Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvV3wu63O1M
twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=tvV3wu63O1M&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MVCI IS FUCKING GODLIKE AND I WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING

It's honestly hard to time your meaties.

>the 2d effect is made by carefully crafting frame by frame
except it looks 3D during regular gameplay you fucking sperg

why wouldn't they "carefully craft" the story mode cutscenes they have the most control over you idiot?

hey you need to cover up Morrigans tits like in MVCI, this isnt approved for ESPN or Disney channel

youtube.com/watch?v=tvV3wu63O1M

How many chingers, could a changur, ninger, if a chinger changur could ninger dagger?

If her tits looked like that in game I would care more about the games she's in

AAAARRRRUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!1

FUCK CAPCOM FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK TRUMP!

Link to the tourney?

>can only do basic magic series with an extra punch or kick added in and maybe an aerial special at the end

Post boss combos

twitch.
tv/northernarena

I need Android 21 in my life

Just check Twitch, it's the most viewed SFV thing.

Damn, Ghost Rider's wife looks like that?

>canadians

SFV and Marvel Infinite are my first entries in both of those series and I kind of like SFV more but they’re both good games

When will the goobs get a crossover game?

Based OP.

Same. Morrigan's game is literally the best game ever made.

Why would a Laura player put 'yomi' in their nametag

du washed up

wtf are these canadian upsets?

>4-0 against americans.

>*uses reality stone*
>*tag cancels a beam super and does airdash mixups*
>*does a combo that has the same damage/meterbuild as every other combo*

so sick. so creative.

>check brackets for ceotaku
>Brick is the only guy who hasn't used his real name to sign up

What's yomi?

When BlazBlue goes 3D.

>4 canadians beat jwong, kbrad, du, and smug

is it because they are playing marvel?

MvCI will be such a failure that it kills capcom fighting games. In 6 years they will outsource SF6 to arcsys

I have news for you, all modern fighting games are shit.

Glad you're liking them.

>surge
reality > time > space > power > soul > mind

>storm
soul > reality > space > power > mind > time

why do my beloved capcom characters have to share space with marvel's garbage? they don't even have the best character (wolverine)

it's not fair, I would rather play a capcom vs capcom than this shit

Ridiculously unfunny, dull and generic. So far I have only seen one fun MVCI shitpost here: the guy that copied that guy posting a MVCI character each day before launch and replacing the pasta with SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT MAGNETO. That was FUNNY and CREATIVE and ORIGINAL, even MVCI players like myself enjoyed that. That guy earned the 24 something you(s) he got. This was the norm for shitposting back in 2005, too bad dumb unfunny people have taken over.

No, Ghost Rider's rapist looks like that.

Shoutout to
combotranslator.com
These Youtube BnB videos need notations.
You're making it easy for me to slowmo the vids and just type in the moves and get a move list. Literally doing the Fighting Gods work.

need

No it's because SFV's skill ceiling is laughably low and the only people at the top of the CPT are those who can travel the most

ok calm down sperg, we dont need your life story

Cannucks like kusoge because it means the opponent can blame the game instead of themselves and they don't have to apologize as much for winning.

>The guy who copy pasted a pasta was "funny" and "original"
Hi meppz

Oh God please no. I'd sooner have Street Fighter be a fucking mobile exclusive than let ArcSys get their grubby paws on it.

>"Shoutout to myself"

pathetic dude

Post cfn

Post 30 seconds of you playing any fighting game, sniff shitter.

Reminder that this is probably the last year of CEOtaku due to lower payout than when it first started.

What a fucking choke, fuck Menat.

>arcsys
>grubby

post 30 seconds of you winning in any arcsys game, I dare you

The freckles are fine, the real problem is that she doesn't look anywhere near as toned as she has in previous incarnations. The shitty lighting doesn't help either.

bonchan is washed up

lmao shemailey left behind

*chinger changers*

When's Persona 5 Arena featuring Marie?

>white girl calling 2 gigantic blackmen beautiful

is the blacked.com thing for real?

CeroBlast

how can you blame menat for that when the nash clearly fucked up

Brick IS Bricks real name

Why would I play a game that I don't have fun with?

both of them are gay you know

youtube.com/watch?v=tvV3wu63O1M&feature=youtu.be

SFV is already made by a goober what's the difference

They made her a lot cuter this time around though.

>mr_biscuits thinks the movement in DBFZ is better than Marvel
lmao this guy is one extremely bad taste goober

>fuck Menat.
Me first

Fuck I love MvCI but knowing trumptards support the game is ruining it for me, please pretend to be a goober or something you dumbfuck

i think mvci is trash but that's fucking laughable. biscuits is a literal shill lmao

5 hours until tekken

dooberz has a way bigger screen and slightly less braindead ways to skip neutral

in mvci you just tag cancel a beam or something and you get in for free, or you play a character like gamora and skip that first step

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Prove you aren't a fraud this instant.

why doesn't infiltration use a good-tier character? juri is cute but also terrible

Who names their kid brick?

why tekken not in switch? clearly its same engine so it should be able to run it.

that doesn't seem like it would be a very enjoyable use of my time

Biscuits hates Guilty Gear now so he's going all in on DBFZ

Diaper parents

I would agree, but something's off with her face and it bugs the hell out of me.

>named Brick
>play fighting games instead of being a 6'6" jock and varsity football player

He's playing the long game and waiting for S3 duh

you can't have any fun with arcsys games because you're not skilled enough to play them, capcuck

When are we getting this stage fuck I need it. XKira wouldn’t lie would he?

>PC

spotted the frauds

shiba inus

Best boy wins again

The PS4 struggles to run T7, what makes you think the switch can manage? Maybe in a year or two they will work done magic, just like how they managed to get TTT2 working on Wii U.

sunday

>tekken
No thanks

It's still a video game and he wants to have fun playing his favorite character

cute

why do all zato players throw a tard fit if their character isn''t godlike for once? same shit happened with +R

I just remembered Dieminion exists

Did he get exposed by SFV?

That's just his anglicized handle, his real name is actually Barrick

>white girl saying "shook"

ok I am not against female commentators but this needs to stop

You're going to buy her game right?

He won some tournament against Punk by using FANG, so there is that at least

>spend 300 years trainboaring
>get bodied by a leo because you forgot about neutral
typical goober