/hsd/ Hearthstone General

Underrated Cardfus Edition.

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/2cb4RKk

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13982231
strawpoll.me/13982238
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Help
preferably no legendaries

This weekend we're having a small tournament with fun rules

>Fun Rules Poll
strawpoll.me/13982231
>Format Poll
strawpoll.me/13982238

okay friends, help me out
what do i play to get to Legend ASAP

>the discord fag is back
FUCK OFF

user I apologize for upsetting you. I mean only to bring fun times. How can I help assuage your anger?

1x Bow
1x Spellbreaker

oh shit uh, Infested Wolf? You pretty much hit all the basics. I'd say -1 Bow, x2 Unleash, 1x Spellbreaker

>Have Aya Blackpaw from a really good arena run
>Try to make a jade druid deck, even came here for advice yesterday
>get shredded so much I fall back to rank 20, 0 stars
>get angry and throw together a shitty and cheap inner fire priest deck with nothing above rares
>start winning again, even destroying an enemy jade druid

>rank 20
>start winning
Dare I say, "wow"

>literally tales from rank 20

>the tourney is run by the discordfag
and i was getting slightly interested

Obviously I crawled back to my illustriously high rank of 18 before I can safely say I was doing something resembling well again.

I'm at least doing better than with the jades.

Xth for OC.

Play this in wild with malganis
ggez

>2 card 19 mana combo to win the game.
Seems fair.
Also
>Wild balance

You should make a vanilla tournament one of these days.

>Finally play Rexxar DK Hunter
>mfw it's everything I ever wanted from the class
I always wanted Hunter to feel powerful from his beasts.
I know not everyone runs Scavenging Hyena and Unleash the Hounds but they play into that fantasy especially in the mirror.
God, and making Zombeasts... it's like a better Lifetap.

Cheat it out with a voidcaller

Of course it won't be super consistent but you can just play a normal control warlock with that included just as a "it could happen" thing

>"Fun" rules
>First one is for old goys or pay2win goys only
>""Challenge""stone is netdeck Razakus Anduin, literally all his cards (minus SW:Death) fit the specifications
>Minions costing 5 or more means Ramp Druid land
The only good rule set is the one that requires targetting, since you actually have to think with that one.

>Those results
Disgusting.

F2P Jade Druid had over 50% winrate due to the sheer amount of bullshittery Druid in general had before the nerfs.
If you want to have that sweet 57% winrate again then you NEED a bunch of epics and leggos, like Primordial Drake, Lich King, DK Malfurion, etc.

Just use Midrange Hunter, about 1000 dust worth of ez rank 10 at the very least.

Any decks go from trash to playable after the nerfs?

Why do you have to be so goddamn negative? Most people here have enough cards to play with the first ruleset. The decks aren't meant to be good, they're meant to be full of whacky cards and understated TGT minions. This ruleset was taken right from Kripp's Challengestone tourneys.

The Stone of Challenge one is there because it is an altered format that we're all familiar with because of the tavern brawl and is a reasonable deck building excerise. It just so happens that a current popular deck fits the format, but considering every tourney he's ever done has been bo5, if your deck wins, you can't use it again, it's not that bad. Same thing with the Druid.

You're just trying to be negative for no reason.

New player spotted

Christ, OP, you didn't even get three letters right.

Ysera vs the Lich King

Which is better?

equally awful

>want to play control shaman
>token shaman is OP right now

All forms of aggro decks are cancer. Remove them from the game Ben.

>draw keleseth before then 3
>win

Nice skill game hearthcucks

Come on user, I just started and am rank 18 in 1 game

Alright how much do I have to spend before I can start really winning?

About three fiddy.

I'm doing better! I've actually managed to get to rank 16, though I've lost the last two games so it's 0 stars now. They were close and fun games though!

Unreal turn 1 value from Mr.Druid

>Leeroy(Miracle Rogue) was nerfed for the reasoning that they want the game to be about minion combat and dealing 30 damage from hand wasn't fun or interactive.
>Buzzard was deleted from the game because it punished you for playing minions

I just wish someone would ask Brode and M.Donais why they do these things yet create Priest DK, Quest Mage and Spreading Plague

Maybe because we're not in 2014/2015 anymore?

can I beat lich king as druid if I roll for 2 innervates + 1 4 mana minion and then keep buffing it?
it's gonna take an awful amount of time tho

T5 is hypocritical as fuck

Usually you can assume that bad changes are due to stupidity in most games and be right because most devs are well intentioned. This is not the case for T5. Never assume good faith from them, all they do is to either increase revenue or make it harder to get a decent collection. Every good change they make will always have a bad one attached. They're the monkeys claw.