twitch
steamcommunity.com/id/mew-mew-mew/recommended/570/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 Days

2nd for awooooing

first for stop sexualizing skeletons, they are not for lewd

Puck-na

feed me dotards

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land? this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

WINDRUNNER!

autism

feed me dotards rather than "feed me, dotards" The absolute state of this general, full of broken english 3rd world shit skins.

Dire vs. Starboyz is live

twitch
.tv/esl_joindotablue

This is what moxxicasts looks like before you ask

punctuation is reddit

If someone could post the gif of Puppey throwing his headset in reverse (titled something like "Time to play some dotes!") I would really appreciate it

AYYYYYY more pics of her tits please

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what else can I do?
literally what?
how do you win a game?

when will pro player nudes leak

awoooooootism*

>female caster
nty

they have, google xboct nudes

this general is shit now

good looking pro players like cutie4 or jerax

>now

you fucking n-word

>2k towers as visage
>10k TD mirana
yeah, you deserve to lose.

I don't trade in slants but here's a pic of annedroid's weight loss progress

>people just funposting
>reddit autismos get instantly triggered
every fucking tiem

>implying TI3 na'vi players aren't the handsomest dotards in history

they wear contacts as part of their regime to present themselves to the world. Holy fuck they are gross like we get it you are not white fuck off already

>redditor spams retarded shit
>gets told
>blogposts with redditfrog

>>>/reddit/

Grandgrant gets to bang this every time they meet at a LAN

the dumb wiggers bangs gaben?

41 tower damage chen

sub 2k for sure

Pajkatt's gf is the worst offender of this

WHY IS EVERYONE SPAMMING FUCKING VENO IN RANKED

YOU LITTLE PIECES OF REDDIT SHIT FAGS WHO CAN'T LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME SO YOU SPAM THIS FUCKIND DOGSHIT FLAVOR OF THE MONTH HERO. GO FUCK YOURSELVES

>thought the non stop esport thing from a month ago was just a meme
?it really is non stop esports
it's actually too much, I want the 1 LAN every 2 months back from last year so I can actually keep up with all this nonsense

have you tried actually ending the game instead of jerking off how amazing you are because you can box your units and right click some dude?

this male caster on ppd stack is so bad

pajkatt's GF would be 11/10 if it wasnt for that Pinoy nose

I mean, it's no one group. Blame TI, blame human nature to copy trends and fads.

he just called puck she

Veno is legitimately broken.
Takes me back to way back when I first started playing wc3 dota back in high school. we didn't know anything about the game, but nobody ever was allowed to play venomancer because the hero is so "unfair" (press all the buttons and no matter what you do the other guy dies or something like that).
funny how now, almost a decade later, when everyone has learned how to play dota Venomancer is still the exact same.

also try, anti-mage or huskar, rubick for support

Dont let him get close if he has a level advantage or you dont have magic resist.

AWOOOOOOOOO

thanks pal
i know how the hero works, I was exaggerating a little to make my little story sound a bit more exciting, so it's not just "ten years ago i was fucking bad at dota and i was playing with people who were fucking bad at dota"

oh, well that's how I read it anyway

the girl casting the dire game ain't that bad
goes to show that annee was shit of her own right

For misery, 17% is 71%

veno was a forgotten hero for like 2 years, same with necro. icefrog has been doing this "you 3 are the next op heroes" patches for some time now. (started in .82 or .83 i think)

>centaur warrunner
>shadow demon
post more recently demoted literally whos

Please guys, I first saw it here so I know one of you has it

>I first saw it here
as opposed to where

But nothing really changed for the max gale/sting build. The only real change to that was basically "guys, it's ok if you go mid with this hero".

the casters on the PPDstack game are kinda awful, I feel

that vaccum wall it's just....soh.....

>it's a "these casters aren't one of the 3 old boy's club casters I like so they're irredeemable dogshit" stream

well you better get used to this shit now we're 24/7 esports and the best casters only need to do lans to get paid

You people defend shouting stuttering mic-popping south african caster but these dudes who speak perfect english are shit?

dota is a complicated game of rock-paper-scissors, the "new" meta is just whatever pros discover is next in the sequence
At least in long patches like this. In shorter ones it's more dependent on the frog

i think the girl is pretty decent. certainly better than most of the literal whos casting the million games over the past few days

>Play Lycan
>Enemy team is 5 manning mid
>I splitpush top and take rax before them
>Enemy team calls me a hacker for pushing faster by myself than their entire team combined
>2 of them disconnect

It's been a long time since I've seen someone ragequit, they usually just feed endlessly

meh they're not offensively bad like maut so they're fine in my book

eh, would prolly smash just for the voice

>one guy says contrarian opinion on contrarian-reddit
>omg muh africans
you're the same autist from last night who thought people were compelled against their will to watch a mediocre cast aren't you

careful lad
that's a TI6 main stage caster you're talking smack about

No, I won't defend that one.
But I will defend my boy xcyclopzz every single time.

She's doing ok play-by-play.
You can follow the game even if you don't watch.
But he co-caster is offensively shit. He doesn't have anything to say, but he still keeps talking nonstop.

gen poacher here, I win this round faggot.

wow you posted 20 posts early to do it too amazing work

>whne your wraith king is a total fucking pussy

he even had a dazzle in lane with him and it was like pulling teeth to get him to start an initiation

your life must be pretty pathetic to consider that a "victory"

Why is she wearing blue contacts? I bet she'd look better with glasses desu.

What the fuck is a "Wraith King"?

he's a better hero than a skeleton king

rate my review please

steamcommunity.com/id/mew-mew-mew/recommended/570/

so ixmike streamed himself cleaning low prio with bots and didn't get banned from matchmaking, while some guy cleaned 3 games of low prio and got 8 months banned, what is valve doing

Literally anywhere else

ppd stack took the tower already or did you forget? they took the rosh shrine

>this guy again

you're actually so fucking awful at rating casters please never post here ever again good lord you have no idea what you are talking about why are you even posting about this topic it's so fucking easy to see how unbelievably unequipped you are to even have a minor discussion about this shit honestly why did you even begin in the first place

>all that leaked Artifact info

HOLY SHIT
HEARTHSTONE IS OVER

nice link nerd

Who's that dotamon?

>Shartifact

yawn

CARRY LICH

Im already sick of watching death prophet games, they are boring as fuck, just remove the fucking hero already. all they do is tank up and push on cooldown. literally nothing to see here kind of gameplay

Talking about Artifact.

>you'll never be as autistic as this guy

>Doom has a win rate greater than 50% in 5k games

welp

incoming doom nerfs

twitch
.tv/dotastarladder_en2

CoL vs EG for all our resident sharties

Hello d2g. Can you tell me the date of release please? I really want to play the game. Thanks #PlayArtifact

dude have u ever played the hero? it's fun as fuck, with lots of moments where ure about to die and get a clutch heal and turn this about, the hero sint boring

ohboy

I need a new steam profile image, give me some examples boys,

PLEASE
L
E
A
S
E

im selling artifact closed beta invites

PM me for details

play dota for 10 hours
same mmr as when I started
ultimate time waster

sent :^)

sent :^)

here you go

when will the SKILLFUL mid heroes be buffed? no one wants to see shit like viper / death prophet / necrophos mid, these heroes are braindead and low skill as fuck. dota was more enjoyable when heroes like SF and QoP were meta.

KOREAN MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT