/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #950 - Cute Snowman Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ypm_oiuJe0
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
youtube.com/watch?v=t36agO2H-ZU&spfreload=10
youtu.be/Kr1HBT0zzYc?t=27s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sonic Forces has Denuvo

What do you think they're discussing here?

FAST

why shadow gets to be playable

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

Second for Snowman a cute!
A cute!!

who gets first pounding of Amy tonight

*BEEP* *BEEP*
Best ship coming through.

I swear to god if Shadow is mind controlled it better be Rouge that snaps him out of it.

Why does she have one shoe off?

Why is Rouge's shoe shouting "STOP"?

So that's why the resistance hasn't made any progress.

I would also accept getting slapped by Omega.

HEY YOU, yeah (You) tell me about Sonic!

I don't know...

Silver looks like he'll be most hopeful of the resistance in Forces, if his line in the trailer if anything to go by. I guess Amy is too much of an emotional wreck since Sonic is gone to play that role.

lel
can't be helped i guess

every time they ask her she says no and they get all mopey and they don't want to do anything. And she always says no.

They are a gaggle of " nice guys"

It'll be interesting to know why he came back to help.

Also Vector.

he got a sex change and dyed his fur

Probably because his future gets affected by it.

he runs fast using his super-duper-mega-ultra-special eye power

Is it safe to drawfag now, or will I get the Black Wave?

>Freedom planet 2 never

>HEY YOU, yeah (You)
I don't like your girlfriend. Let's see if anyone gets this reference.

awesome and cute!

Draw Pulse, the cute red panda boy.

It's never unsafe to drawfag as long as it's not lewd and you're not being a shithead. If people shitpost about it then ignore them.

Silver is used to the world being a complete shithole, so it makes sense why he'd be the most optimistic. After all, he managed to fix the world before. I hope they make his character good in this game. He has so much potential, but pretty much all of it was wasted. If they manage to improve it, then I would be really happy.

No way, how how I think you need a new one.

>Let's see if anyone gets this reference.
user you dolt you don't need to announce that you're referencing something, just post it and either anons will get it or not

>Freedom planet 2 never
Did they cancel it?

PROCEED WITH BLESSINGS OF THE EGG GOD

Those aren't even the lyrics.

It was looking mildly better than the first one.

I want Heavy Magician to get fatter

it's always safe to drawfag. just ignore the shitposters

>best ship

Better as friends.

Nah, they still post animation updates on their twitter. I'm just doom-saying due to my impatience.

Oh well, at least I tried.

Perhaps. Maybe he just came back to help too. I mean he did just decide to come back in time for Colors DS for shits and giggles so it's not impossible.

Yeah, his whole character is that even when there is no chance to win he'll never give up, he always stays optimistic against all odds. It's so childish but also very endearing, I hope they focus on that this game.

>post one of the most popular songs that came out when a lot of anons here were discovering music properly
>ask people to get the reference

I mean, your intentions were good but that's facebook as shared by more normal people tier.

The funny thing is that I don't like Facebook.

He's voiced by Quinton Flynn as well, which is great.
Finally the cast va's are actually going to get some use.

Shame Rouge isn't the husky sounding spy she was in Heroes though.

heh.

Speaking of Facebook, how's the SA3 facebook doing after the recent news?

>SA3 facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ypm_oiuJe0

There are only 47 days left until Sonic Forces is out. Yes that's right, just forty seven (FORTY SEVEN) days left to go until Sonic Forces is released in the US.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

It seems dead here today jfc

I would imagine fine considering sonic mania exists and is a constant reminder as soon everything sonic team says will eventually be a lie

Thank you.

Mass suicide

Yeah pretty much, I have seen folks who had no real interest in the game literally go ape shit over this.

" Oh this game looks like shit"

EPISODE SHADOW

" I should try out this game"

Just stop caring what people think and just draw.

I seriously don't understand why, but I play video games for their gameplay.
I guess some people really need character pandering to enjoy a video game.

>47 new videos
Excellent.

I hope Forces is good, even if it's only for your sake.

Thank you. These are wonderful

Knuckles is not leader material.

>watchu say, bitch?

i like S-Dash

Nice dead thread Sonicbabs.

That's because TGS ended up giving us no new information.

Most probably not, but he seems like the kind of person to accept the role in Sonic's absence.

And let's be honest, who else is there?
Amy could be, but she'd give up power again to Sonic the second he arrived, because Sega wouldn't let her stand up for herself again and have good fucking character moments.
Tails makes the most sense, as he can do the whole Apprentice overtaking the Master thing like anime likes to do. I'm actually quite glad they didn't just go for the standard.
Shadow's been taken over, Chaotix can't handle a bank account, let alone a resistance, and Rouge and that are GUN. Silver's a bit of a faggot (a great faggot, mind you), and Blaze isn't here.

Knuckles might just be a humble country guardian, but he's got a strong ego if anything else, he'd believe he had what it takes.

If it was good writing, we'd see decent moments where it's clear that Knuckle's way of dealing with things isn't great and it takes a while for him to learn, but this is Sega.
Sonic will come back and everything will be alright and Infinite will be a Deadly Six or something.

Nice pictures of your girlfriends, ex-plumberino.

>Grew up watching Sonic X in Swedish
>Got a few dubbed DVD volumes long ago
>Rewatching now
>mfw it feels odd not hearing the English dub

Nostalgia overwrite. Ah, shit.
But the Swedish dub is overall pretty solid, and I still enjoy the performances of several of the actors, especially Sonic, Amy and Eggman's voices (the latter grew to sound better over time, I feel).

Nice no-thread mariobab

youtube.com/watch?v=t36agO2H-ZU&spfreload=10
do people like this song

REMOVE gay shit

Nice nipples, bing bing wahoo.
Mine are harder, though.

That's you , but a lot of folks play video games to play as characters they like.

Its kinda what fighting games, hero shooters and mobas are based on.

Its why everyone was shitting on marvel infinite roster

An interesting narrative or interesting character interactions can easily add value to an otherwise mediocre game. In the case of some, that's enough to turn it from forgettable to moderately desirable and there's nothing inherently wrong with that.

>Its why everyone was shitting on marvel infinite roster
As they should
>No alums
>No X Men
>No interesting character choices whatsoever
>Even removing FINAL JUSTICE
This isn't Mahvel

which is funny since that trailer just reinforced how downright awful the level design for forces is going to be

forces shills will still defend it, though.

>Blaze controls better than Sonic in Sonic 06
>she controls better than Sonic in a game called "Sonic The Hedgehog"

Now we know what Sonic was doing while Eggman was taking over the world.

>>No alums
*Akuma

>forces shills
Like SEGA has the money to pay people to say good about their game. Level design in Shadow's stage wasn't the worst thing ever tho

>even removing Final Justice
wHAT THE FUCK?

That Tekken character?

>Blaze will never ever come back

Best threesome is in the house.

desperate fans will shill for free

also timestamp: youtu.be/Kr1HBT0zzYc?t=27s

There are interesting character choices, is that there are a lot of not interesting ones. And there are characters that are strait missing.

I think folks would be less mad, if in its asset ruse infnite had every single marvel 3 character in it and it came out a bit later so the dlc's were in it too. If it were a marvel 2 situation people would be miffed but they would have virgil and wesker. But they don't, those guys are missing. You got FUCKING SPENCER though, don't you like SPENCER.

The marvel side is finish, I miss wolverin magneto and deadpool and would like more fresh dudes but its fine.

Capcom side is ... rough

das cute

I wonder if the girls would be cool with a 3way?
Lucky fuckin' 'hog.

>Even removing FINAL JUSTICE
I'm sorry what?

GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMN IT!!!

So people who don't have the much of a problem with the stage are desperate? I mean, I'll give you the bad enemy placement in the section you've stamped, but overall, the worst thing I can say is that the stage just has basic platforming

What's going on here? Did they release new Sonic Forces related news that has nothing to do with Episode Shadow?

I still hope that Forces will be good. I'm extremely looking forward to the Donut Steel creator, but the lack of showing anything other than the first stage area is really worrying. Why aren't they showing off what the rest of the game looks like?

desperate fans will shill for free

" Hey the level design in forces looks rough and generally a step back from generations and even lost world"

" YOU AREN'T A TRUE SONIC FAN YOU ARE A HATER"

"But I love sonic, i've just you know been playing sonic games for a while and are familiar with sega's fuckery"

" OH SO YOU ONLY LIKE CLASSIC SONIC"

" ... I grew up with adventure, the people who liked adventure are like adults now"

"YOU CAN'T BE A SONIC FAN HATING ON THE GAME FOR NO REASON"

" I just explained my criticism in the first place!"

We know, user. Blame SEGA of Europe

So rouge is going to betray Shadow?
We will see Shadow vs Omega?

There's still a stream on Saturday.

No one is even making those arguments.