, artbook, lorebook, a map):
mega.nz/#F!tpNGXaZR!UttmYFiknpMvm28ZcOddJQ

I teleported the possessed loli from bloodmoon island to my boat. Did i fuck up?

Is there any point in taking shield on my tank? Is the extra armor worth it? I mean yeah i wanted a meat shield and thats what i got but maybe 2H wep wouldnt hurt if he can still tank

>he doesn't know about the shield toss

What does it do? Im at fort joy

Is DOS2 about as long as the original, shorter, or about the same? Also should I wait for the enhanced edition or just get it now?

It's probably the most damaging noj source warfare skill if you keep your sheild updated and it's ranged

Who here /stillrerollingandtryingtodecidepartychartersandskillcombinations/?
Maybe I will finally be able to pass act one by the time they release the enchanted edition.

Mate just push through and Respec to your heart's content in A2, you have the option right at the start and you can do it as many times as you like, for free

so why do people complain about this fight? You literally get free highground and it takes ages for enemies to get up there and you can just teleport big blobs if they get too close?

Veeky Forums is full of shitters after all

You are right but it still begs the question of who play with and who to pick as companions.

What was larian thinking in terms of money. Even if you sold literally every piece of gear/item/craftable you ever got, you would still never be able to buy enough armor to fully outfit a team. On top of that, quest givers are total cunts and give you shit like 600g for super long quests.
It couldn't have been their intent for every player to just cheese-steal from every vendor in sight, yet thats the best way to make any decent amount of money

So I heard stealing was hard because people search you know, but I can just throw this shit in a bag and drop it and get off scott free can't I?

stay strong mate, it took me like 50h to get past through act 1 because of all t he rerolling

As long as you don't kill them off, they will appear at the start a2 for you to choose and remain there for some time

Because they weren't overlevelled?

>Not taking lone wolf
shitter detected

Do you honestly think you should be able to fully outfit 4 members for each peices of gear with current stuff every single time they level up??
I believe you could if you wanted 2 if you don't only try for legendaries/epics in each slot.
If your weapons 2-3 levels behind, craft one.

Or you can steal what you want.

Good(god) guys finish last

hahahaha OH VEY DID YOU MANAGE TO KILL SOMEONE POWERFUL ON TACTICIAN? DID YOU SPEND TWO HOURS RETRYING A FIGHT UNTIL YOU WON? WELL FUCK YOU! the game doesn't even tell you this. I noticed I missed a lot and had to check accuracy.

"freedom" my ass, if you stray from how the developers want you to progress you will be punished. literally lost all motivation to continue playing.

>today is the day you stop re-starting

feels good man

Is there any long-term consequences of eating voidwoken heart?

get lucky charm +5 and you'll have purple tier items on your every character in an hour

are u retarded

wew lad thanks for the laugh

Double lone wolves or full party?

Full party if first time.

How the fuck do I keep Arhu alive?
Kemm literally oneshots him with whirlwind. Should I fight him outside of his vault? Also, how do I trigger toyseller's quest?

So where's the lich off to once you free him? Tried all the places I could think off that had some connection to source.

>have to perform the ritual again
>dont have the knife anymore
very interesting design, Swen

He stops along the way north towards the woods to kill some dudes.

Imagine if Larian took another few months to polish/bugfix

i did too after i killed her cat... good thing im pet pal character has no persuasion. haven't been to my boat since i arrived.

Managed the same at Fort Joy, kill a Lvl 8 as a Lvl 5 party, can't really use the weapon until lvl 8, doesn't apply to armour by the way, that works quite well.

What the point of this area?

>tfw missed the blood rain skillbook

there's no way of getting it after you leave fort joy, right?

That's in the Wreckers Cave I presume?
I imagine it's part of the capture event that can happen at the start of that place.

You can make one.
Combine a Hydrosophist and a Necromancer skill book and you'll get it.

For what you need a fishbone?

Dope, thanks bruh

Help me round out this party. Playing with my friends and guiding them through the game.

>necro/warfare 2h
>huntsman poly/scoundrel ranged
>aero/hydro support

I want to let the guy who is aero hydro still feel like he is doing something, so another magic is probably the way to go. Would this work?

Aero for evasion and blinding + pyro self cast skills + warfare + staff + melee + str for heavy armor and scale the rest int

Yes.How do I proc this event?

The arena quest in fort joy is still bugged. The entry about speaking with Thola the thorny one remains in your journal even after talking to her.

>almost done with driftwood
>getting the urge to restart again
FUCK

Is it possible to get both the villain and hero tag?

Yes, I have them both

I do not know exactly, it has triggered for me every time I enter the cave (coming in from the Castle fight).
It spawns 4 powerful Voidwoken and if they get turns they'll web your party and spread you through the area and you'll need to link back up.

Guys i need help! i played the game in alpha and finished the first act after hard work ofc. Now i can't pass the the voidwoken deep dweller i can barely kill just one of the skeletons. And i can't pass the gargoyle's labyrinth because i can't beat the flame skeletons. I barely have 2k gold (in alpha i had like 8k or more iirc) What should i do? I'm thinking of starting from the very beginning and choose different companions/main character

Warfare necro geo, or warfare 2 necro and full summon?

Is there a way to rescue Arhu without devouring the 3 spirits imprisoning him? That way, he stays with half of his HP, and gets one shot by that douchebag paladin.

>voidwoken deep dweller
Shoot shit at him from the bridge

How fucked am I if I killed Tarquin?

>lone wolf
>champion incarnate
>2 characters

wouldnt be so fucking bonkers broken if initiative wasnt such a turd thanks to zipper turns.

the guy who lost his wedding ring outside driftwood. "lost and found"

Wits found something but theres nothing to click on, is it bugged?

you can see the ring when you hold alt or shift, whichever shows items

>arena of fort joy and lord hitlermore quests still show up in your log after being completed, despite today's patch.
God damnit Larian, why do you enjoy toying with my autism so much.

haha hi brainlet

What do the + signs mean?

Is there any way to get Summon Inner Demon if you killed Jahan?

bonus range from high ground

Doesn't look like it, but it's still early days, maybe there are alternate paths to get that book.

>Its a knocked down then stunned then sleeping then dead episode

You have 60 seconds to defend developers releasing balance patches for non-competitive, singleplayer/co-op games

I will wait

Niggerfaggot.

so people dont feel forced to follow the meta as much (yes its your own choice what you do, but plz no bully)

So I don't have to avoid half the options in the game and gimp myself to make combat fun and challenging.

Also, so that those who choose to not follow the meta don't feel punished for it. You shouldn't feel like a complete shitter for using an equally valid tactic that suffers due to being more balanced against encounters.

>singleplayer games now have "meta builds"

Nonsense. The only correct way to play this game is to main Fane and play as a pure 2h character. With only 10 memory and enrage + a gap closer on your skillbar.

Don't fall for the glass cannon on all of your characters meme and stack fucktons of armor: problem solved.

>gratiana mentions how two source hunters broke braccus's curse
>get goosebumps
It feels so great have my characters referenced even thousands of years later

>think soul jar being opened will solve problem
>kills gratania instead

t-thanks

Can I use GM mode to test character builds? If so, how do I do it because aren't you stuck as GM once you start?

/divg/ does ebery god warn you about Lohse when you encounter god for the first time?
I remember when i played it as Red Prince in ea, god also warned me about lohse, now i play as Fane, and once again it warned me about lohse and her "god".

i think so because they don't want a demon to ascend. I'm going to lonewolf here on heroic after i finish my 1st play threw

Where do I fight the Kraken after arriving to Arx? I'm running around the destroyed harbor, but I don't see it.

As Sebille you're warned of Lohse as well.

Anyone else here cheesing Tactician mode by repeatedly making certain characters flee battles and sneak re-entering them with a bullshit skill at the cost of no AP while the poor saps are stuck in battle limbo?

I am now

Huntsman or Scoundrel for mid to late game? Im in a party with 2 casters and a "tank".

Scoundrel works fine, just get some movement skills to get in range. I splashed into Huntsman for that (Strategic Retreat mainly).

Where the fuck do I find the patch nots for the new patch?

whats the best course of action for the genie lamp? i hit it with a rock and pissed it off

after i killed it it left behind no lootable corpse and i had to load an earlier save

if you pass the speech checks he will give you an item, then the lamp becomes worthess (i think)

I was sure each gods warned you about other character based on their standing with other gods.
Oh well, note to self, Lohse is gonna play huge role in the story.

SEND HELP

>think there is a massive difficulty spike at Reaper's Coast
>find out later on that I took the wrong path and was killing higher level enemies
>discover the rest of the map is now like 4 levels blow me after that craziness
Well shit. That was fun at least.

>Metafaggotry in a singleplayer/co-op game
>A singleplayer RPG to boot

The hardest part of this fight for me wasn't until after I already won. Fucking necrofire everywhere didn't kill me during the fight because I didn't run around in it like a dumbass (unlike the AI) but once the fight was over it wiped out almost all of party.

You can just move away. They don't go searching very far and then they'll just give up. Or you can leave someone clean behind and let them search that person - same thing, really, though.

Got this game 2 days ago and I'm stuck at fort joy. I've pretty much exhausted the side stuff and I'm still getting buttblasted by the super mobs everywhere I turn. The other Larian game I've played is Divinity 2 and the hard mode there is a brick wall early that mellows out as the game goes on. Is it the same here or should I restart? I don't want to be a pussy and lower the difficulty either.

double lone wolves if you want easy mode

Getting from level 3 to 4 is the hardest part of tactician.

>tfw when pyro/warfare/geo staff smacker

This build isn't even a meme, I"m so goddam powerful, what the fuck.

Already killled the advocate. Where in the fuckity fuck fuck is Jahan?

Halp

>so another magic is probably the way to go. Would this work?

Yes

Is it just me or is nether swap bugged?
Can't seem to use it in a lot of situations, it says target is blocked and selection border doesn't even appear often.
Of course I tried it on tragets within range and no buffs which block teleport, even in melee range and the same height.

>Save the possessed dwarf in bloodmoon island
>Waste a couple of resurrect scrolls because his demon kept possessing my guys and i had to kill them
>The demon kept making them waste their potions too
>Dwarf gives me the location of his treasure afterwards
>Its just a bag with 4 gold inside
What a fucking cunt.

I got to lvl 4 and I still don't stand a chance against the houndmaster.

Oh, I typically do that fight at level 3. Maybe you should reroll on an easier difficulty.

Why the hell does Lucky Charm seem to work on every single lootable object? Who needs stealing when 1 in 5 fish piles gives you a fucking legendary?