youtube.com/watch?v=EDYJ7KkJx7s
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_0UuoewsM
youtu.be/vYwW6O26rj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azura!

God I really want theprinceofiris to fuck me

Warriors needs to flop

I love Silque.

I honestly believe that the people overseeing the compendium project are regretting their decision to allow shit artists to submit their "work".

THEY NEED TO GIVE MORE STAMINA POTIONS OR REDUCE THE COLDOWN TO 3 MINUTES I WANT TO PLAY MOREEEEEEEEE

So, what's Burger King's best build if you don't have a Steady Breath for him?

Just Fury + Vantage?

Is trash.

poal.me/b8uanh
poal.me/b8uanh
poal.me/b8uanh

Me irl

I do like this Bern image though, it's cute and kinda creative atleast.
Shut the fuck up Innes.

Kleine sounds needy, clingy, and paranoid.

Remember when we used to have a maxed out stamina bar of 50?

Is someone trying to usurp Tiny Hands for his title?

>Added Lucina
>Everybody picks her.

I love you /feg/.

Not him, but kinda prefered it to 99 back then because it encouraged me to play more not to waste stamina. Now I wish stamina bar is bigger due to all this content.

I can't belive they made Innes even hotter in Heroes.

Those FEW maps are the shit for SP training. I can't wait for friday to grind the shit out of them

12 year old wife

Fuck these idiots by ruining my pity rate in different banners.

She sounds like the kind of girl to say she doesn't like you while having sex, yet she'd get a panic attack if she doesn't see you when she wakes up the next morning.

>Yaoi hands

I don't get why everyone thinks this art is so good.
It's not bad, just average

I love you too reddit.

Arena assault is infinite pain.

The dream

Remember when learning skills and equipping them cost stamina but that was mitigated by a launch event that extended indefinitely?

because they propped it up right next to seth

Shut the fuck up Innes.

Steady Blow? Wouldn't Armored Blow be better?

Well that wasn't so bad.

BUT NOW YOU MUST CHOOSE /feg/
SELIPH CAN SWAP AND TAKE ONE OF THEIR PLACES
BUT ONLY ONE

JEORGE?
OR JULIA?

WHO DO YOU SAVE?
strawpoll.me/13982230

VOTE NOW

Would you guys be okay if the next couple of remakes were for the japanese-only games (i.e. Thracia, Geneaology, Binding Blade, both Archanea stoylines)?
If so, what improvements/changes would you like to see for each game?

>use the last of my stamina
>immediately make retarded mistake and die
fug

Hey you stop playing that faggot electric guitar Warriors shit and play some actually good FE music
youtube.com/watch?v=QSXHjPVDg28

>steady blow

>training tower used to cost 18 stamina

Should be higher than 99 desu, 99 isn't even enough to sleep in on week ends it's basically like still going to work.

Reddit

Remember when Training Tower stamina costs were only "half" of their intended values due to the launch event and were going to be double what we spend now?

Strawpoll has been shit for months. Why do people insist on using it?

>"I want to save everyone" winning

got a bunch of Marths here

Saaave Jeorge
Julia isn't anywhere NEAR as cute
Do it for him!

Julia

youtube.com/watch?v=94fYFE47tHQ

/feg/ who is that character who is not that popular and you don't understand why

Anyone?

What's a good A and B skill for a +RES -DEF Amelia? I'm guess Bonfire/Ignis is no good with only 32 defense.

What do I put on her B slot? Also thank you based Warriors, don't even give a shit about the games but this sp farming is ridiculous. When do we get the seal quests btw?

Remember that after the war Eirika and Ephraim got married and had three children.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDYJ7KkJx7s

E, eeeh....?

What are the chances that Burger King will only come with Alondite as the TT reward, like Masked Marth?

She already has it.

ikr?

Ike

>degenerate whale being retarded as usual
sasuga

>Go to the top right to find the desert hobo
>Those fucking stats

How is this allowed? I expected another memedon but he's a sword master with stats in the fucking twenties.

Effie in Japan

>music so good it sends a shiver up your spine

Posting SoV is cheating, how can any other FE OST even compete? That being said...

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg_0UuoewsM

The best kind.

>ywn be reinhardt's wife

is there a download link for the SoV OST or has that not been released yet?

Micaiah. She should be number one given the competition.

Did dogbro deliver on blacked Noire yet? I need lewds of my waifu. Yes I'm black, fuck off.

It's funny that I was mentioning yesterday to some dude about my first 5* being a Karel with shit IVs -Spd) who also came pretty late into the game, and that soon afterwards I stopped playing because the IV bullshit pissed me off. I came back like a month and a half ago and the first thing I did was sacrifice that bitch for SI.

Today, while rolling for Elincia this dude showed up again. And the absolute madman did it again.

I want to impregnate this

Rate the games by normal battle theme

We have a bgmrip on the OP

there should be rips but the OST's not out till next month

>comes with Steady Stance and WoM
>guys do i put fury and vantage on him lmao
C'mon user, this isn't hard. Honestly, I wouldn't even give him Vantage, it might mess up his Black Luna proc.

Orochi and Kana.

Both dead last in the initial japanese Fates popularity poll

I feel like I'm staring at the abyss.

Hector in JP.

yeah thanks, I meant the actual OST, if that has not been released

He's just here to torment you

Future games should have continuous map BGM like Fates instead of switching to a fixed battle theme whenever combat occurs.

Japs value purity. Orochi spreads her legs for anyone who asks.

>Tinyhands getting his own doujins now
Has there ever been a case of popularity spike of a literally who character thanks to a spin off appearance?

>he's a nigger
lmao

What Gundam is Sheena?

You'll trigger reddit with that hot opinion, fella.

>+Spd/-Res
Oh geez. Is she fodder or are you using her user?

poal.me/b8uanh
poal.me/b8uanh
Please vote, this is very important

one of my friends used to date someone kind of like clarisse, she'd be a bitch all the time but sometimes would get insecure if he left her alone

he says that its hot for a bit, but after a while it wears on you because you start doubting whether or not she loves you because she doesn't show it and acts all hostile and bitchy even during cuddling and shit while watching movies in private.

youtu.be/vYwW6O26rj4

Plotting intensifies

Because he has a very awkward 34 speed. His statline is begging for Fury, I don't think Steady Stance is optimal.

And WoM is useless on him anyway. ESPECIALLY in an armour team.

Yes

Sazabi

Heavy Arms

So apparently someone who dresses like Camilla can possibly be considered pure?

Japan confuses me to no end

Desperation.

Agreed. Having a beautiful calm tune transition into a banging tense version of it is better to me. Playing Heroes and having wonderful tunes interrupted by the same old battle music isn't for me.

No. That's terrible.

The extra bit of mobility sounds amazing in an armour team

I did that, but just so i can give her brave axe + to cherche

How you dress is not directly connected to how pure you are. The nips understand this much better than the west.

Not counting seasonal banners, who is likely to come to Heroes after the Genealogy banner? Magvel had some vaguely recent attention, Tellius just got a bunch shit and I can't see them bringing Micaiah immediately after Zigludo considering those two are bound to rake in a lot of money, Archanea, Valentia, Elibe, Awakening, and Fates all have a good amount of representation.

Flauros