/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/835628-persona-5/75796793
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ann

Obligatory Makoto post

Why is Makoto hanging out with Master Chief?

She's mine /pg/

So we posting here?

Homos Rule

Yeah

Would you protect his smile /pg/?

Claiming this amazing, adorable, amorous apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Kawakami a kawacutie

FUTABA!

>tfw this is the face of the man responsible for the creation of your waifu

She's mine
if you have a problem with that I'll fucking kill you

We know Mitsuo

another thought
that is the face of the first Makotofag

That's not Wada.

Yeah, he directed nocturne, probably his best game.

wada is just an artist, not the writer

I wouldn't consider Nocturne better than P5 and I liked that game a lot more than most people did
like it's in my top 10 games

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

You are confusing Hashino with Soejima.

Makoto was Hashino's idea before she was Soejima's drawing

And Hashino's favorite girl is Ann, Makoto is Soejima's.

Yeah, Hashino prefers Ann.
>Most interesting are comments about Morgana and Ann Takamaki. Ann is said to stand out among peers and be popular, but lacks any true friends and feels isolated. Once she joins the team, she’ll be the life of the party and will ultimately play a large role in the ultimate fate of the main characters.

Sex on the beach.

Is that the lewdest thing a persona girl has said to the MC?

>Once she joins the team, she’ll be the life of the party and will ultimately play a large role in the ultimate fate of the main characters.
It seems like they forgot about that part.

>untie my clothes and stick your member inside me until it hurts.

Hard to say.

No, Liz said some really lewd shit I don't have on hand. But she pretty much just told Door to fuck her right then and there.

Also Tae's "thorough examination" and like everything Kashiwagi said.

No that time Ann was talking about Joker and said "Bet he feels like an elephant, shaking his big grey trunk for the hell of it" was much more lewd

Who's the beyonce of persona?

I don't remember this line.

the only persona girl with an ass is Makoto.

Nah. She is pretty much the life of the party and she is the one who keeps the group together after Joker goes to jail.

Canon

RETURN MY FATTY TUNA AT ONCE, LADY ANN

Not really. If you think about it whether or not they killed Kamoshida was entirely in her hands by the end. if she had killed him, the PT never would've taken off. Anne deciding that there were worse fates for someone than dying pretty much dictated how the rest of the game was going to proceed.

Yuko

Beyonce is not fat!

The whole party seemed equally determined in saving Joker, if Ann wasn't there I doubt they would just forget about him, they would probably do the same thing.

What's his fucking problem?

She is the one who suggests they shouldn't give up. The arc of Kamoshida also requires her participation, along with the Madarame arc. She is really important for the team, and even when Makoto and Futaba join the group she is still an important part of the team.

i do

They were all being mopey and crying until Ann speaks up.

They didn't need her to say that, they wouldn't have just given up, they are the only arcs she has a major role in.

Edogawa just showed up to work when the school opened and everyone just assumed he was supposed to be there so they put him on the pay roll.

How can Personalets even compete?

toranosuke...welcome to the resistance

>They didn't need her to say that
Yes they did. The moral was low, Mona just "died" and they lost their leader. They need it someone to say the obvious.
>they are the only arcs she has a major role in.
They are really important, one led to the creation of the PT and finding the way to change society. Even in later arcs she still has an important role has a support team just like the rest.

Oh man I love this shit, it's like when you realize if you take Tidus out of FFX nothing changes.

They were literally moping for less than a minute, if you think they wouldn't have done anything without Ann than you are underselling the whole team.

I want to see Satanael fuck Pixie

You can take every character out except Joker, Morgana, and Futaba to a lesser extent and nothing changes.

But taking Ann out of the equation actually changes a lot. Her importance in the first two arcs is vital for the rest of the story.

Tidus huh?

>if you think they wouldn't have done anything without Ann than you are underselling the whole team.
I'm not underselling the team, but obviously they were devastaded by what just happen, for a reason she is the spirti of the team. She motivated to find a way has a team to save Joker.

Arguably Makoto essentially being in the enemy camp changes a lot, but you could skip the USB key thing with some good old plot convenient HAC-KING

She literally only says one fucking line dude, anyone could have done that. Yusuke pointed out how suspicious the Okumura poll was, does that make him the team analyst?

But Yuna would have died without teedus

At what point, because she escapes the wedding entirely of her own power and volition.

They would have found their determination whether ann was there or not, we only see them for a minute, there is no reason to assume they would stay that way for the rest of the time when humans by nature just don't act that way. She didn't even say anything profound, it was just generic don't give up stuff, which means her presence wasn't really that necessary at all.

>Her importance in the first two arcs is vital for the rest of the story
Maybe in some parts of Madarame's arc, but Kamoshida's would be mostly the same, because the team wasn't going with the intention of Killing his shadow.

The only good Makoto
Does he remember the 21st night of September?

But even then, Makoto is still needed for her connection with Sae and Goro.

You're just speculating now. The fact is, they were down in the dumps and she helped pull them out of it. That's what actually happened in game.

See

>She literally only says one fucking line dude, anyone could have done that
But they didn't. She is the one who came out and said what it was need it.
>Yusuke pointed out how suspicious the Okumura poll was, does that make him the team analyst?
Nop, but that doesn't mean it wasn't important.
>Maybe in some parts of Madarame's arc, but Kamoshida's would be mostly the same,
Hell no. Ann is vital for the team because they were just Jokah, Ryuji and Morgana and need it more help. Not only that but she joins the cause and the team in that event. In the madarame arc she is crucial to open the locked part.
>which means her presence wasn't really that necessary at all.
Yes it was. While everyone was down she came out to say they need it to get up and help. She is the spirit of the team and her contribution to getting Joker out of the jail is has important as the others.

And that line changed everything. That's the facts we see in the game.

AHHHH I want this Haru ring!

>"We got to do something guys!"
what a fantastic motivator

Yeah, but Ann was the one that did it.
Saying it doesn't matter because someone else could have done it, is a stuoid argument. It applies to a lot of things the character did in the game.

So you're saying she's vital because she was a member of the team and acted as a cheerleader. That's not inspiring. In these kinds of stories the main character will tend to do what needs to be done unless the main character literally stands up and glows with energy to give a ten minute inspirational speech.

Ann isn't exactly firing truth bullets like Makoto Naegi here. She says like one or two things and people are like "yeah I was thinking that"

It was a very important line that pulled the team together in a time where their morale was at an all-time low. Someone else could have done it, sure. But Ann was the one who did.

>Hell no. Ann is vital for the team because they were just Jokah, Ryuji and Morgana and need it more help
They didn't, that's why they pushed her out of the palace in the first place.

>In the madarame arc she is crucial to open the locked part
That's why i said maybe. If she wasn't part of the team they will find another way to break in because the plot demands it.

gamefaqs.com/boards/835628-persona-5/75796793

>They didn't, that's why they pushed her out of the palace in the first place.

Because she hadn't awakened to her Persona yet so they were trying to protect her you dumb fuck

Hoping y'all are having an ok night through the shit being flung here.
I'm being no better posting but hey, y'all are ok people, enjoy your evenings.

It worked. You can deminish her role as much as you want. But it worked.
>So you're saying she's vital because she was a member of the team and acted as a cheerleader.
Yeah, and also fought in all their battles, it helped them with her bad acting techniques. She is a founder and important part of the PTs.
>They didn't, that's why they pushed her out of the palace in the first place.
Because it was dangerous and she didn't had a persona, now you're grasping straws.
>That's why i said maybe. If she wasn't part of the team they will find another way to break in because the plot demands it.
That's pure speculation of your part. Which is not what happen.

stop talking about ann holy shit

We only saw them for a minute, people don't give up espeically them, they didn't give up when facing a god or when at their lowest, why would they give up now. I get that you want to cling to whatever makes makes your waifu feel important but you're treating the team as robots who are only capable of feeling one emotion.

Guess P5R is PS5 bound

stop talking about Ann senpai

So just buy it then.

>tfw the Makotofag got his ring but I didn't get mine
I'm a little salty.

>they didn't give up when facing a god or when at their lowest
But they did. You are forgetting the part when Yaldabaoth erased them or when they almost lost the fight against him until the entire city of tokyo had their backs?
>I get that you want to cling to whatever makes makes your waifu feel important but you're treating the team as robots who are only capable of feeling one emotion.
And you are being stubborn because you can't accept the fact that she is important just like Hashino said. And her actions played a great part in their story.

I love you Mika-chan. You're so much more driven and composed than that gaijin.

That was arguably their lowest. They had lost two members of their team and their morale was shown to be low.

You can do all the speculation you like, the but the fact of the matter is what she said brought them out of their slump.

All the "why would they" or "no they would have" doesn't matter because that's not what was shown in the game.

>she is important just like Hashino said
Until Kaneshiro's

Look at all of the confidants, they didn't have ann to motivate them and they still did their hardest, because its natural to mope when something bad happens, its also natural to get over it and try and fix the problem.

In the Kaneshiro arc she was there with everyone. Ryuji is not less important in that arc neither. That arc was to display Makoto in action, just like Futaba's arc was made by her. The entire team is important in every single of those arcs. Ann throw Mona to the desert and Makoto drove the car and saved everyone.

>Annfags this desperate to defend their shitty waifu

>Look at all of the confidants, they didn't have ann to motivate them and they still did their hardest
Those confidants that need it Joker's help to improve? The team was down and they didn't had their leader, she said what it was need it to be said.

>"We got to do something guys!"
Everyone instantly goes back to them usual selves and Ann fucks off into irrelevance again. Seriously even Haru does more in that scene.

>"Hey! Morgana'd be ashamed of us sitting around here moping like this! Honestly, I don't know what we should do... but if we give up, we'll never save him! Didn't he save all of you!? If we aren't gonna act now, when will we? We gotta do something...!"
Nah, she was vital.

That's pretty meta reasoning. It would be like saying you don't need a detective in a detective story because someone will eventually solve the crime anyway. Characters have functions within the story.

The confidants didn't have an ann to motivate them and they came to the conclusion to help Joker themselves anyway, there is no reason to assume the phantom thieves wouldn't do the same thing.

>saying one line makes you vital
Wow I didn't realize the PT's would just give up after just beating a fucking God like that. Good thing Ann Takamaki is here to save the day by stating the obvious!