/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

chink game edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/1464090667824385857

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/688470/Gloria_Sinica_Han_Xiongnu_Wars/
cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256694610/movie480.webm
moddb.com/mods/12th1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good roman mod when?

This is Rhodok land

store.steampowered.com/app/688470/Gloria_Sinica_Han_Xiongnu_Wars/

looks ugly

rome at war has potential

Gameplay > Graphics.

the scenes look comfy

The chink game looks like absolute ass graphics-wise, but i'm looking forward to the battle formation features.
The UI looks like dogshit too.

it looks okay. if its less than $5 sure, if not... idk.
cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256694610/movie480.webm

>chinglish
oh god

That UI is fucking atrocious, this better be dirt fucking cheap

these commands are actually good, looks like you can directly control formations movement and facing
it's for custom troops actually

I'm curious if the chink game is going to use community made mods in it, and if it will cause any sort of outrage.

what do you think he's doing now?

but what does it mean

i think the person bar is supposed to be stamina, above the health bar
there's some kind of sprint feature and shield bashing as well

does anyone ever update the pastebins? anyways the 12th mod download link in the pastebin is 0.3 version when 1.0 full version has been released: moddb.com/mods/12th1

For requests to modify the pastebin you should quote the OP m8

getting his boipussi ravished for a living, most likely. he fucked up big time leaving TaleLords. he should have embraced Islam and left his sinful ways behind.

I hope that means those comands could be implement in other mods, especially the facing.

Maybe the poster who was posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster will be satisfied now

i doubt it, if it was a dlc for warband it could be possible but since it's a standalone it seems unlikely

I just now noticed the ginge left Taleworlds, why did he leave? anyone fill me in

He was fired for being shit at his job

Nobody knows it could be anything and more than one thing.

He locked himself and six hostages in the breakroom and was demanding that they release Bannerlord before Christmas. He managed to behead two of the hostages with a wood axe before the police subdued him

he turned down a piece of baklaava while wearing no socks, the ultimate disrespectful action
punishable by law in some regions of turkey

This is Bunduk, say something nice about him.

He's a bro but being a bitch about lezalit is not cool.

Also he should just marry katrin.

How come in some mods spearmen AI seem really good and in others they seem like utter shit?
in gekokokoujojo yari infantry seem really fucking good, same in AD1257

But in more vanilla like stuff (eg Calradia 1050 AD) it feels like the AI waits for the enemy to literally get in their lines before they fucking start using their spear.

eg had 20 rhodok spearmen set up in a shieldwall, in three lines pretty much

get charged by steppe bandits

first steppe bandit literally reaches the third line before they actually start getting attacked

spearmen are really fucking pointless if they behave like this.

shields
spear with shields are terrible

so as long as they're not using shields they'll be okay?

im assuming that upstab shit will make a huge difference too

long spears with shields are shit
spears without it in mass are scary

Nova Aetas here.
Can't make Screens but I will now conquer the Holy land for the Jewish people and proclaim Israel.
Time to kick Arab asses.

If you don't side with the Rhodoks then you are against the people and for oppression. Kill yourselves, bourgie scum.

good, good

>boot up Clash of Kings
>every enemy is literally dark souls levels of difficult
>my sword swings do 0-1 damage
>one hit from enemies hit me for 50-70% of my HP
what the fuck, even when I went to the arena since im poor and need to level skills, everyone has fucking full plate armor and shield and weapon and all I have is my sword. who designed this shit? 2gb download I could've spent not downloading this.

Just conquered it and the game crashed.
Noice desu.

just don't be bad

>When your party goes near Culmarr Castle, Artimenner will tell you that the castle was built in the old Imperial Calradic style, and the castle is located in a strategic mountain pass out of the highlands. He also adds that after the Rhodoks won their independence, a Rhodok chieftain set himself up in Culmarr Castle, called himself "Count", and imposed a toll on the pass for the merchants to pay to get their velvet to the rest of Calradia. More chieftains followed his example, and set themselves up in castles overlooking mountain passes and imposed tolls. To control the counts, Artimenner states that you need a king as well, and the Rhodoks turned into yet another monarchy, which is why he shows some dislike towards the Kingdom of Rhodoks and you should too.

based

Are there any decent mods for WFAS? I like playing it as it is, but I want to see if there's anything to add for it

I kinda hate them for trying to spin the whole no release day shit as a consumer friendly attitude. FUCK YOU, GIVE US AN ETA, EVERYONE NEEDS DEADLINES

>New blog

hngh

Or is there a native mod that does what WFAS does but better?

Nigger what should they do, give a random date they don't actually know and then fucking the development to try to respect it?
Not lying or fucking the develop is consumer friendly, no matter what your obsession tells you. Just Glho play or do something else.

>give a random date they don't actually know and then fucking the development to try to respect it?
yes. or just a rough estimation of progress.
You can't make good software if you don't structure it with etas anyways.

>Chinkmod
>Still not a Three Kingdoms mod
Cow Cow will not be pleased

It's just the first step to get the 3K mod. Soon or later CaoCao will conquer this general and nobody can stop him.

What about the Dynasty Warriors mod?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Have you tried HanXiongnu Wars?

The Kingdom of Israel and the Sarranid Sultanate made peace.
Israel is proclaimed.
Now I just need to burn down those Mosques everywhere.

>tocans modded
pretty gud.

Last Days of the Third Age is pretty comfy lads, even if elf starts are boring as all shit.

DYNASTY WARRIORS

Can you block with tournament daggers?

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

no. but you can chamber with them, if you are gud enough. i'm not. tfw 300 ms reaction time ;_;

What's chamber?

you attack in the same direction the enemy is attacking from when they release their swing. you block his attack and continue yours. see YouTube for visual example. and since you appear to be a newfriend, get dickplomacy + CTT from the OP. it's the best native+ experience.

Thanks, I was wondering why bots kept blocking my attacks without actually blocking.
I'm already playing Dickplomacy+CTT.

Officially, he just kind of left.
Taleworlds acknowledged their PR game was slacking at around this time, though, and Ginge 2.0 is posting weekly blogs as an attempt to remedy this.
So I assume Ginge was forced out for either being shit, or as a sacrifice to try to appease people waiting for Bannerlord. "Look, see, we're listening to your concerns! Still no release date though pls no buly."

Try that Zombie mod.

What about that Dynasty Warriors mod?

>have played pc version of warband for over 500 hours
>still love it, can easily play another 500 hours
>got a ps4 recently for a few games i've been wanting
>go to get warband on ps4 just to try it out on console
>can't find it anywhere in physical form anymore apparently
Why is that?

>a fucking COMPASS in a battle scene

Enhanced fixes some bugs, changes the map to be more accurate, and add some features, but it also adds lots of "features" which fuck up the balance of the game, like buffing bows really hard and really nerfing firearm accuracy

requesting the muscle soldier (female) that an user made ages ago. please! not the huge one. thanks!

Same guys who made NW and the same concept. Anyone got it? I dont know if I want to sink £15 for what is basically a NW makeover.

Doesn't matter avoid the console ports at all costs. It's not ported from the PC they're ported from IOS. Think of all the limitations a controller would have, like combat.

combat on controller is really good and arguably better

>Fight Steppe or Desert Bandits
>Kill 95% of them in 30 seconds
>Take 5 minutes to kill the remaining 5% because they just ride in circles

No.
You can shill this on /v/

I don't think it is worth the price of a mobile port. Multiplayer community is also dead

I have it. Naval combat is fun but there's no cavalry yet and the melee is still wonky as fuck

Well that's pretty shit, oh well

Is there any trick to find companions you haven't met yet?

sacrifice a goat to rngesus.

Shut the fuck up you neanderthal

+upstab, good pierce damage, rcm values, formations
-no upstab, mediocre/bad pierce damage, vanilla rcm values, no formations
they're good with shields, you even said yourself by mentioning 1257

Do they pay you shills for more than 1 post? Impressive.

Don't pretend to be me ever again or I'll end you.

>sapes

This is a thal board. Sapes get out.

How do I know if a polearm can be used with shield?
I noticed some of my companions don't have shields when using one.

Doesn't it say "(No Shield)" on the item description?

You're right, but I think it was AI being stupid, because I checked and none of my companions have no-shield polearms.

they were being clever because other than lances, polearm+shield+AI is really bad

Even when mounted and charging to the enemy?

bannerlord when?

if your guys are charging into an infantry blob without lances, they are more likely to survive with something that swings instead of something that pokes

unless its upstab, AI doesnt do well with pokes, especially at close range