Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=385
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=396
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>addition

Me on the left.

Me on the middle.

Arisa is the cutest and I can't stand it!!!!

/ourguy/

I want to place my penis inside your vagina.

Add discard today

How do I blood?

I said I can't spell, also forgot to add this

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=385

>no check-up from dr. fairy and nurse arisa
why live?

But I'm a female (male)
I want Nurse Arisa to give me a prostate masage!

>Lost to Tizin.

Don't fall for this Elf's moe, por Fairy has been entrapped in her evil schemes

CUUUUTE!!!

new?

kys

Not him but I have 0 clue why that guy is always spammed. What's his deal?

But last time I killed myself was like a month ago. I'm not sure what's the best way to do it now. Surely suicide methods have been further perfected in that time.

just carabats bro

this apparently had a 17 winstreak in GM

replace emeralda with rev if you want

>1x carabosse
>3x brick lancer

>exec
>veight
>only 6 2drops
I don't believe you.

>Unconditional discard while looking at enemy hand
Too OP, please nerf. Have 1/8 chance instead.

>poverty list

I guess you may say japs are at kys.

I've been playing for 4 hours and about 90% of my games were people using neutral decks. I'm still astounded how much they fucked this game up.

Bullying saha israfil fags with dshift is so fun.

>another expansion of irrelevance
Yeasss, just like that

It's probably one of those premium draw GMs

he bought crystals

who dirtbro here?

If I could play 4 implancer I would.

i play PtP when I'm bored. I autolose against dragon though.

This looks really good.

>tfw you accidentally return cinderella to your hand by forgetting maisy is a swordcraft officer

Feels bad man
I've done this multiple times too

I've done that so many time with her and that rabbit slut.

i've forgotten to attack with devil of vengeance before Draining my opponents follower

>trying to grind my last 2 chests in the last hour and stupid japs wasting my fucking time taking forever

Hurry the fuck up.

is it even possible to f2p this game?

>Beat Dragoncuck within an inch of their life
>Plays 3 Strong Independent Waterwyrms
>Lose

I reached Master in about a month without paying anything.

More so than every other "free" card game out right now. Yes if you want to go back in time.

>play Dragon, get wrecked by ambush sword/neutral
>play ambush sword, get wrecked by neutral shit
>play neutral shit, get wrecked by dirt rune
>play dirt rune, get wrecked by blood
>play blood, get wrecked by d-shift/dragon
>play d-shift, get wrecked by some aggro again
>play aggro, get wrecked by dragon/aggro with better draws
On one hand the variety is nice, on the other fuck this meta. I don't remember struggling with wins this hard before. Everything is so dependent on early game draws, all the wins I did manage to squeeze out were aggro snowballing bullshit.

>play kys
>against dragoncuck
>pretty good curve
>he does his usual turn 2 oracle into turn 3 Aeila into Sibyl
>Drops Bahamut on turn 6
>lose because there's literally nothing I can do
Will they ever nerf this fucking shit? They literally take 0 risks compared to any other mechanic.

>lose to deck
>switch to it
Someone doesn't understand micro metas very well.

>Yes if you want to go back in time.
so no then?

I haven't paid a dime and got decent collection. I've been grinding dailies ever since this game released on Steam though. I'd still say this game is more f2p friendly than Hearthstone.

Right now honestly no. If you start at least 2 expansions ago yes you could, dont listen to cygame shill saying otherwise.

f you want to dust the entirety of a class or two than it's easy to go f2p even now.

do you priorities arena tickets with the gold or just buy decks?

I've been switching today to see if I can get something a bit more consistent. Mostly stuck to Dragon and getting hit in the face constantly.

Obviously someone that's been collecting dailies for months will have a better collection but you're still getting 10 (I think) tickets of each expansion, and a million handouts out of achievements and the story.

I started a few weeks ago and I have all the decks I need, as long as you reroll properly and don't hope you can hold onto all the meme cards/animated dupes you'll do fine

>30g
>30g
>50g
>70g
>30g

I JUST WANT A LEGENDARY CYGAMES. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SHIT JUST GIVE ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN RUPIES.

>literally been getting chest games after each match for 5 guys straight
>lose them all
Are the boxes glitched right now though?

concede please!

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=396

If you get a chest it'll keep appearing until you win it now.

how late do they usually announce card nerfs?

im sitting on 10k vials and i want to use it to make 3 cinderellas for alice sword

Man user, I value gold more than leggoes when I want to buy as much SFL packs as possible

Thanks a lot!

It's possible, but the initial hump of getting started grows with every set since you will need more legendaries from various sets to make competitive decks. That will likely keep happening until rotation becomes a thing.

The best advice I have for new f2p players is use a emulator to bot rerolling until you get something ridiculous (right now that would be like 3 alices and a lion or something). But it's probably best to wait for the new set to drop first.

Its simply because cycuck keep power creeping card with "lol its legos so its fair" that this game became hard on f2p players. New players will have harder time now more than ever even a fucking midsword cost like 40k now.

>3 to 6 legos per meta deck except for wallet control decks
>hard to come by

Dick?

The day before it happens at the end of the month.

I want to marry Aether

I'd rather jizz all over her zuri window

Hold off until SFL drops and the meta settles a bit. You don't even know if neutral sword is going to still be a thing so those Cinderellas might be worthless in a few week's time.

I've never bought Arena Tickets, got massive backlog of them from login/monthly ranked rewards.

For sure, although its slowly creeping up to being harder and harder. At this point its definitely not this holy grail of F2P where if you put the time in you can easily build any deck you want like it was in Darkness Evolved. 3 copies of legendaries possible in one deck, and the creep of how absurd the legendaries in the last 2 sets were really raised the vial cost of the average deck.

Comparing it to Hearthstone its still definitely much more f2p friendly than that game is, but the difference is much less so than it was.

You'll be limited to one or two good decks for a while, but that's one or two good decks more than you'd have with most f2p CCGs.

>tfw getting literally countermatched every single game for the last 10 games.

need concede

Please concede

thanks

By the same note though many old legends and golds are no longer necessary for a new player, so while the costs are higher they aren't that much higher. Alice is the main culprit since anything neutral aside from saha ramp needs 3 of her, but you can just stay away from that and play Blood or ambush sword.

Thanks

This is still the most f2p viable card game.

I got a leggo. Alexander.

Sure but it takes a while. It's not Kancolle but they're generous.

Playing against solitaire rune has to be the most frustrating thing in the world

Why hasnt levi been nerfed to the ground? How is that shit somehow fair?

>pre patch you'd always lose every chest match
>now if you see a chest you'll never win a match in your life ever again until this event is over because every match will become a chest match until you win one, what is literally impossible
Thanks, KMR.

Daily reminder that dshift players are subhuman.

Levi can't be nerfed until firstverse ends. We need strong evolve followers that make going second worth it to be a thing.

All rune players are subhuman and need to be banished from earth

Ginger players can stay, all three of them.

>tfw you think you're going to brick but you topdeck your 2-3-4 drops

Dirt rune is fine.

Dshitters should hang, though,

kys

>Darianigger

kys

Crafted my 3rd nep nep. Any good lists with her?

I honestly don't think starting now would be much harder than starting in DE. You'll run into sandbaggers and whales sure, but the price of entry into tier 2 is still 3 legendaries and some golds.

I believe new players get 10 packs of each set. So assuming they pull nothing they're going to use right away, and valuing packs at 300 vials, you're still looking at 15000 vials in value. Enough to play a competitive bats or midshadow or dshift.

hmm who could be behind this i wonder

>Read this post
>Play 3 dshitters in a row
Why is this game punishing me?