/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #117

JUST edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Duel Tower event is live now. After each duel, your life points don't reset. Rev up those Reshef of Destruction repressed memories.
>GX world will be going live September 28th. Trailer m.youtube.com/watch?v=ILbgG4-_RFc
>Bonz will be available to unlock in October
>new full box out, too soon to tell if it changes the meta

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (VERY OUTDATED)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>when sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it's gives the most XP
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks which are both KoG tier. On top of that, it's a minibox so it's easy to clear.
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU
vimeo.com/187546554
youtube.com/watch?v=iSrrMRF_0F0
strawpoll.me/13982326
ygorganization.com/gx-duellinks/
twitter.com/sumsonDL/status/911050413394104320
twitter.com/sumsonDL/status/911048829016752128
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=CN_DjYDHEVU

Recommended cards for every box?

I've gone through DoD and Ultimate Rising once. I dunno what I should go for next.

>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
Is this a meme? I'm on stage 45 and my auto duel deck still works fine

Reminder to buy 1 pack at a time for increased luck

I want to have fun with the new box but boy oh boy do I need to open a different one!

Atticus is Red-Eyes, which we already have an abundance of without him. He doesn't really bring anything to the table except as Nightshroud.

Hasselberry is Dinosaurs, who we already have an abundance of without him. Unlike Atticus, who is at least more focused on Red-Eyes than Rex or Joey, Hasselberry is just a worse Rex. He's also a really shitty character, memes aside.

Chumley would only get a normal gate duelist slot if Des Koala were his one-of-a-kind UR that we never get more of. But he's really not worth a slot. He brings nothing to the table because we already have Master of Oz.

Cloudians are at least something, and he could have a different Exodia ability than Grandpa's Cards that involves Exodius the only thing left for Hasselberry that Rex hasn't already done is Ultimate Tyranno. Rex even basically stole his dinosaur DNA schtick in Duel Links in a few lines I felt were particularly out of character.

I've always had increased luck with bulk buys. If I go for about 3-6 I almost always get 3 Kuribohs and a character face on the first one.

>first single pack I buy contained a UR
wtf

Chumley's ace card should be his own card, not Master of Oz anyway.

god damn this worm loaner deck is fucking awful. literally how are you supposed to win with this trite?

The way I see it, you want to aim for 3 King of the Swamp and 3 Floodgate. I think you can live with just 1 of everything else. Good luck fellow F2Pers

Welcome to Worms

it's probably fine and you're just dumb, but i'll have to check it out.

>always buy 1 pack in case the card I want comes earlier
>still get unlucky
ebon meme

>brings nothing to the table
>could be dedicated beast support

80 packs in and Im only missing 3 URs. Non-believers and 10-packers BTFO

vimeo.com/187546554
I just wanted to find "Stronger" by ShadyVox on Youtube, but looks like Kanye West muted all the videos because a fucking amateur can sing better than him.

Help

Reminder that some brainlet said we wouldn't get new SDs for GX

hOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE 3 EVIL DRAGON ANANTA ALREADY YOU FUCKING WHALE

That guy must feel like a fucking IDIOT right about now. I hope he never posts here again.

>not posting superior theme
youtube.com/watch?v=iSrrMRF_0F0

I wonder where is that faggot user. Must be feeling pretty stupid

We will finally be able to Auto Duel from the start. Based Konami

I'm right here, that grainy ass picture doesn't prove anything. That's probably Jaden for all we know

the timing on these posts is impeccable

lmao Also they actually made brand new characters, and didn't just dress up the old SDs. I wonder if they will get new VAs

b8, but holy shit

Will she?

strawpoll.me/13982326

There's no chance.

They're going to use the girl that did her voice in Arc-V.
The real question is which version of The Chazz are we going to get?

I'm the only one who is a bit mad Duel Links is getting a PC version? I wanted the game to be Phone exclusive. But then again there are people who already play Duel Links on emulators so.

Should I rewatch Season 1 Dub GX or start the sub?

>PC version
Proof

Try sub if you haven't before, OST is much better and the VAs aren't just memeing

I really hope the first one

Dub of course. There was all the memorable jokes come from

>strawpoll.me/13982326
Twitter

Dub
don't be a filthy weeb

Guys how to remove boner, GX got me rock solid

Pair of scissors should get the job done

I just hope it works for my piece of shit PC. I can't even run the emulated version.

Can you share the link or something my boy?

>another new pack
>another 10pk fail pull

Seriously how do you get gems in this game without being a NEET playing this game 24/7? Shit sucks.

Some news from the TGS

>The GX update will launch on September 28 (unknown which time zone).
>YGO Duel Links will be available on the PC platform this winter.
>The PC platform will share the same player data with the mobile platform.
People already use emulators to play Duel Links on their PC's. Why would they play the original version? Seems like Konami fucked up

ygorganization.com/gx-duellinks/
twitter.com/sumsonDL/status/911048829016752128

Cool, now I can play Duel Links in my pc and Dx2 SMT Liberation in my cellphone.

>tfw tempted tospend 5 bucks on 15 digital boosters

what the fuck i never spent money on a freemium game, someone slap me

>The GX update will launch on September 28
It'll be after the maintenance when the D.D. tower event ends

Anyone got some good decks for completing the tower's missions?

five bucks is kinda honestly worth it if you don't do it too often.

just know that it's pointless to buy boosters anytime a sale isn't going on

>Why would they play the original version?
It's better marketing for attracting new players to be able to say "our game has a PC version" than "you can play if you install an emulator"

>People already use emulators to play Duel Links on their PC's. Why would they play the original version? Seems like Konami fucked up
People have found data in the files for a landscape mode, so the PC version is probably going to look better
Also I'm sure there are people that haven't heard of the game that might feel inclined to install it when they see it on PC, there's tons of people that only play Hearthstone on PC

Duel Links 4K

GX Duel World looks so much nicer than DM

will tcg chads pay attention to us when the steam version comes out and legitimises the game?

Anyone have a link to the TGS duel links stream?

So this is the future of YGO games? No more Tag Force? No more games like Saikyo Card Battle, Tag Force or Duel Terminal?

what's in the shiny packs in the D.D lever room?
i just got harpie pet dragon from it, is it LD drops?

Learn how to read the event details retard

Tag Force sucked because it repeatedly legitimized literally the worst variant of Tag Duels the franchise has ever had.

Duel Terminal was just a precursor to Duel Links. Duel Links for all intents and purposes IS more Duel Terminal, but the arcade cabinets aren't ever going to be a thing again.

I got Big Evolution Pill, so it probably is a random Gate LD Platinum pack.

>Tag Force sucked
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW

there's a list somewhere in the event details of what cards are in it

ok, it had its moments. but i won't take back that its namesake, the tag duels introduced there, are the absolute worst.

>enabling babies that need spoonfeed for everything

He literally just told him the Duel Links equivelent of "Google it", though.

This game is going to be so danm heavy that needs a PC version

Sadly for some weird reason, the Tag Force series bombed. Even in Japan where people love dating sims. We'll never get a proper Yugioh game ever again especially now that handhelds are dead

I think snake whistle is bugged. won't let me activate if after a reptile gets destroyed

they made like 7 of them though

it's missing the timing. can't activate it during the damage step.

>Sadly for some weird reason, the Tag Force series bombed
Power of the PSP

Which only 3 came out of Japan. And the last one bombed . I blame 5DS because the Nips dislike that season the most

SOON

wasn't the last one made purposefully shit so konami could push yugioh into the mobile market?

>YGO games on pause

Hope so

>99999StarChips.jpg

Any info for how are we going to duel GX characters in the portal? with the same keys or new ones

Totally legit baby

APOLOGIZE

I hope destiny heroes are good, I am so hyped for them being in the game.

God I hope it's the same keys.

Dunno about the previous 6 games, but TF SP bombed because instead of actually doing an amazing revival game to celebrate the anniversary and try to get a foothold on the Vita (while having one last hurrah on the PSP), Konami made a pathetic mockery of Tag Force that was a blatant cash grab.
>Only 25 voiced characters
>Card Pool was outdated on release
>Only DM and Arc-V worlds had actual new VA work done, with everyone else being recycled from previous games.
>Deck balance is heavily skewed, with ZeXal world duelists all having Castel and other R4 staples, while GX characters can't even breathe and duel at the same time because of how retarded they are.
>No OG/anime original cards were made for the game, unlike literally every other YGO game other than the WC games.
>Arc-V world's characters are all playing bad decks, or in Sawatari's case, wasn't coded on how to play his deck.
>Nobody knows how Pendulums work unless it's Qlis
>AI still makes really retarded decisions. Jack and Kaiba being the most blatant offenders.

>Ojama Country means this guy can swing direct for 3k every turn and you can't do shit about it unless you luck into backrow that kills him.
And they thought Toons were cancer.

You are gonna play with Neos and you are gonna like it.

IT'S HIS TIME TO SHINE!

OJAMA JAMA!

how good is riryoku field? it's been putting in some decent work for me both in PvP and PvE to stop all sorts of spells but it's requirements do seem a bit too specific at times
only 2500 from the trader though so seems very good for what it's worth

>tfw shitting out 2650 beatsticks for free with legendary ocean

It's honestly one of the best Card Trader cards, especially considering the price. Blocks ECon, Mask from Burn, and other shit too boot. Decent anti-meta card.

SRH as well, in fact i just made some naturia fag forfeit because he couldn't SRH my dark driceratops
i'm really falling in love with this card

>summon king
>floodgate traphole him
>gg

Hmm, now I want to try using it in a Dino deck. Want to make it a BIG one with Black Tyranno and Driceratops too.

why

does this work well? might have to buy alo after all, I'm a sucker for normals too

I wish I could turn any card into glossy or primastic. Why can't we turn our pack cards into glossy or prismatic.

They could make the car trader ask for 3 extra copies of the card, if the card comes from a box.

>We want the Weevil burn audience

Hey it's me, your old pal Ojama Yellow. Play me!

yeah it seems pretty good. Ananta is really good removal too

I'm here too! You're good friend Ojama Black!