/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Redoran Edition :>

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed) (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Opusculus_Lamae_Bal_ta_Mezzamortie
ladynerevar.tumblr.com/post/165539154510/trainwiz-and-what-youve-all-been-waiting-for
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73021/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you rape molag balls do you become him?

Brown waifus= trash waifus

nigger on the rope

How do guys become pure blooded vampires?

Bosmer > altmer > argonian >>>>>>>>>> all

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Orsimer > Imperial > Khajiit > Dunmer > Argonian > Redguard > Altmer > Nord > Bosmer > Breton

Is Snek a Stormcloak sympathizer or a dirty Empire loyalist?

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Opusculus_Lamae_Bal_ta_Mezzamortie
Pretty brutal 2bh

raping the king of rape is probably mantle-worthy, yeah

If you vomit on Peryite what happen

I heard Sabas raped Molag Bal. Totally canon, ofc. Molag Bal isn't powerful.

gimme some THICC waifus

Evidently it isn't, I would know because I tried.

She's pretty late to the party.

That was Cumtears.

>She ripped the throats of the women, ate the eyes of the children, and raped their men as cruelly as Bal had ravished her.

Tried to start a convo on this last thread but here goes another attempt

Anyone else read Seht's appearance in ESO?

ladynerevar.tumblr.com/post/165539154510/trainwiz-and-what-youve-all-been-waiting-for

I like the dialogue a lot but not his pre-mechanical look that much

>Breton last
Oh I'm laffin

one mildly tiffed dragon, most likely

That's because you fucked him for sexual gratification, you're not beholden to the sphere of power dynamics, you're just a pervert

Lame. Then again it's ESO.

cute taskmaster

I believe I found out why my game was unstable. Several of the files associated with enb and sweetfx were partially blocked by windows 10, as some form of security measure.

Sadly it's all we will have for another 5 years at least user

Just like the rest of the world is laughing about you, half breed mangy mutt!

Actually I did it just to prove a point.

Dialogue is ok. To beings like him appearance is malleable.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

delet

Breton is only played by people who have to play white humans in their games but wanted to do magic

>When you realize that Harkon made up that "sacrifice of innocents" to cover up his story about getting raped by a lizard Satan.

Goaty !

Thanks. That will have to do

There's no Daedric Prince of Autism, son

He got raped by female molag bal.

Better heads or no for Morrowind?
They make all races look more human which kind of sucks but they also look a lot better.

That's not true, or grammatical.

>female molag bal
Nah, Harkon received Bal's half-bitten dick in his manpussy. That's why he's so butthurt.

I wouldn't say they make them more human. I really like it because it keeps the feel of vanilla heads while being higher quality. Wish orcs weren't so ugly though

Butts are the only good waifus.

It gives dunmer and bosmer almost normal eyes, thats what bothers me a bit.

manass

Is it worth updating to the Windows Insider build for four more gigs of VRAM in a game from six years ago?

How many Windows crashes can I expect to see?

No problem.

I wish it was him actually posting, but it would seem that he left us.

Probably none, those builds then to be pretty mature.

such man has a good ass

Shame the race filters were removed
We can never have nice things

Where do you live where men have nice butts?
Tell me.

Thailand.

Goaty went full enclave and work on a oil rig.

This is nice specular, gib name pretty please.

Oh, I remember now. That sucks.

>male one is better than female

Happy Rosh Hashanah, goys

Hey, what's the longest you've spent reloading a save when trying to sleep in Morrowind without Dark Brotherhood spamming your pockets with loot that would end up flooding the inventory of every merchant forever and giving you way too much cash early game?

I just spent about 6 minutes engaging in that wonderful piece of gameplay design.

They should really add cliff racers to SE. I feel like this would help the people on the fence move to the new edition.

Honestly, I never thought about reloading when I met them. But I got a mod to fix it pretty early on.

but they were wiped out

Only in Vvardenfell. Jiub didn't wipe out the entirety of Cliff Racers in Morrowind. Mjoll talks about killing some for sport sometimes.

Why does this literal who feel the need to avatarfag?

That sux they breed like rats

I did it purely for the Forsworn thing I did a while back. I wish that there were more forsworn related content because playing pretend between fap sections doesn't do it for me like it does for the waifufags.

Minstrel's Lament is better than Wings of Kynareth.

RSE has it's own player faction that's a mix of Forsworn and Namira you can take to war and summon recruits to fight with.

>RSE
rse?

Wanna play a character that kidnaps women to build a harem. What's the most appropriate house mod to use?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75200/?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73021/?

Ayleid Sanctuary desu. Really big, tons of beds for wives and children, bigass swimming pool, bigass dinner table and whatnot. Even a throne for that extra asshole image.

Kinda agree, skyrimlazz is a good author. I use his Ayleid Citadel, and I modified it a bit to have more open space. You need open space to place things from other mods.

How exactly would you kidnap the women? Which mod are you using?

Details are to be arranged. I'm working under the assumption that at least one of the slavery mods will have what I need; even if not I can always fudge it with Manipulator.

I'm using Pride of Valhalla and UUNP Skinny Immersive Armors and some of the armors show off my lewd parts. The only problem with this is that instead of lewd parts, I get a purple blob which doesn't happen when I'm naked.

Is there a fix for this?

On the off chance Kos or someone who knows sees this - is there a good forum or place that I can learn about scripting and magic effects? Not animation but I'm looking at learning and creating more advanced things and it's easier to avoid bad scripting studying the right things. Thanks.

I'll take the display model is fun for bondage dungeons

You're missing some textures. Go back to that mod page and see if you forgot something.

Are there any good racism mods besides Inconsequential NPC's + Trade and Barter (for massive price increases on everything)?

I feel like my Dunmer isn't being treated shitty enough by a group of people that are supposed to hate her guts.

Rape mods + Sexlab Attraction. Make all the mean races super attracted to dunmer so they'll all come up trying to wreck your ass and degrade you while doing so

I use Sexist Guards, Skooma Whore, Deviously Cursed Loot with all of the retarded options off, and Prison Overhaul so being constantly raped and then being thrown in jail afterwords always happens. I was just hoping for more "filthy greyskins" related options. INPC helps in Windhelm but literally everyone else outside of it just doesn't care.

>Travel to Skyrim
>Boat crashes on the ice
>Swim through freezing water
>Finally get to shore
>>>
>Instantly attacked by Nord bandits

It's all 'cool' tho, these s'wits aren't a match for me

You'd have to be pretty desperate to call home this dank hole.

Ran into some pretty nice Khajiit, it's calming to finally talk with someone who's not a sociopath

Finally, a place to warm up and collect my bearings.

post butt

Nothing like a good book by a warm fire. The innkeeper recommended me some sort of native wine, Alto I believe, quite strong. And expensive.

So mad that some of the armors don't have the purple puss glitch and some do. Re-installed the mod but that didn't help

Whats that shiny necklace you got there, lass?

You could try figuring out which armors do it, finding the texture, and use this on them and reduce the texture size.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?
If your system is not buff some textures can purple/black out. This is kinda hard to trace but I ran into it on my old machine a few years back. Just make sure you test it on one in particular to see if it solves the problem before reducing more.

>Convert the necro mod to SSE
>It never plays the rape scene, just normal vanilla stuff
>Last updated 2013
blehh

Khajiit are only nice when they're stocked on Skooma and Moonsugar.

A drunk and very loud Nord told me that I was close to Windhelm, so I decided to hurry up and get there before nightfall in hopes that I would be sleeping in the comfort of my own people at this "Gray Quarter" I was told about.

Is there a "Around Blacks, Don't Relax" image for the dark elves?

I have to handle it to the Nords, they do know how to make an entrance.

Dem nords are about to handle it to you, Dark elf lover.

What should I name my orc? Balablob or Malaclob?