totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged! Complaining without offering solutions is not!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gASr-tdCNf4
youtu.be/gASr-tdCNf4
youtu.be/noe03Zphrls
youtu.be/ogToJNXblho
youtube.com/watch?v=uYDlOEMO6aA
youtube.com/watch?v=aMyxwFib0_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a fabulously wealthy nobleman living comfortably in the city of Altdorf. From your prestigious portside manor, you have a grand overlook of the very heart of the greatest city in the Empire and all of her racous and colorful people. Today, the city's occupants are particularly mirthful, celebrating some holiday or another the name of which you've completely forgotten already. All you know is that it is an excellent time to drink, and so a drink you have found; three full casks of Sylvanian wine, each a generous "donation" from the city customs office, to be shared with a number of your closest friends and lauded over your political rivals at an extravagent party tonight. Of course, you'll need to sample the wine to make sure that it's up to par with the rest of your preparations, and so you've had a cask brought up to your personal chambers. You hand your servant boy a garish golden goblet to be filled via a spiggot he drives into the barrel, but as he turns the knob his face pales, and he tells you the wine is "stuck in the barrel" like a simpleton. You sigh dramatically and walk over to him, checking that the wine is indeed somehow "stuck", and order him to open the top of the cask. It takes some doing, but the boy finally prys the lid off with the iron poker from your fireplace, stumbling back as he does so and staining your very fine carpet with soot. You turn on him, enraged, but before a single insult leaves your mouth, you feel a tug at the back of your robe. Then another, and another, and a sharp pain on the back of your leg. Even as you whirl about, rats, hundreds of them, cover you from head to toe, biting and chirping in a mad frenzy, and through your blind panic you can see they're pouring from the cask of wine.
As you scream and thrash, the bells of the Temple of Sigmar begin to ring, but you are dead long before the seventh and final toll.

New thread posted just in time! Still the thirteenth hour where I live!

The way I see it, early Helf game will be a steam roll with the front row of shielded Seaguard, Archers behind them and Reavers on the sides with one Bolt Thrower behind to trigger the enemy to approach. At least for Tyrion since he faces delves and insolent helves that won't accept his diplomatic love.

>Archers behind them

Just bring more Seaguard

When you guys play as Empire what do you do with greenskins besides the marienburg ones
auto resolve will be fun
>diplomatic love
That's one way to say gas chambers

STUFF
It's retarded, but it's STUFF

Post torture methods

youtu.be/gASr-tdCNf4
Yogscast play games
WRE has endless barbar spears, ERE has endless arabic spears
>when tyrions ability is reduced archers upkeep
40 archer stacks will be fun

Other thread has more posters, migrate

>Just bring more Seaguard
Longer range on archers compared to seaguard

Unless the OP is terrible sticking to the thread made first is preferable

jupiter

I really like those TWW2 intro videos. They got some great presentation. Most of them are kinda lotr-intro "ripoffs" in a way, but that shit always give me a boner anyway so I don't care.

Wait are these the guys that did the "time commander" thing for TWW1? That was a pretty fun video 2bh.

Q U E E K E D I T I O N

This thread was posted first, both on the board and in the last thread, fuck off, kill yourself and take your threadwar with you thanks.

I place my oathstone here and here is where I'm going to stay.

>not going to the thread that was made first and posted first in the previous thread
Why did you even post in the second one?
Are you the OP of the second thread and are just analblasted you didn't make it first or something?

help the new fag

>crumbles your waystone
>reforges it into vaul's armour and gives to all LL

Play as Dwarf first, they are ez mode

First they promised they wont cut anything.
Next thing we know - they are talking about "shaving some parts off because they arent relevant".
And I'm certain the end result will be vastly underwhelming.

But hey, CA apologists will defend it anyway, just like they did with the Hoveldorf, 2gates1wall and all the cut content.

They literally said in an interview they werent gonna cut anything. Later on they moved the goalposts and said "we arent cutting anything FROM THE OLD WORLD". Wich is still a fucking lie because they would have to remodel the part of Estalia where Scavenblight is located.

The other thread is fucking shit. The OP is terrible compared to this one.

Other thread maker should kill himself.

Alright lads, never played Total Warhammer and been played every single historical TW game extensively. Bought Warhammer today and just downloaded it.

What should I expect?
Any tips or tricks?
What's the best faction to dip my toes into Warhammer?

Fun
VC - Manny

VC are pretty much unlosable so you'll be fine

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Beginner's Guide - How to Win the Campaign
youtu.be/noe03Zphrls
Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Beginner's Guide - Setting Up for Battle
youtu.be/ogToJNXblho

>remodel the part of Estalia
Tilea, and it's an area you can't traverse or move on already. Adding skavenblight literally isn't cutting anything, they're adding a city to a place that you couldn't even access before.

dwarves are good because all their melee & ranged infantry are stellar and because they have no cavalry, meaning you don't have to micro all that much to play effectively
empire are also good on that front but their campaign is a bit more difficult to play

man, why's everyone so fucking salty today

LOVE ETERNAL!

We will have to wait and see anyway. No reason to go on about this now 2bh

Dawi are ezpz mode. Raze the northern most settlement in Black Crag province. That puzzles the AI so he doesn't attack you for a while, giving you time to get Mount Gunbad ASAP. You need it for cash, it's Marienburg of the dwarves with its gold mine and the other 3rd level 10k building that gives mad cash.
Once you've secured Gunbad, just sock up on your basic archer units, some with shields some with 2h weapons, how ever you like and steamroll the badlands.

Because the stream was so shit after GOAT lizardmen

>adding a capital city to a province that already had one
>implying they will not cut that shit up into pieces
Try again, CA shill.

Reminder that liberalism is a disease and niggers are inherently dumber than every other races.

BECAUSE THE FUCKING HIGH ELVES CONTINUE TO BE SHIT

THAT'S WHY

FUCK YOU

It depends on the quality of the stream. Just play some total war and take it easy

People are trying to piggy-back on the Helf hate to push the "The combined campaign is going to be super cut!" nonsense.

The arch retard probably made a video about it, thankfully we have the region numbers.

>implying Skavenblight won't be a one city province like the areas of Athel Loren
I'm not even shilling, you're just determined to be mad about something.

>he asks, right after we watched a stream that was close to dab-tier

Russians are worse than niggers.

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

We get new stuff today which is
- Two episodes of LH and PA being complete retards
- Shitty stream with not-Grace showing us that she is on the spectrum 100% and the blond retard managing to play 20 turns only
- FFA video with a lot of roleplay cringe
- Terrible design on high elves race mechanic, faction bonus and Tyrion leader bonus

That's how it's gonna be for the next week so you better get used to it.

FUCKING STUFF

Dwarves then, lads?

Holy crap. Tyrion is a fucking dickhead. Techlis is based.
youtube.com/watch?v=uYDlOEMO6aA

>all the great clans except Moulder represented
We'll remember this shit-shit, cunt.
We better get Rat Ogres to make up for it

>you're just determined to be mad about something

Not only that. He is being mad about something before he has a reason to be mad about it

Russians are the ones who staged all this SJW agenda in the west. Just watch some interviews of that KGB defector dude.

>based

fuck off back to your containment board you kekistani faggot

I really do like Lewis, when I was younger I used to watch the fuck out of shadow of israthel

remember to direct your thunderers at the enemy lord for massive damage

I don't watch new streams and vids because I don't want to get spoiled so I don't know what's new

are verminlords confirmed yet

do we know if there's a new greater daemon as the final boss of the vortex campaign?

calm down schizo

>7 DAYS

>are verminlords confirmed yet
For now, only storywise

>do we know if there's a new greater daemon as the final boss of the vortex campaign?

We don't know

>by the 12th day the horde includes a contingent of warriors from each of the main clans
>they start arguing among themselves about who will be in charge and how the loot will be split after the invasion
>13th day edition is a huge pile of dead skaven

>>implying they will not cut that shit up into pieces
What like turn skaven blight from a single settlement to a province?

/pol/ is here in full force it seems.

Objective Race Rating Tier Now That the Dust Has Settled:

>Old Ones Tier
Lizardmen
>Reddit Tier
Skaven
>Shit Tier
High Elves
>Edgy Faggot Tier
Dark Elves

CLAN F E S T E R

not quite.

Clan Moulder is just a little behind schedule. Hell Pit is a long way away.

Is Krog-Gar going to be the LL whose skills buff every dinosaur? will he get a mount like Mazdamundi does?

>Lizardmen tier
Lizardmen
>Skaven tier
Skaven
>High Elves tier
High elves
>Dark Elves tier
Dark Elves

Hegets a special carnosaur, this has been known for ages user

>free for all have no objectives to force people to move

They have one fucking job

youtube.com/watch?v=aMyxwFib0_M

Relevant.

>Epic history
no thanks

Is the TW saga confirmed Alexander?

Didn't they mention that the winner of a FFA is whoever kills the most units? no matter who is the last man standing

>Using TW

AYY

>Fun Tier
Dark Elves

>Reddit Tier
Reddit rats
Reddit reptiles

>High Elves Tier (complete garbage)
High Elves

You get points for being the last man standing too

>Epic history
I dunno why but i really dislike this channel

The little eshin skaven with the cowls and masks are a mystery. Like, who are they hiding their identity from? I'm pretty sure the man-things can tell you are a rat even if you are wearing a dark hood.

FFA aren't lastman standing bruv, it's point based, corner camping is a sure way to lose.

>Everyone will just corner camp like bitches

Kek

Gotta hide from other rats.
The Nipponese humans they learned it from wore masks, must be integral to assassination, right?

aren't rat ogres already confirmed?

I always wondered, does AI use the same auto-resolve system that player has when they fight against each other (AI vs AI)?

What was shit about them? I haven't read the previous thread.

I meant in skavanon's growing horde image thing. They're definitely in WH2, we've seen them multiple times.

> queek

my man

>Sylvanian wine
Why arent there any wineyards in Sylvania in the game?

Eschen in Eastern Sylvania has Wine resource building.

There are? Eastern Sylvania definitely has a vineyard.

Arr rats rook same to me

>tfw we will never learn which Nipponese master assassin thought it would be a good idea to invite giant backstabbing rodents in his dojo to teach them the secret arts of murder

>Warhammer 2 is just Warhammer 1 with less playable races, less playable lords, a worse map, more focus on the sea despite no naval battles whatsoever, and another train of DLC to buy

...guys, I'm having major buyer's remorse right about now. How the fuck is this Warhammer "2"? There is nothing new, not even any real improvements. Just different races and a different (worse) map. It's the same broken ass game made by 34 different teams that aren't talking to each other and each is just making up shit as they go along.

fairly sure there are in one of the eastern sylvania villages
they give 100/150/200 dark magicshekels and public order

>fully buffed and ranked swordsmasters will be something like 70/65 attack and defense

beastly

RE: The elves being underpowered meme - Someone mentioned in the chat during that (aweful) twitch stream that in the launch build, helves have already gotten a buff. No dev WOG on that so take with grain of salt. It makes sense considering how they've been stressing numbers are already different and the Helves obvious performance in multi.

>mfw you're a shitposter but you're also not entirely wrong

Nippon is kind of evil in warhammer

it took you this long to realise it was just an expansion pack?

maybe he was a master that fell victim to the 13th spell?

>old world is a good map
Yeah having the beast memes annihilate the empire on turn 10 and then having 4 chaos doom stacks cleaning everything up unless you directly intervene is solid design.

user
THIS was the build they got buffed at
Just look at what duck said yesterday

The map looks way fucking better....

>implying real Japan is not fucking evil