9/20-27, 10/1-4: Merlin
9/28,30,2,4:Artoria (Saber)
9/29,30,3,4: Artoria (Lancer)

>[Kyoto Manga Anime Fair 2017]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/kyoumafu2017/
- 5* Okita: September 20-21, 24-25, 27
- 5* Hijkata: September 22-24, 26
- 4* Tamamo Cat & 4* Suzuka Gozen always on rate-up
- 5* GUDAGUDA Poster Girl CE (Taunt & ATK Up +10% for 3 turns)
- 4* Launch Order! CE (Quick +10%, Buster +10%)
- 3* Fate GUDAGUDA Order CE (Quick, Arts, Buster, Star Generation, Star Weight, NP Gain, NP Damage, Debuff Rate, Debuff Resist +1%)

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Dragon Fang, Unlucky Bone, Magical Spinal Fluid
>Epic of Remnant 3 ~Stage of Corpses and Streaming Blood~ to be released mid-Oct

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz (embed)

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.ar/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=https://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nightingale is ugly

UMU

Berserker Hueamac when?

Evil Cat!

no

post your golden boy/girl/either/doggo/book/ghost amalgam

fuck that's hot

Fate moms cured my loli desires

Wu appreciation thread

I WANT TO FUCK TIAMAT

Describe this fearsome assassin in 3 words or less

w-why boner

Why were Aztecs so based?

Such a fucking annoying piece of garbage both from looks and character
Fucking chinks

>accidentally unlocked personal training instead of mona lisa with my only rare prism
being a newfag is suffering

What a whore

Because Nightingale is fucking gorgeous and unhinged chicks casually engaging in sexual activity with you like its no big deal is hot as fuck?

>causing a war over T H I C C memes
/ourguy/

Cuddles with corpses.

What is the best mystic code?

It'd be a thousand times better if her back leg was on a different layer so it looked like she actually dryhumped the target.

>four handspan wide ass
W E W

>correctly kisses tiamat
>but not squirtoria

Depends on the situation.

Damn!

Who is more dedicated to their religion? Vlad or King Hassan?

What do you think about na? is it worthy of investing time or i should move to jp insted?
I rolled attilla on my na account, so i started to cash quarts but dang na looks pretty empty overall and nothing really happens

Literally nothing is happening in NA right now. If you really must play, play it like a side account until an event happens and focus on JP

IN 2 DAYS

Hopefully more things will start happening as the game progresses but its prospects aren't great; you could always do what I do and play both though.

Unless you have all the welfares in JP I'd stick to NA. Play JP to have fun and slowly build your NA account for when it gets better.

Do you care about Nobu or Summer Scathach? Stay in NA, if you don't just play JP

If I was a new player I'd rather play on NA, I won't miss any of the events that already happened on JP.

plus you can understand what's going on

You'll miss out on welfares in JP, but it's still a hell lot more fun than NA right now. Just play both

Play JP for now and keep an NA account for the story. I can't imagine playing NA alone with its barren wasteland of content for the past few months unless you truly aren't interested in the game.

>tfw playing in JP since ever but always miss the events
For some reason I always get bored after a while and migrate to other games just when it get's fun, I missed CCC, Prisma and last year Nero fest.

If we take a random figure that I found on google as a source, one handspan is 22cm. This means he wanted wives with asses at least 88cm wide. Further research on average ass size has been inconclusive so far, but I'll keep you guys posted.

I need the holy script for a friend.

guys, if i draw the summoning circle around my phone, will i get a good roll

Does anyone else have a bought account here? Has there been any bans, because I bought mine about 2 months ago and I just got Memerlin so it would really suck to lose it now

Sumanai user unless your IP is Japanese you won't get good rolls

Which one of the shitty archers of mine should recieve some love?

Arjuna or Moriarty?

I have Gilgamesh anyway

There have been 600 account bans of the millions bought and sold accounts out there.

translate.google.com.ar/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=https://appmedia.jp/fategrandorder/96261&edit-text=&act=url

>1540
what? did i miss some?

>the gentle curve of her buttocks
>the outward point of her breasts

I want to fuck Passionlip raw until I grind my pelvic bones to dust

>inb4, someone actually summons a very good Servant that way, but still gets a a shitty Servant in the actual game
Imagine how a HGW would go with Masters too busy playing FGO.

I still hope for a rererun

You know the previous owner can email DW anytime and ask for his password back, right?

>you die in the game, you die in real life

>not grailed
You don't really love her

Make sure to ask her for a handjob, user-kun.

It will happen user...someday....i hope..

Grandpa.

So they are giving in total 48 quartz and 10 tickets?

What's the point? Mine's a popular one so the hipstershits here would get butthurt.

who /9.5/ here

Is gil a good choice for the ticket?

Is now a good time to start playing this game? I wanna join in the rerolling fun.

That's been done so many times it stopped being interesting.

Is Magicreco's gameplay actually good and better then FGO, or were people memeing?

considering how many accounts are sold on daily basis I think the risk is quite minimal but atleast it was enough to scare me a bit

Why isn't he more popular, /fgog/?

that's the joke

because he's boring

This is what I'm doing, I got an account with some 5* from an user and started playing at the start of the summer event. My NA account is basically an alt now, I even forget to use my AP but still log in daily. Missing welfares is sad but eh, I'll bear with it.

My dog is the strongest

Start NA if you're serious. This is the JP thread. You could start JP but you've missed too much shit and you can't read the story so fuck it. NA thread is here

My cup will be the strongest cup.

It's a shitty FGO clone.

I wouldn't ask us; everyone here was betting on it failing in a week. Because some soccer game with no brand value didn't so well in america.

Yeah, he's a pretty good support and can arts meme well, though I don't know how good at stalling he is.

Why the fuck can't I even whale
It won't let me buy the bigger amount of quartz I got the 20 bucks one tried it again and now it won't let me get it again

If he can manage so many accounts in the first place why would he be able to take all of them back?

because you told the game you were underage when you first entered the shop.

It caps your quartz limit

Because he's underused or poorly used. Geronimo was used well in one event and nips drew a lot of fanart and liked his character, even ascended him at last.

My wife is the cutest!

>rerolling
>in fgo

If you have a lot of time to spend sure go right ahead

What's there to be popular?

Considering he has no defensive abilities whatsoever, not very good at stalling.

Because you can't read moon and are too dumb to read a guide before paying.

>new gggg art
I need more modred abuse

What did Heracles say to his children?

>grailed
>10/10/10 skills
>never used once
H-huh?

Maybe he'll get his chance to shine in an event. Hell, maybe he'll somehow make it into EoR 3 as the main helper.

Then where you're level 100 10/10/10 +1540 stats bond 10 Medea?

Holy shit I just realized this. What's the point in grailing a servant if you don't even use it?

yes?

Fujo whales are the scariest.

i hate this bitch so much, what is it about girls that can only whisper? its annoying me alot

Nothing. He though it was an enemy soldier whose head he should smash in and throw his body into the fire.
Hera is one hell of a drug

Hahahahahahaha
Have fun nerd
>Telling people to play a dead game

So i'm fucked?

Nito.

Exists to be a villain in the way of heroes.

>Merlin NP10

Azalea-chan!