>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

PENIS

>cucksidia

Nice penis. What's your name?

>cuck exvius

Post yfw you got a free 5k lapis today.

>mfw I got the 5k lapis and I willl keep them while insecure retards just blow them in trash

Game is back! Lapis are gone!

fake news

The evil hacker Discord even uploaded a patch! It's a virus, don't open up BE!

>post yfw gumi compensates everyone a free 10+1 ticket AND you get to keep your 5k lapis

You DID keep it, right?

didn't pull anything of value tho

>post yfw you didn't get the 5k lapis

>pulled immediately and got Fryevia and Prishe

Gosh I wish I had kept it so I could get a single off-banner gold on Ayaka lol

>no picture
things that didn't happen for 500 alex

>all those jokes about "x amount of lapis has been deposited into your account" for gumi shilling
>it actually happened

FFT is shit

>come from work
>check the previous thread

I want to kill myself. The same shit happen to me in the 11/11 in RK

Only the gameplay part.

DICKS

>Age 20
???

Get fucked wageslave

At least you weren't the guy who got 10 sentiel's grimoires.

same. Oh well.

The fuck

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

it would be really nice if we actually got to keep this 5k lapis, another 11x g4* pull would be a welcome help in attempting to get a full team of the True Hero.

what, when was that? much more impressive than 5k lapis

>Tfw around for both 11/11 AND free 5k

/ffg/ what do you hope to draw in tomorrow's LD

How you truckin by the way?
What's the lapis/ticket count look like now?

The hackers are adding something called LD to BE?

You couldn't possibly hope to draw anything in particular. Just hope you don't get dupes.

I just realized that I have no BSB+ for Final Fantasy VI.

Is it just me or do FFVI banners always come at inopportune times

I just don't want dupes

the last 3 fucking fests, man. all had FFVI banners right before. it's bullshit

I hope to draw 11/11 with all the USBs

Eh, they were mostly outdated relics, but Shout and Sentinel's Grimoire were in there, so if someone didn't have those it was good,.

no be is dead.

Same dude, fucking kill me.

Other than Terra, my VI SBs suck. But I also don't want stuff for the majority of the characters on these 2 banner, so fuck this event.

this might be an unpopular opinion, but I kinda have bad memories of FFVI. Not, like, horrible, but more like I didn't have that much fun playing it. But I don't remember why. I'm kinda getting the urge to play it again... but this exact thing happened with the FFXII remaster and it's just kinda rotting away for me right now. But then again a lot of people respect VI, maybe I should give it another shot.

AIGHT SO. Ima try to defend this.

Sephiroth is not fucking 20. Sephiroth is also fucking dead.

In Advent Children, after the events of FF7, Jenova's cells are scattered throughout the world by the Lifestream, infecting a bunch of people. Aeris's Holy didn't destroy them because she's a useless cunt. Through the Jenova cells, Sephiroth is able to create three renmants, who are the main antagonists of Advent Children. Kadaj is one of Sephiroth's remnants. He's trying to find Jenova to do a thing he doesn't know what. When he finally finds Jenova, he transforms into a new Sephiroth and then he and Cloud destroy a city with comically huge swords that somehow cut buildings in half now.

So the only way this makes sense is if they're using Kadaj's age.

I like Shadow. I'd take some Shadow stuff.

I never really liked Setzer all that much but he seems cool in the context of RK.

It was also one of the old style banners where it was possible to go off-banner.
I remember one dude pulled Agrias' OSB through KC2

I suppose I'm going along fairly well; with the extra 5k I've got over 40k lapis and still have three continents to go in the story (iirc off the top of my head, I just got back from the first trip into Fina's psyche), and I don't know what my exact ticket count is as I haven't checked since before the veritas event but I had over 30 then and haven't spent any. Admittedly I've been neglecting some ticket sources; initially I thought that I would only have 5 months instead of what might be 6-8 at least to build resources, and lapis is far more valuable than normal tickets due to g4* pulls, so I initially prioritized permanent lapis sources over temporary ticket sources, which has resulted in less tickets over all.
But either way I feel reasonably confident in my ability to have the perfect team, so long as I still have another 2-3 months to prepare.

I ended up with a mass regen shared SB off of the 11/11. I have a ton of old uniques that are impossible to pull anymore, but are pretty damn useless.

A new usb would be nice. Banner's too big to really hope for anyone thing.

>Umaro BSB hands out instant cast as a command
That's pretty sweet

You know that is bullshit right?
Even going along with what you are saying, what proof do you even have that Kadaj is 20?

How accessible are magicite dungeons?
Should I even bother trying to unlock them or are they pretty doable for an average joe?

No dupes is all I ask for. If I ask for no 1/11 I will get SINGLE'D so I won't be making a formal request to doc for no 1/11

They are endgame content. I think they are d350? Plus, once it goes over a minute, the bosses go into uber rape mode. It doesn't hurt to try though, since it doesn't cost you any stamina or rocks unless you win.

>vaynefag is actually doing it
I don't believe you.
Actually that's not even vaynefag's posting style. He uses reddit spacing a lot.

If this is actually your pull, then congrats.

Do you expect me to believe that it is actually your pull?

The only other explanation is that Sephiroth was 13 when he burned down Nibelheim.

You think that he actually has something better to do?

Is vayne even on jp?
Is he any good?

>dat amount of gem
>from /ffg/
Whats your name?

>Final Trump

>special cid mission to complete umaro's dungeon stage with mog in a party of FFVI heroes
>reward is 2x greater ice orb
>reward isn't umaro character unlock
dena??

so when will ffbe back up

Sephiroth was 13 when he burned down Nibelheim while Cloud was 16
That means when Cloud looked up to Sephiroth when he was 14 Sephiroth was already a first class and world famous at 11
I see nothing wrong with that

a few months, give or take

>stacking raid orbs to do them at once during work
>open app
>emergency maintenance.
Gumi cucked me out of top 5K. Thanks Gumi.

This is Sephiroth, age 13.

Its over, an user from here already killed themself

For the record, retards, this says "mid-20s", not exactly 20.

when gumi pays 1 million to the hacker known as Discord

It doesn't say "20", it says "Twenties". So 2X. Probably 25~29.

Seems legit. Probably has something to do with his diet.

Obviously this is just what Sephiroth did after he was finished with his Pokemon journey.

fucking baka gaijin

It's me lad; why would I not do it? Why would I not try to get a full 5-man team of the True Hero in the only game that I can? I know BE is inferior to RK, but it requires minimal effort and honestly isn't as un-fun to play as I thought it would be. It's still not a great mobage, but it isn't complete shit.
and I generally only double space between responses or if there's a significant shift in topics.

He's in jpbe, yes, and while he isn't game-breaking he's certainly usable, and I'm planning on beating all the content that I can with him, regardless of how shitty BE's unit balancing is.

The destruction of Nibelheim was 5 years before the start of FFVII you fucknuts

>HaxAC
>psst nothin personnel gumi

wew, best I have ever been able to do was 3/11 with 2 being SSBs. RK makes my BE and Mobius pulls look amazing.

BE is up
Nothing changed

Don't talk to me like that, cocksucker.

Weird, RK has way better rates.

Why do you always call people a penissucker? Do you have a fetish for guys sucking on a mans penis?

>The destruction of Nibelheim was 5 years before the start of FFVII
>Cloud is 21 in FF7
>21-5=16
The math is sound. I fail to see what is your problem

no its not you nigger

Only if they look like or were magically transformed into girls

Actually I prefer guys sucking on a futa's penis but close enough.

It means even if he was 20 (it says "twenties") then Seph would be 15.

last fest I pulled on every banner and got 1/11'd on all but 2

AC takes place two years after FFVII

Literally false. BE has daily that can improve your overall chance to get rainbow, while on RK you are fucked for a months with 1/11 SSB

Wrong. FFVIII takes place after VII.

This is Auron, age 35.

Wrong. Tactics takes place after VII