>Tips and guides

Here's a tip. Stop being shit and be naturally amazing

Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn (embed)
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive

Lmao. Comp

Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ (embed) | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB (embed)
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC

LMAO. IRC

irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g

Other urls found in this thread:

tipofthehats.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=IyobntgRCmk
youtube.com/watch?v=v3lYFRiDTkA
youtube.com/watch?v=588SHcQmJ-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Engineers will defend this

Half-Life 3 is canceled

benis

Reminder that Tip of the Hats starts tomorrow! In case you actually want to watch bad people play PUBG or Overwatch, you can view the full details here tipofthehats.org/

oh shit he think he slick hahah 100 joy ok_hand

Fuck you Viva I was making an OP
also time for another shitty craft

Post an old screencap I'm feeling nostalgic

>check price
>8 refined
time to cash out

Reminder that you shills are no longer welcome here since this is apparently not a TF2 event though you have no problem using it for the fucking promo advertising you god damned kikes. Get out of here. Never return. Never post about your stupid event here again.

holy shit, what drama did I miss?

That guy's really upset that most of the ToTH events aren't TF2 related, and assumes I must be a shill for posting about a charity livestream event here that happens every year.

Do you like TF2? Do you like helping kids? Well, now you can help kids by watching TF2 players now playing PUBG and Overwatch!

to be fair is is disproportionatly not tf2 related despite being a tf2 charity stream. What where these madmen thinking? "We'll make more money with mass appeal than catering to the people who put us on the map in the first place"

Not a fan of the choice, but I'll still try and show up in pubs so I can get my as fucked by b4nny, Uncle "9/6" Dane and various other big names. I won't be donating anything this time, instead I'll be donating fuck yous to the jackass that thought PUBG and Oversimple were good ideas

begone T H O T

forgot image

Oh, I wasn't defending the choice. I even mentioned that it's more PUBG and Overwatch than TF2 in my original post. To add insult to injury, TF2 doesn't even get a single primetime slot and the NA vs. EU showmatch(main thing worth watching because lol pubs) happens at a ridiculously early time for us Americans. They didn't even attempt to compromise, and it's incredibly insulting that they dressed this up as a TF2 event.

>10-11 PM PDT - Pubs
That's 10-11pm in Cali, it fucked over the Yuropoors more than it did us

1pm - 3 pm is the time given for the showmatch. Most Americans will still be in school or work, though I guess it can be hard to work with EU timezones, I feel as if they could've done better.

>Heavies will defend this

It's like someone realized at the last minute "oh shit we're using TF2 characters as our main advertisement better throw in some scraps of content"

I also regret not looking at the schedule earlier, because now it's way too late to complain, or even gain traction with said complaints.

It's ok maybe dane or b4nny will complain about the non tf2 content on air. I would love that actually.

when they first released the schedule, people did complain there wasn't enough tf2 and they added more. This is the new schedule which includes dota fortress, something that they didn't initially plan.
I can see why they want to move away from tf2 and more towards a general variety gaming charity event. A lot of the organisers dont even play the game anymore and limiting the event to one game will always be a huge restriction on how big/popular the event can be.
Yeah, I would prefer if it was all tf2 stuff, but understand why it's not. I can already feel the twitch chat rage during the overwatch segments.

next year they probably won't even have a tf2 segment, but they'll still want to use the precious tf2 characters I bet. fuck 'em.

I don't want to it to be all TF2 stuff, that's not the problem. The problem is that they dressed it up as a TF2 event, and there's not a single bit of TF2 related content in the primetime NA slots. Like I wouldn't even care that there's a bunch of pubs and gimmicky game modes if at least one of them were in primetime NA, why even bother advertising it as a TF2 related event at this point?

because you can't sell Phara skins, user

It's also not even endorsed by Blizzard in any official capacity.

guarantee they show up in the sponsor list at some point

What u up to tf2g?

>yfw they have it shut down

Blizzard has been notoriously unfriendly to events featuring their games that they don't personally run.

any idea if Jerma is gonna show up? I miss that madman, TF2 and GTA 4 were his best humor enablers

Doing Heists in GTA. Looking for a 4th to do Prison Break with us

Want in?

fuq.

He'd be a great money maker desu, people pay jerma way too much for his stream shenanigans, just look at his tf2 stream highlights on 2ndJerma.

S-sause

I feel like he's gone downhill in recent times.

retard

Does anyone else find Youtuber fanboys to be sad and kind of disgusting? It's like that obsessing over B list celebrities.

>190032438
Literally Google it, you mong. And don't you even start that "reverse image search doesn't work" because that character is popular as all heck.

u

The only decent people on this list are Truk, Lange, and Tagg. Everyone else can literally fuck off, especially geel "the nigger" 9

I heard that jerma is going to try and be there online, but no guarentee

>truk
>lange
>kike
>bane
>nobodies
still tho that's only 3 actually good players out of 21, i'm impressed

>trick redditors into thinking the update is coming out
>verbally beat the shit out of star
who am I /tf2g/?

A bit, but he's also getting older and isn't playing with Star_ or Boo anymore. tf2 and GTA were enablers, Star_ was his buddy in crime, someone to sh*tpost with and fuck around with. He's been running solo since 2015

>who am I /tf2g/?
it's the best god damn engineer main around

The enginigger man of great maths and game knows

underrated

>>verbally beat the shit out of star
I don't remember this. Explain

It's not underrated we've seen this joke for like a month or two yeah it was funny we fucking get the joke

He's exaggerating, Dane just made a dumb shitpost about ster and the mini sentries are cancer meme. Ster still got triggered and sperged out in the comment section for whatever reason.

overrated

Who do you think will play in the NA vs. EU showmatch? Personally I'm hoping for a proper b4nny vs. Thalash scout showdown. I swear I'll make some proper scout play webms sometime, but they're just not as flashy as a fat airshot, so they're a bit harder to find.

>Implying they aren't both spergs
>Giving a shit about some literal whotuber drama that's barely related to the game

youtube.com/watch?v=IyobntgRCmk

Dand poked fun at star_ for making minis vilified in the tf2 community, Star_ got triggered and bitched about it in the comments, dane replied and star got btfo and deleted his comment

haha epci

Okay, that was pretty good.

I would Patty

No, not at all.

>a stock photograph

haha, got 'em!

I like you, user

lm@o gay

oh someone post the poor little white geel I know someone saved it

WhY does everyone have to disconnect at the end of the game?
youtube.com/watch?v=v3lYFRiDTkA

It's rather simple. The voting system sucks. For instance, I sign up to play payloads well the map vote picks a koth and cp maps or we can vote to stay on the same map. Those aren't the maps I wanted to play. And the only 2 rounds per map sucks.

Because no one votes for good maps and every time you stay after a round is over you end up in a half-filled match that never, ever gets more players unless you're playing 2farts.

Because voting on 3 maps isn't enough, we need at least 5 choices; 1 map continuation, 3 same gamemode, and 1 most popular map

>Most popular map
This is how you wind up on 2farts 24/7
They need to just scrap Casual entirely because the entire game mode was a mistake. TF2 doesn't have enough players to justify switching to a more modern matchmaking system.

Guys...
I saw something very strange on 2fort today...
WTF is this?

HOLY CRAP
like for a free unusual

man that was a funny meme can you post a different one?

As in the most common map selected. If you're in a good 5cp server I guarantee you'll never see 2fort.

i like the second last panel

>pyro/jungle update is packaged with scream fortress 2017
>everything still gets delayed until November

>scream fortress 2017
>just another repeat year

What's your preferred degroot keep setup?

>that scout who hits every pellet from any range

damn that match was really difficult

Deselected.

I bet they're going to continue the streak and top even last year's awful boss rush horseshit maps. Halloween versions of stock maps were neat, even if we did get Sinshine before Sunshine.

>Bragging about playing spy on the sole game mode that caters to spy
>More deaths than doms
>Upward

How would you guys feel about deathmatch mode? Would that ruin the game or make it better because all the people who ignore objectives would have somewhere to go?

you know what to do lad's

im a cunt

>no number
no i don't

There already are dm servers. Every time I try to play one it's full.

Uncle Dane is Epic, Like and Subscribe

I thought payload was just what deathmatch was called in tf2

bEnIs :D

Mad Milk + Sandman
run in and out of spawn and spam them down the chokepoint

You're supposed to report

youtube.com/watch?v=588SHcQmJ-s

anyone here up for some late-night casual?

Conch whip soldier

It already exists and it's called watergate and pit of death.

Not that it would change anything, because dipshits who just want to dm but are too fucking stupid to go to a dm server are too mentally lazy to actually decide to go the deathmap specific map.

2fort only its completely upside down

I'm that scout when i'm on adderall and caffeine