pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>WIP Ship Design Guide for 1.5.1:
pastebin.com/2QWUPKSh
>Another Ship Design Guide for 1.5:
www.reddit.com/r/Stellaris/comments/61nolh/ship_equipment_load_out_for_141_15/
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris
www.gamasutra.com/view/news/274018/Postmortem_Paradox_Development_Studios_Stellaris.php
>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/vgstellaris

ENDLESS SPACE 2
>Official and Unofficial Wiki
wiki.endless-space.com
endless-space-2.wikia.com
>Community Hub
www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District
>/civ4xg/ steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/civ4xg

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WOLRDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1140011311&searchtext=
i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--adk7Z9kG--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/spmg4oybinlot5fbnkfi.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=z3aJARYAhTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAH

So, the new Stellaris DLC is out, but god damn they really need to step up their extra content efforts, feels like it's been decades since the previous one

horatio sauce

anyone knows a simple synth ship mod

I cant play this shit looking at reptilian ships

what exactly is happening here?

It really shows that they have their B team on this instead of their best.

EU4 was great, so what the fuck?

Secretly best Endless Spacers.

FUCK OFF

Is there a synthetic dawn torrent out yet? :3

TUUUUUUBES

If people continue to buy it then they have no incentive to make anything better. On steam it has very positive reviews.

>if you liberate as a machine empire, the resulting empire doesn't have ethics and is bugged

Anybody else excited for 1.8.1?

>instead of fixing the base game and expanding war and diplomacy first they keep adding shit that they spend multiple patches having to fix

>Wiz

>either buy Synthetic Dawn to leave a bad review on it
>or pirate it and save your money
Tough decision.

Honestly now, what's the best way to make Paradox understand that they're being retarded?
Buy and protest, or boycott?

Fuck off.

There is no way, because they just made $10 x number of real customers on a simple art pack. Paradox's actions are correct from a commercial point of view.

who is hyped for the next patch 1.9 hot fixes and art assets?

The official Planetary Computer tiles are of lower quality than those of the mod of the same name.
They are all indentical and look blurry.

This is the mod, by comparison.

See below if you can't wait for modders to mod (or using dead portrait mods) and have too much time in your hands

Me! I can't wait to spend 10 more dollars on ship models, praise Wiz, also be sure to pre-order the new CK2 DLCs Paradox Friendos!

Is this the same fix?
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1140011311&searchtext=

I'm not entirely sure what the problem is. Are Custom species unable to use traits?

Delet this

>Horatio apologizes, but we intend to make the galaxy beautiful, and for that we need to remove your vessels.
What the fuck does that even mean? Is he warning me he's going to break the peace and go to war?

Also, where do I build my trade company HQs and subsidiaries once all my systems are covered by trade routes?

Can synthetic species research genetic modification? I want to play as shodan.

Somewhere far away, but still linked via lanes and wormholes.

There's nowhere far, my systems are all arranged on a single Y-shaped constellation, two trade lines were enough to cover both extremities, and I'm already at 11/9 systems.

That is because of how traits are now allocated. In 04_species_traits.txt and 05_species_traits_robotic.txt, there is now this value:

allowed_classes = { HUM MAM REP AVI ART MOL FUN PLANT }

'HUM', 'MAM', 'REP', etc are the name of the species classes under 00_species_class.txt and its variants. This means you need to add the custom species into that list, unless modders just lump them all under the existing species classes.

>All systems
>single constellation

You what? Post a screenshot of your galaxy map.

Sounds like a fucking nightmare.

Wouldn't it mean that species mods that try to edit that line would overwrite each other, meaning that without a mod merging all fo them they'd be incompatible?

Depends on how desperate you are to have a million portrait mods running at a time, I guess.

I said "my systems", user. As in, the ones I own.

Still post it. You shouldn't be doing anything of the sort.

None of my mods are appearing on the Launcher.

Like, they don't even appear as outdated. Theya re simply not there, and I don't know why.

Played with a crack before and I was perfectly able to play with mods.

So does the thread like the new update?

>tfw can only play as xenophobe or hivemind/robots because I can't deal with the repetitive nitpicking of diverse populations into their optimal tiles
AND WHY WON'T THEY JUST ADD AN AUTO-UPGRADE BUTTON?!?!?

How is it that every time I do a ground invasion against the AI in ES2 with superior numbers I end up losing way more manpower than them while when they do it to me I lose the system on the first turn?

I wanted to be brainiac since the start of the game.

I have HQs in Altair and Heze, subsidiaries in Kamos and Echius.
I guess I'm going to trash Horatio, take his three "southern" systems and put a HQ in Phaeton and a subsidiaries in my richest system or something.

Any Input on this?

I don't know why my game is not detecting the downloaded mods.

Is it because I'm running a crack on a Steam version of the game with torrented DLCs?

I've been able to perfectly play it before with mods before Capek.

>Mechanist Civic down not allow you to customie your robot servants.

What the shit?
>So does the thread like the new update?

They might have better ground troop upgrades (you can upgrade them in the military tab). There are also some techs that give stats bonuses to ground troops. Defensive installations can help too.

>They fixed the Horizon Event turning EVERYTHING in Sol to a Tomb World
FUCK

>Ah, yes. The great nuclear war of Venus

I love Wiz because I enjoy his quest LPs and the way he makes people incoherently angry

>what exactly is happening here?
dipshit used the console to force something to not work correctly and he's acting like it's what the actual gameplay result looks like

If people aren't memeing this I'll port over the graphics from this mod to the actual game and also enable synth ascended empires to terraform to machine worlds after I get back home from work.

I wasnt to spank Wiz.

and also upload it to the workshop so you friends can enjoy it as well.

I can now confirm that my crack disables any mods I've downloaded from the Workshop, but allows me to use DLC.

Why is it not working now but it did before?

Way too soon.

Why the fuck is Cleopatra such a boner toner in Civ 6?

Elaborate.
I'm using a crack from a 1.8 version but with the Steam version of Stellaris.

even flexible core? Since the pirated versions are for clean install, not for install atop existing stuff, you put the mods afterwards, right?

why are they limiting how many dyson sphere and science nexus you can have to 1? I mean sure they're decent now but they still take a fuck ton of time to build, so if you want to build 2 dyson spheres you should be able to.

fucking retarded devs messing with players freedom just because they want to "balance" a fucking single player game.

She likes her men with BIG, POWERFUL ((((((ARMIES))))))

i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--adk7Z9kG--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/spmg4oybinlot5fbnkfi.gif

You wouldn't want to give an unfair advantage to a guy who conquered a system with a Dyson Sphere now, do you?

Anyone having issues as a Machine empire collecting resources from mining stations?

Yes. I've tried everything, but the Launcher imply does not detect them.

Yea because you dont have the tech to upgrade them, just build them. You're more likely to draw that card with the civic enabled though.

Any fags who actually payed for the game could give us a hint on how missiles are now?

>same initial budget onto corvettes
>level 2 missiles+lvl 1 shields
vs
>lvl 2 mass driver+lvl 1 shields

Are they competitive?

But why can't I choose their name, or their standard appearance?

>payed
English please.

I heard border bonus is not felt on the initial capital world for matters of early game balance. Is this true?

Deepest anime lore muh man.

How good is Vanilla Stellaris? Are any of the DLC "needed" or can I just pick up the base game and have fun.

>bundle your game in a gold edition with dlc
>keep releasing new dlc and don't add them to this edition, don't even discount them most of the time
only paradrones can defend this
pretty much all 4x games like civ, endless, age of wonders and such have a complete collection and they regularly add dlc to their bundles
meanwhile the ck2 bundle edition is still missing more than half the dlc

>*paid

Crap. Thx m8.

>AND WHY WON'T THEY JUST ADD AN AUTO-UPGRADE BUTTON?!?!?
They don't have the skills to make it work correctly.

wait, you said you have the steam version of stellaris. How did you get utopia?

disgusting

Stellaris or ES2?

Thank you user, I've trying to remember that title for a long time.

The download is in the OP, plus other DLC.

Got Synthetic Dawn and other from Pirate Bay.
I used the crack from the Pirate Bay version on top of my legit version of Stellaris. It allows me to use all DLCs, but makes mods dissapear from my Launcher.

ES2 for fun.

Stellaris for rage and unlimited DLC works.

But I thought ES2 barely had any content?

> Five Year Anniversary Edition
> Doesn't even include half of the game content DLC that came out in those five years

I really don't get the thought behind this.

You play authoritarian. You conquer some faction and drop an army of at least 8 troops on their capital world. If your fleet is not busy you station it on their port. If it is, you disable space construction on whatever sector they are on. Start building defense armies on the remaining until you reach 30 or less unrest (give or take). Wait for the malus to wear off, suppress egalitarian and start removing defensive armies from the periphery.

>Oh look! I gained free pops and resources who mine minerals at 110% efficiency

Unity goes to shit though...

>how missiles are now
>Are they competitive?
No they are shit and I have not yet played but they are shit.
If they managed to get them working I may even buy this game instead of not buying it.

>another major DLC
>one of main weapon types still does not work
Quality

That confuses me. The utopia version I got from the bay was a standalone , so I uninstalled my previous version of stellaris and installed that.
From what I read about the bay versions of machine dawn, it's the same cases.
Uninstall everything you had before, then install machine cleanly and it'll have all previous stuff.
Maybe your mods got fucked due to compatibility issues by both installations.
Or, the doc folder where the mods are corresponds to your old installation of the game, not to your new machine stuff.
Clean everything and install machine as standalone.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3aJARYAhTs

Reminder to keep synthetic trash away from your women.

Well, I wouldnt be surprised if they lose to kinetics, but they did said they received a speed buff, an anti shield buff and can now retarget once the main target goes down, so yeah, they might be better.

It has a decent amount of content for a base game release, but of course it won't stand up to another decent 4X game with a roster of good DLC backing it up. It was on sale recently for 30 bucks, which seems like a decent deal for how much you get.

what does Horatio Sauce taste like?

>This can't be happening

>those tiles
my custom mod looks better than this with the default tiles

what the fuck.

What's not to get?

Its diarrhea. Once the machine intelligence took over, the biologic pops shitted themselves.

What's wrong with submitting and devoting yourself to a superior mechanic species?

None of the official ones are cute enough.

CLANGED

>can now retarget once the main target goes down

>I'm melting!
Cried my CPU during the battle

I can hear it in my head.

Because they are robots, not sentient synths/robots

are there any birbs that are not fucking hideous?