/rog/ - Ragnarok Online General

Bunny tits edition.

>which server is /rog/ playing?

OriginsRO
5x/5x/5x/3x Episode 0.9 pre-trans with updates coming
Guild: Moebros
PM Routver or ask any Moebro for invite, we idle east of Prontera tool dealer.
Classic spawns, check wiki.originsro.org/wiki/Main_Page for info also @whereis [mob name] and @mapmobs [map name]

Also, I have seen a few people saying they are about to start on Re;Start, if you guys join and posts screenies about your adventures, I might add Re:tard info to this section

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=5cgSIH8uuV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cute

chains pls stop making new characters

RIP:
-Chains
-Puri
-Rumi
-Irisu
-Judas
-some of the new players.

Fuck you all.

can someone help me level on RO:Restart OwO?

>ib4 the new players where chains pretending to be new

Just come OriginsRO, m80. Bots and WP killed RO:Re.

You mean Re:Tard? Only "Special 1 int poopoo head" plays there, and by the times he post, he's a SEA monkey.

Post your IGN and I'll rodex you all my stuff.

Can I bot in there?

>i want to play a game
>jk i want a program to play my game for me

what did the sub 80 iq mean by this?

fuck off retard

Are you one of those?
And no.

literally who

There was some pservers that allowed botting, I wonder if they are still up.

I guess that means yes. If no one is willing the help it's the only option for me.

there still is, it's posted on the bot forums bro

this is not that place

I was just mildly curious, not enough to check it myself. Honestly, I don't even see the point of "legal" botting, just give me @item and cut the middle man.

you sound like the kind of person who cheats at cookie clicker and other browser games

Why do you guys hate botting? I understand if it was a Chinese work ant, but why would you hate a normal person leveling up while sleeping?

The other way around. I just don't see the purpose or fun of allowing botting.

>he didn't cheat a cuckie clicker

>it has to be illegal for my small pepe to become bigger

Salvo too

Can't believe we reached bump limit.

Wow openkore is still supported.

the same autist has been running the project for 15 fuckin years

The worst part is when you help someone to level, get the person to 80+ and he just disappears for weeks. Feels like you just wasted time. At least say you have quit or something. I'm not going to name names, just saying.

Well I need a way to setup my shop. Or does /rog/ consider that also cheating?

>seal train
>niggas that just afk and don't even get exp

probably the most triggering thing we regularly deal with

I do this. I disappear without a word from an MMO if I'm bored and there's nothing to do. I don't however ask anyone's help. I rather get stuck than let that happen.

I helped a bunch of people but there's no content to go on.

I once got to a point where I had multiple good characters and was established, but I needed to do some of the very end game stuff. I tried to join the then very clique guild only to get rejected. Needless to say the server was so tightly knit I had no chance to get in a guild so my only option was to quit.

who are you

Hope all of these are dead. All but mimi and Gaben.

why so negative user

I'm gonna play Leika instead of Origin and there's nothing you can do about it!

Sub 80 IQ frogposter.

why is (you) the cutest one in the room?

>being this mad someone doesn't want to play on his shitty server

I'm gonna play on RO:Re instead of Leika and there's nothing you can do about it!

Good for you, user. It's okay to play on whichever server you like. I'm not as close minded as the people on origins.

hey at least we both agree, as long as you have fun play on whatever you want.

stop samefagging it's pathetic

so tru

>help new guys
>they quit before they reach sharing range with the highest levels around
>new people arrive
>help new guys
>they quit before they reach sharing range
>rinse and repeat

so he was half right? how does this not make you look like even more of a sperg

you weren't half right, you were completely wrong you dimwitted retard

in memoriam

it's autism awareness month

Holy fuck, kill me now

this is, without a doubt, the most autistic thing i have seen in my 15 years of playing this game

I don't get it.

do you lack reading comprehension? this nig leveled 5 or 6 SNs to get a "deathless 99"

he also killed 400,000 soils in the process

and he did it because "it's a good fabre killer"

Just 17,572. Assuming he kills 1 migao each 6 seconds (delay, finding more, etc) is 30 hours killing fuking migaos. And yet he can't take any risk. SN without linker are a mistake.

Hey Judas, can you invest stat points from guest account in your alchemist? Or did you disable it

I still don't get it.

>1 every 6 seconds

this is the most optimistic thing i have ever seen posted, you can wander around the map for half of a buff and not see a single goddamn migao

this nig easily spent probably 2 months doing this for 3 hours a day

Done, also increased the shared time to 2080, in case I'd be busy until the Linkers release.

are you really busy or did you just quit because boredom or other reason?

Crapton of RL stuff. Also I'll be a full wagecuck in October. Believe me, I really want to slap some porings. Maybe this weekend I'll come back weaker than ever.

I see. No worries senpai.

why was this such a good series

also that sucks senpai, we miss you

>Furion
shiiiit was that the same nigga from oldschoolRO days?

This game is dead. Play Record of Lodoss War Online instead.

>leaving a dying game for a stillborn one

What you posted looks like edgy shit

does it upset you

nope just calling you out on that shit taste

seems you need to get some culture

>culture
>posts weeb shit
fuck off

sure thing sasuke_uchilard

>he says as he furiously masturbates to his sailor venus bodypillow for the tenth time today

cringe

>mvp cards don't help in classic woe

discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>how nobbaro was created

>tfw eating chinese food while watching this
Thanks faggot.

If it's not in China, it's safe, r-right?

Enjoy your dog meat

i'm sure it's safe to eat your monkey brains, friendo

uma delicia

>Cuckcolle fag is a normie

Imagine my shock

just don't eat oily food lol

Watch these retards show up 4 months from now acting all innocent and coming up with some half-assed excuse for why they quit without saying anything when in reality they just got bored and felt too awkward to tell anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cgSIH8uuV8

just don't go to China, period

wtf is this young Jackie Chan?

>竟然没有中国人在这边,不知道这个人是什么目的,但是据我所知假鸡蛋已经被证实是虚构的,因为做这样一个鸡蛋成本比真鸡蛋还要高,在中国如果你去正经的商场和餐馆怎么会买到这些东西?近几年这种新闻也不多了。。。这些外国人看了这种视频就认为中国不值得来,我认为吃亏的是他们自己,中国的文化这些人也都不会懂,他们只会变得更狭隘。你来不来的跟我们又有什么关系呢?
BTFO

it's fine, if they want back in they will have to prove themselves

with sexual acts, of course

>fuckhuge team
>managing a tiny classic server that's stuck in the past and requires no real development
>can't even add back shit that was disabled and is already part of the core emulator
>instead they do fuck nothing and care about some irrelevant shit like mac os bugs that nobody gives a fuck about
holy fuck, why are there servers literally ran by a single person that manage to fix shit, release new content and add cool stuff here and there at the same time if it's all so borderline impossible?

>caring about mac users
wtf I hate origins now

Does that mean the server can be played from an iPad? Or is it just for Macs? I remember Android client being a thing for other servers.

If they want to return I'm all for it, but right now people are coming and we kinda need the slots open.

Do they have a donation system? most of the time, if a developer tells you he need a break due to irl stuff is because he got tired of doing stuff for free. The ones that keep doing shit is mostly because they are ol' friends with the head-admin and don't want to leave him doing all the stuff alone yet they still do everything slowly because there's no motivation at all.

Those kind of servers are mostly run by a turbo nerd with huge passion and lots of free time. It isn't that hard to do to be honest but once its a group of people instead of only one guy, things works differently. Also, when working with a staff, you take a lot of time arguing which stuff do you want/don't want in the server.

this desu, how much fucking work is it really, to simply "disable" content that is part of the release package

I'm not aware of any donation system they have.

When is origin getting any update?