Broke 21 yo who lives in his parents basement. $200 to my name. I am a super part time Uber driver

Broke 21 yo who lives in his parents basement. $200 to my name. I am a super part time Uber driver.

High anxiety, tourettes syndrome (mild case), OCD, ADD

How do I work past this to get a regular job? I have tried a dozen different jobs and cannot hold anything down. The only reason I've been able to stick with uber is because I set my own hours and don't get fired for not working.

>tldr; does anyone know where i can find a work at home job? i go on indeed for remote call center every day. thanks all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1iNEV-wQmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try being a donation attendant. Like Goodwill or a local non profit. Its part time, customer service skills, some socializing, summer will be sort of busy but in the winter there will be lots of down time to get paid standing around.

Try food delivery too; DoorDash, Postmates, UberEats. I'm pretty autistic and love that shit. I can make like 20/hr, which isn't good but it pays the bills and sometimes I get to help people out who are in a worse position, like they can't walk or something. Feelsgoodman

not sure if that's popular where i live. thanks for the suggestion :)

i'll look into that, thank you.

does anyone else have any suggestions? I'm going through a very hard time in my life right now and could really use some motivation or sites to get hired.

Build a niche site?

nichepursuits.com

>High anxiety, tourettes syndrome (mild case), OCD, ADD
You should avoid driving please for the saftey of others. 4 disabilaties and your not collecting for it?

do you think i should file for SSI?

bump

Yes.

It's there so people like you don't fuck up other people's lives by forcing yourself to work. Given enough time to develop yourself without struggling for income, you'll find something that can make you money without having to go through the community directly.

>all those disorders

Dude, get that shit treated. It amazes me when people post they suffer from this and that then tell you they do nothing about it. I lived through similar, never again. See a doctor and get on some meds bro, seriously

Do you take adderall?
And you should set up a small online business

Like start a podcast or blog about something you like

Or make a facebook page and sell shirts on it or something like that

ok, i will talk to my folks about it...we've been going back and forth.

i'm on so many meds it's not even funny.i'm currently seeing one of the best doctors in my state. thanks :)

I do not take adderall, that's more for ADHD not ADD. And all of my other disorders are just symptoms of the tourettes.

We try to treat the tics, mood, and anxiety as a priority. I don't really have trouble focusing. And i'm not sure how I feel about being a pity party.

I would recommend you get a script for EffexorXR. I think it would help you.

Good this hear, at least you're trying. Good luck to you

I've been on Effexor, i forget why i was taken off it. I'll ask my doctor about it.

thank you very much for the kind words! take care

My tics suck, mostly vocal, but I scream and yell and accelerate rapidly in my car and swerve into oncoming lanes.

OP, if you're just shitty socially, but you can fake normal for 2 minutes then I would look into professional window cleaning.

You can make $15-20/hour starting if you're working for someone, then once you're comfortable, you can start your own business and make $40+ an hour.

The technique with the squeegee is what earns you that skilled labor cash.
Here's a good example:
youtube.com/watch?v=h1iNEV-wQmM

If you can't handle ladders and shit, then maybe look into cleaning offices.

It's pretty simple, you just make business cards and pass them out during business hours. If they see a white dude they'll hire you, and you can make $25/hr doing the easiest shit a couple times a week for let's say 10 offices when it's after-hours.

oh wow, that's terrible. i dont have many tics when i drive. i have mostly motor tics

idk man. i'm not shitty socially, i'm actually good at meeting new people and having a good first impression, the problem is i get anxious to go to work the next day and then it becomes all i think about and i blow it off. it's not out of laziness, this happens every time, even when i want to keep (and enjoy) the job

I completely understand.

That's why it's tolerable to me since I'm at a new house each day with new people.

My boss takes care of the phone calls, bids, billing.

Basically all I do is say good morning, throw one headphone in while I work, and then "thank you, have a good one" as I'm leaving.

I gotchya man. Good shit :)

If you are good with grammar and spelling you should check out working as a transcriber. Work online with your own hours. Fast people can make over $15 an hour