Veeky Forums pass

I'm thinking about getting a Veeky Forums pass. Mainly because of Veeky Forums. I've been on here for about 2 weeks and, besides all the crypto bullshit, I like it. So is getting a Veeky Forums pass worth it? i fucking hate the captcha every time.

>paying money to use this shithole site

I'm going to use the site regardless. I'm considering getting the pass because I'm tired of looking at cars, stop signs, and storefronts.

>I've been on here for about 2 weeks
YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
THE
FUCK
BACK

Fuck you nigger. I'm the one who did the real estate AMA. I've earned my keep.

go jerk off to indians on redit fag

>not writing your Veeky Forums pass off as a business expense

I only the_donald on Reddit. And if you're not donalding too then you're a fucking idiot

>AMA
wew lad please be bait

If you missed it then you missed out. I taught several autists how to make thousands of dollars in real estate with zero money.

oh god, a thedonald faggot. literally kys you retard

Upboated!! If I wasn't so poor I'd buy you gold xd

>I've been on here for about 2 weeks
get the fuck out bro untill you can, GET THE FUCK OUT !!! I AM SAYING THIS AS AN ADVICE... G E T T H E F U C K O U T

The pass is well worth it to me. Some autist managed to get all my network ISPs permabanned by posting CP. So I basically need it to post when not at home.

>I can make thousands in real estate but I need permission to spend 20 dollars

Login to a Google account on the same browser and captcha doesn't do the picture shit

Is it still in the archives?

i knew there was something wrong. its all these thedonald newfags. i hope they all die

Yeah but its not a cure all. Veeky Forums cucks me like 8 times a fucking day. And them opens 3 fucking windows to sign in on my fucking pass. Adds all over the fucking place.

Grab your kneepads broter amd ride out this shitcoin scam containment board

Littealy spending hundreds a year in minimum wage time clicking street numbers. U see your point tho. This place sucks dick and is nothing but a time waster

Fuck i missed it. Got 2 shitholes myself.

HOW

Is it archived? What was the title/what did you write in the OP? Keywords?

no they're all coming from r/ethereum because they bought into the moonshills

a keyword would be $52,000 or "real estate" possibly. The picture I used was Donald Duck reading mein kampf.

This one?

Yes. That's me.

>paying to shitpost

I think I will get one too

Why would you spend your time training Google's botnet ai unless you're a 10c/hour poo in loo? Do you mturk as well?

I can't wait until eth crashes and all these foggots fuck off.

>doesnt accept ethereum as payment

How fucking poor are you that $20 a year warrants making a thread?

Ok, genuine answer: It depends on how much you post. Saving time from not having to do captcha adds up after a while

Ok, thanks. I appreciate it.

You'll be waiting a long time then, friend. It has the best fundamentals than any crypto atm and it's miles ahead of the second place. If you want to bet on a crash, look no further than bitcoin, the fireworks haven't even started.

its just that
its a fundamentals and hype only
nobody has done shit with it except some companies trying to signal theyre with the ultra trendy blockchain technology because Big 4 is shilling that buzzword like crazy to satisfy stakeholders

its definitely highly overvalued at the moment, dont be an irrational bagholder, the bitcoin free lunch times are over

You used to be able to ban evade with a Veeky Forums pass. Not anymore. So its a waste of money considering how ban happy the loser jannies and mods are here.

Dude are you on sprint? I'm on sprint in Los Angeles and my mobile ISP always gets range banged because of some cp spamming loser.

Thats why i bought a pass. Still doesnt sometimes