/ggg/ - Guilty Gear General

Baiken is great Edition

Previous thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/tournaments/signup/Sk4xn2rHUL
smash.gg/tournament/ceotaku-2017/events
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will elope with Faust

I'd prefer to elope with Dizzy.

Yeah I think it's time we tried that out. What region should we meet in next time?

>play frequently against friends locally
>feel I'm getting the hang of some higher level stuff
>decide to go online
>first match is against someone using the same character
>get completely wrecked by some form of wizardry

Welp, guess it's back to mediocrity for me.
God, why do people have to be all good at the game and shit?

Just meet in the northeast in the first room. The thing with those rooms is though that it takes a while to start a match and sometimes it can take a few tries to start one due to it giving you a connection failure. It's less stable than the 8 player rooms you can host.

Ky stop posting. You have a kingdom to lead.

if we do midwest then we cn play with midwest?

Goddamn why does she have such huge pimples on her tits and thighs?

i like mirrors because i get to xcopy shit they do that i haven't seen or really practiced yet

can't unsee

east coast* overflow

*midwest

i dont have any gg pics pretend this bird is one
which gg would it be?

Her big tits and thighs are actually just massive cysts, she should go visit Faust.

im a dingus

4mrt

GGs to everyone in the ECPC room. Especially Alienzmbie, you were in the zone tonight. Well done.

Since there isn't going to be a Discord Tourney tomorrow, I'll try to host a longer Friday Night room.

I was also thinking, if we were going to try to meet up in the bigger lobby, I think region 2B might be our best bet. I know that most of the ECPC players are in North Jersey and Florida, so if the room is on the central East Coast we might have a better middle range for Midwest players to connect to.

What do you guys think? Should we give it a shot tomorrow night?

ggs may user. also fuck may

Since the connection between EC and EU is sort of decent I might start joining EC PC rooms if you guys don't mind
EU /ggg/ sucks ass

GGs but I still love her.

ggs

>
Room is closed for the night. Thanks to all who came out.

Yeah let's give it a try. If it's shit we could always just do what we were doing before.

GGs ECPC. Gotta remember to practice my mirror matchup. Hope the bigger lobby thing works out, it'd be nice to have more people to fight.

Sure thing. I have a friend in Italy who I can usually manipulate a 4f connection with on average.

Where are you user as I was thinking of doing the same. I'm rarely able to play during eu/sniffposting hours just wasn't sure how bad the delay would be

why she got to be so hard to anti air lol

Turns out there is a tournament this friday (although it may not be streamed)

Oh shit, you're right.
>challonge.com/tournaments/signup/Sk4xn2rHUL

got one out PS4:
beginner circle

Yeah, I'm gonna scrutinize the replays for sure. But overall it just felt like they had a much better grasp of all his moves and mixups

Am I retarded or is Slayer's basic combo 06 almost fucking impossible? Is it a link? I can't seem to get the crouching kick to come out.

you're probably hitting them too high with j.H

Is arcsys gonna be at TGS? any chance of GG news?

Somehow managed to connect it once. Thanks user.

They just did a presentation for BBTag and DBZF is having its own livestream with them. Seems very unlikely.

>tfw kinda want to learn a pocket character but can barely play my main and feel like it'll take away time from gitting gud

I can't do that one and I think 4 as well. I can win matches with him online but lol to those combos.

sniff it

I would eat anything that game out of that

And I mean anything

sniiiiiiiiiiiiff

smells like mary sue

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

>tfw can't hit confirm for shit
Are there characters with babby mode hit confirms I could practice on?

Ah, I see the EU hours have started.

If I remember correctly they make you use Ky in the hit confirm missions.

Good to know, spurdo

Why don't more people play Bedman?

Id was a misdage, fug :DDDD

people don't like a asshole prettyboy that sleeps all day on a bed mech that uses buzzsaws and a dreamcatcher as weapons

>tfw already a Ky main

Because he's not bedgirl instead and boyfeet are gross

his design is dumb

Well, I feel you, I can't hit confirm well either, especially in air, with Ky, or anyone else for that matter.

boo

I love Elphelt!

Elphelt doesn't love you! Elphelt can't love anyone! Elphelt is a broken, worthless doll!

I don't care about what you got to say about my wife, user!

Bedman let me remind you that you are literally dead.

Also you would be better as a girl.

Is there more of this?

plebe palette for a plebe waifu

There are a few more female bedman pictures, but not only like one that one from that author I think.

Another GG related piece from the same guy. His stuff is good.

Cmon yurop, keep the thread alive.

bump

I want to release 2 years worth of semen inside I-No's asshole

nice

wish this artist made nude versions of his work more often

Did anyone try the Omni stick or the Qanba Dragon? Which one is better? I don't really like the Namco noir set up so I have an eye on the Omni

GOOBERS

>Crouching J
>Crouching I
>Down + M

Baikens a lot of fun once you get used to her.

anyone EU PC?

I need to masturbate to this doujin again.

ye

The music is great but when I'm grinding away in practice mode and it's the same song and the same character voices over and over and over again it almost gets on my nerves. I really need to play something over this. Maybe a short break would be good. You guys remember to take breaks, too.

Gimme the sauce

kanchou no iinari I think

Thank you.

I always listen to music or podcasts when im in training mode

This is a must for me from now on

I've learned to ignore it completely

Even Jam?

Yes

Especially Jam. I can't go a day without hearing her lovely voice echo off my eardrums.

I don't know what to say, I'm amazed.

Something akin to pic related. Maybe.

its not that hard

Testing some elphelt loops

twitchtv/hatsugi

You guys watchinf ceotaku this weekend?

I know I am. Since ABEGEN, Dora, Kedako, TAKA and NOB are all signed up for Rev2 I think a Japan victory is very likely, but I hope there will be some good matches. I will probably watch +R as well, maybe even some BB and UNIST if I feel like it.

Oh i diddnt know there was a +r toueney is the schedule up yet?

I just looked at the brackets: smash.gg/tournament/ceotaku-2017/events

I haven't actually looked for a schedule yet.

I want to breed Dizzy.

Go back to work Ky.

How is +r in terms of balance compared to rev2? Whos top tier

>Tournament not getting streamed
>Less than half the participants than it usually gets
Does everyone just want to be streamed?

Someone gift me Rev? I already have Sign but I want to play Rev.

If you can't afford it just pirate the game, mate.