Martin Appreciation Thread

ITT post in this thread what do you love about the king of Veeky Forums Martin Shkreli

Me personally

>Handsome
>rich
>nice smile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F9D2704NolU&t
youtube.com/user/AaronClarey
m.tmz.com/2017/01/08/martin-shkreli-banned-twitter-lauren-duca/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shoo shoo Martin

been meaning to watch his finance tutorials but they're sooo long and cam whoreish

They are really good and insightful, Martin is a great teacher and very charismatic.

Yeah, wanted to do that too but didn't find any time yet.

Don't drop the soap martin

Love the dude. Capitalists are the only people in this world with sense. Hell, even Jesus wanted his disciples to get a return. (Parable of the talents)

>gets b& from Twitter
>insrantly resurrects dead facebook
>shitstorm of Twitter bashing
>goes live
>rolls over and takes a 3 hour nap.

Trolling mutherfucker won me over. Cant wait to fuck with him

checkem

Master of Excel
youtube.com/watch?v=F9D2704NolU&t

Indeed, he is the king of Veeky Forums.

9/9 would have a glass of wine

Pic related is the real king of Veeky Forums

Shkreli is a faggot

He apparently doesn't like when you call him "Pharma Bro"

fpbp those digits are immaculate

Shkreli is big enough to drop red pills.... But he is too addicted to the game. Gotta play by the rules of the system.

Checked

who is this

cappy is alright, but he is really lacking in understanding of anything but very basic economic ideas. His personal finance lessons are god tier tho

The one and only Captain Capitalism AKA Aaron Clarey

> youtube.com/user/AaronClarey

Cappy probably knows more about economics and has more knowledge in general than Shkreli

I wish I had a boyfriend like cappy or martin

Cappy would be a better boyfriend

checked

EVERYONE KNOWS OP IS MARTIN
>EVERYONE KNOWS OP IS MARTIN

why is cappy with 3 female strangers

> Handsome

Questionable.

>slimy jew

nah no thanks

Because he can get girls (unlike Martin who's known for creeping them out: m.tmz.com/2017/01/08/martin-shkreli-banned-twitter-lauren-duca/)

>grown man that live streams himself playing League of Legends for 12+ hours on a Saturday night like a loser

King of Veeky Forums - topkek yeah there's a claim to fame

Protip: A person can have wealth and high IQ but still be absolutely degenerate

i never liked the guy, i mean i did when he raised the price of the drug up, but as i saw his personality unfold online, he seemed like a major asshole and probably doesnt respect women.

yeah sounds like my ex, high wealth and major asshole on and off crack

>probably doesnt respect women
Hello, you seemed to have entered boards.Veeky Forums.org. You seem to think you are on reddit.com. That's a common mistake. Just as long as you learn! We are here to help.

checked

Are you talking about his finance/econ videos on youtube or his actual finance classes that you can pay to take online?

Is Martini in jail or no?
I hope he won't be

czechd

Would have been perfkt if you wrote it as "sh00 sh00"

You know how I know you don't want to be rich?

Literal who?

Shkrelli is obviously the king of Veeky Forums because he's an alternate universe version of the average bizreali if they actually made money, they would still be an antisocial troll totally unselfaware and out of his depth in social situations, but somehow emboldened by his lack of care for what normies think

I never understood why he got that name, he's not a Chad or a Bro by any stretch of the imagination...

Still waiting for that GILD to take off senpai.

>His personal finance lessons are god tier tho

Link pls

solid digits amigo

is that his startup? what is it about?

i've been meaning to watch his streams because i think he often learns javascript in them and maybe i could tag along but when he is online i'm never in the mood

I volunteer at a non-profit, integrating children with autism into the community, and I can say with all sincerity that this man is on the spectrum.

Lol. Shkreli is a fucking fag. All he does dickride anyone seen as "trendy" or "edgy". Remember when he used to suck Bernie Sanders' dick before sucking off Milo?

not really, most of his knowledge is based on dogmatic Austrian thinking. Watch his video o EMH, which is factually incorrect.
yep his econ videos on youtube. AFAIK his online courses are basically personal finance
literally any of his videos on degrees, mortgages or w/e. Watch the video about women and horses for maximum lulz

Bernie is cool doe...

>sleezes way to top
>turns on people that got him there
>lives life comfortably fucking cheap hookers, drinking top shelf booze, and playing league of legends
>has a wu-tang album no one else has ever heard
>dozens of other misc. exploits involving shit normies making

Can you please explain why you think he is on the spectrum using precise examples? Thanks.

hes out on bail, his trial is set for june/july 2017

Then why didn't he stick with the Democrats?