docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e4hLawrgzFE
youtube.com/watch?v=sVgVB3qsySQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of the rage comes from the version in vanilla DaS2. Apparently he did a fuckton more damage (I think someone said that the fire breath was a one-shot), and people didn't understand what Adaptability was back then.

The version in SotFS is heavily nerfed.

Friede is for hugging
Remember, she sits in a cold chapel all day long, she needs some good hugging and cuddling

I can give Friede-chan a foot massage!

Except from Vilhelm, of course

DS3 seems to have a thing for cute girls isolated in cold places.

Hugging is for weenies, just like pretty clothes or, perish the thought emotion.

No I didn't try on the desert pyromancer dress, Zoey is a fucking liar.

with your mouth

whho the fuck drew that cancer shit
good choice of waifus though

WHO ARE YOU? SHOW ME YOUR FACE!

Does anyone have a heavy crossbow on PC? I have items from three playthroughs to offer for it.

Never

So after some dicking around in Photoshop I realized that I made the cells 301x401 in size, instead of 300x400. Here's a new version for anyone whose autism was triggered by the cell sizes.

Replaying DaS2 and it's kind of baffling how much they managed to improve while also fucking up nearly everything else.

In ds1 if you join the dark wraiths does that mean you can no longer get invaded by reds.

Welcome to Souls games in general: two steps forward, one step back.

you still get invaded by reds

>Reds being friends
No way fag.

nice try Heysel

Nope.
I think only the forestbros are loyal to their own.

Thoughts on Neptune's latest video?

youtube.com/watch?v=e4hLawrgzFE

Literally who?

how aggressively gay would it be to get a blades of the darkmoon sigil tattoo

disgustingly cringy and homosexual

>tfw no darkmoon gf with a sigil in her inner thigh

>with your mouth
Anything for Friede / Maria-chan!
Or Friede's sister....

Unless you're an actual law enforcement officer in real life, pretty terrible.

And just like an actual Darkmoon, it will do nothing to hinder an invader.

My greatest achievement is my memes being posted by other people/used for the OP for a dying general of a cancerous board for a game with shit fanbase

>tfw getting Hunter's Mark tattooed over a bite scar on my palm

'Least I'll go out ripping&tearing instead of chewing ears and worshipping a halfbreed.

it's like kindling the fire, wouldn't you agree?

is the knight slayer ring any good for pve and pvp?

Does shield stability work differently with elemental dmg? does it have anything to do with the ar or the weapon move/class? DaS3

In PvE, not really. Most shields can be broken with one kick, and the AI is so stupid that the ones that survive a single kick will let you kick them a second time. That will break literally any shield outside of maybe the Dragonhead Greatshield on the spear-wielding Ringed K***hts.

In PvP, it depends. It can be decent against shield turtles, but most shields can be broken by a straight sword L2R1 anyways, so K***ht Slayer doesn't help all that much more. Maybe if you're up against a greatshield shitter.

All attacks do a certain amount of stamina damage, and that gets reduced by shield stability. An elemental spell is the same way, and infusing a weapon with an element does nothing to change the stamina damage the attacks do.

So how does invading/coop work with weapon levels?

is google blocked in your country?
check OP's links

Capra Demon is just poorly designed. Literally the only challenge of this boss is that there's a 40% chance at the beginning that you get stunlocked or model blocked by the dogs. Really stupid shit, feels like a chore unless I put a bunch of points in vit early on.

If she's so cold why wouldn't she just put some shoes on

Congratulations, you figured out the gimmick of the boss. Guess what, the boss isn't designed to be a damage sponge that you duel, it's designed to check if you know how to deal effectively with enemy hordes in sub-optimal situations.

because she wants her feet massaged clearly

you're right, however, consider this

>unequip all armor
>roll past dogs and kappa into the stairs
>kill the dogs
>kill capra

still a shit boss though, I'll never ever feel good about killing it, not even when I first try it with no damage taken

Nice post-facto rationalization, retard. No. The boss was designed with very little thought in mind and it's garbage. Stop defending every element of this game as if it's all well-done. Capra Demon is objectively poorly done.

>picture

What are you, gay?

>being this mad
Let me guess, you've been stuck on Capra for a day and a half now because you refuse to git gud.

looks like ciaran, so probably her just getting her back massaged by the paws of the wolf

ds2 > ds3

indisputable fact

Something's telling me that it's not her back being massaged, and not by the paws.

Wrong for one simple reason: Soul Memory.

It could be the best game in the world but what's the point if the matchmaking is shit?

but that's degenerate.

I have played both games offline and still ds3>>ds2

>things das3 does right
>animations

Stopped watching here.

Has Dark Souls 4 been announced at TGS yet

yes

twice

the true sequel to DaS2

What kind of skyrim mod is this?

i would prefer dmc5 or dragons dogma 2

wtf am i looking at

Can someone tell me again why DS2 dlc was so highly praised
The sunken crown absolutely sucks
Tight corridors packed with invincible enemies and boring bosses and a gank squad

How does this image even work? Bloodborne and dark souls is not in the same universe.

Advanced blades training

*convolutes ur time*

How do you explain the Archtrees in the Hunter's Dream? What about Patches? Moonlight Sword? And Chester being from Yharnam?

Fucking bullshit DLC with its bullshit basic enemies.

The actual k***hts and transforming snowbois are really fun to fight but the basic frozen grunt assholes with ice missile rapiers are pure bullshit.

rate my wandering swordsman character

Easy.

Bloodborne is the painted world of Ash.

KONO CHIKARA DA/10

You should carry a Frayed Blade or Darkdrift on your offhand for the v

For the last time, Patches is Miyazaki's self-insert character. He's also in Demon's Souls and AC4.
Chester is a reference to coming events, that being BB. He wields the Sniper Crossbow from Carim, and BB never had crossbows.

>using Gaelface instead of making your own
2/10 try harder

Alpha footage from DS4.

AHAHAHA GET FUCKED AAVA FIRST TRY YOU FURRY FUCK

I disagree. DS3 feels way better to play. I'm replaying DS2 right now and it's floaty as fuck. Not to mention the level design in 3 is much better imo. I really hate how linear DS3 is, but the individual levels are well designed enough that I don't dread replaying them. Many levels in 2 just feel like a chore to play through again.

Looks like the hobo from my yard

is this a joke

Not as big a joke as your mom was in bed last night.

good since that's the way I like it

Dark Souls 4 is never happening.

A new dark fantasy IP is in the works but we haven't heard any information about it since last september.

Im sure she slept well just like any other night

Give it a rest. Even ENB said that the franchises are not connected
>inb4 random lorefag
He worked on the guides and with Memehacki himself

>Moonlight Sword?
>Patches?

So Ninja Blade and Armored Core are part of the dark souls universe now

There's no consistency in the story for any of From's games, they just like making easter eggs and references.

i dont understand, what is the meaning of pointing up after a win?

Y'know, no matter how angry this game makes me, I can't deny I feel my character actually becoming closer to an Everlasting monarch as I collect powerful artifacts and level up.

I mean, consider, the Vessel Shield.

It's like a Prisoner's Chain, but with none of the downsides and spell parry.

>It could be the best game in the world but what's the point if the matchmaking is shit?

Gee user, I dunno, maybe some people like playing pve games for pve?

Soul memory has wider matchmaking than SL anyway, and the fact that you can invade while hosts are hollow and that there's a SL-based arena automatically makes it more active than DS1 or DS3.

DS3 is better for a single playthrough. It falls apart as soon as you try to push the game or replay it a lot.

DS2 gets better the more and more you play it.

This.

It's just like how Final Fantasy games are standalone games set in serperate worlds even though they share common themes, characters, and items.

Moonlight Sword and Patches are just FROM's trademarks. It's just fanservice. Don't read into it too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVgVB3qsySQ

got any more of that comic? source?

It's the opposite of "point down". Usually means something like "good game" or that you did well.

>It's just like how Final Fantasy...
the Void connects them all together, bad analogy.

probably because other people like it

It means you were such a shitter you didn't deserve a point down

>Void
u wot m8?

Is this another silly fan theory like the whole "Squall died at the end of disc 1"?

I kinda wish this wasn't true but it's only been like seven hours since I continued my most recent playthrough and I'm already feeling the comfy feel again.

I take it you never played dissidia.

thanks

i like the other answer more. anyways if i was being a shitter I'd backstab fish alot more.

I found it randomly in my Bloodborne folder. I want to find out if there's more as well. I don't have a transformation fetish that I know of but the comic is driving my imagination into some interesting places.

how come solaire doesn't drop coconuts?