/LEPEN/ - LePenCoin General - LEPEN WILL WIN AND THIS WILL BLOW

/LePenCoin General/ LEPEN WILL WIN AND THIS WILL BLOW, edition.

---Links---

>Official Exchanges - Buy Now While it's LOW
yobit.net/en/trade/LEPEN/BTC
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=LEPEN_BTC
c-cex.com/?p=lepen-btc
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_LEPEN/

>Official Bitcointalk Thread
bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=12135.0

>Lepen News! FAR AHEAD.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-20/french-presidential-race-marine-lepen-far-ahead-rivals-secret-polling?page=2

The NEXT TRUMPCoin.

>Do your part!
We need to get on Reddit! Need a subreddit.
Make as many memes as you can! PROMOTE.

Go on Bitcointalk link and support the coin creator/motivate him to do promotions! Show him he has a supportive team and this coin will go. MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND BE ACTIVE ON BITCOINTALK. Go go go.

>Quick Rundown
We are at the start here boys, 1,000 - 2,000 sats is easily obtainable if you do your part.

Heard about this coin!!! Invested all in already.. this is the next big thing bro, thanks for sharing! Gotta ride the hype

Good coin i´m arab FNZ

25 sat by April 1st
25-200 run up through April
200-1500 panic buy
1500-5000 with victory

haha what?? that is on 10 now and you say end of the month 25? over the double???

Can someone please just tell me how many coins are in circulation?

1 billion
Right now you can buy most of them and own the market for 5-10 btc

Kill yourselves.

scamcoin

stoss

found the nocoiners

Just put up a small buy wall at 10 for you fags.
I'll dump another 1 btc later

probably the most realistic assessment I've seen so far.

I might drop 400$ on this or another memecoin.
Convince me why I should buy this shit

Putin already called her out as winning.

Look at what happened to trump and putin coin

no this coin is shit

No, Macron will eat SHIT

I appreciate that meme, user.

Isn't it 2 billion not 1?

the coin is dogshit and yet it will still pump, I'm in at 8 satoshi, I'm easily going to triple my money from this and that is a very conservative estimate.

Don't, more for me

CAN YA FUCKEN FEEL IT BOYS

THIS IS GROWING BIGTIME

>up to 13sat
Its happening.

You know right that she won't win? How many of you have a deep understanding of European politics?

what about the preliminary election in April?

You know that doesn't matter, right?

It's a two-round system, she can't win the second
If it doesn't matter, go all in. Just saying that she is very unlikely to win. This is not the US.

>go all in
Issue with that is liquidity.

I'm not an expert in bitcoin. Just saying that if you hope that the value of those coins will go up thanks to a Le Pen victory you're delusional. If you are all memeing and it doesn't actually matter, I stand corrected.

It will go up from election hype and FOMO, she does not need to win for the value of the coin to skyrocket. Value has gone up 50% in the past few days.

Oh I see. I don't understand how a made up meme currency can be afflicted by real world events. We surely live in a weird cyberpunkish world

14 sat! Coin has already gone up 50 % in 3 days.

I don't entirely understand it myself but it happens with all these political coins anyways. It makes no logical sense really as the coins themselves aren't good, I mean this coin is scummy as fuck and the dev premined all of it. And yet it doesn't matter. As long as you get in early you're basically guaranteed to make money, the market is almost entirely emotional.

That's the thing about crypto you have so many people trading off of pure emotion that its ridiculously easy to make money.

Yeah it's crazy huh. Making money off memes. This is a strange time.

HELLO I´M REHAGEN TRUMP IS A IDIOT

Now is the beginning of the meme times, we would be fools not to invest in memes.

When is the moon for this?

When is the French election?

Should I dump $1000 into this?

>Buy $1000
>Sell for $10000

It's meme magic, works everytime, don't say we didn't tell you

are you aware that "OUI , la france" doesn't mean anything in french " ?

Don't be stupid and don't buy this shitcoin . Lepen won't win . The same story as 2002 will happen if she is at the 2nd tour of the election .
No one want her family to be president .
Just do some wiki search and look for 2002 election .

Gradual mooning till mid April then shit gets serious. But could explode at any point. There is like 5 BTC till 100 sat.

Putin doesn't know what is going on in france

That's what he deserve

FUCKING CHILDREN GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!

Oui, la France!

Just like Trump wouldn't win right?

>lepen coin 14 sat
>put $1,000 in
>sell at 25,000
>make $1.6 million

>not getting the ferrari

How do I calculate average coin price from my purchase history?

Because I've been buying from 4 sats to 13.

This will take on just as Trumpcoin did?

No because LEPEN has 1 billion coin supply, dev also posses a much larger amount through premine than trump did, but either way this shit will still pump, anything under 20 sats is a sure bet.

Amount x price + amount x price (...) / total amount = average price

Dev already sold out most their coin under 10 sat. This shit belongs to us now

This is climbing faster than I thought it would, what do you guys think it will peak at?

2,500 likePutincoin

It's increasing rapidly, and we are only one month until the First round, dont miss the train

If it manages that then I'll be able to buy myself a nice car thanks to LEPEN.

Ask the people who bought in on TRUMP and PUTIN during the early phases what new cars they bought.

I'm kicking myself for not paying attention to altcoins until last week, trading crypto is so fucking easy compared to the stock market, only issue is volume. I've gained a piddly 12% this year with stocks and 120% this week with crypto.

I was early in Trumpcoin. Missed Putincoin though. All in on LEPEN

Yeah it sucks man, I used to play around with BTC when it was worth the hourly wage cuck job I used to have. Forgot all about that until this year when I saw how much money has pumped into crypto-sphere. These meme coins are utter shit but regardless they pump, it's basically lottery with a higher percentage of actually winning.

How much did you earn on Trump?
I rarely ever hear the Trump success stories.

Anybody have trouble with Yobit? it's extremely slow for me atm for some reason

How come shitcoiners are in full panic mode and aggressive when you call them out on their Nigerian email scam? Doesn't sound like a person who is getting very rich quickly. They must be nervous as fuck that people become aware of their ponzi scheme.

Yeah, exact same here. Bought bitcoin at $300 a few years ago, bought a few discounted amazon cards when it hit $1k, then it crashed and I hadn't looked at it too much since then, just held. Now I come back and shit's crazy.

LEPEN at 17 sats. Almost a 100% increase in 2 days. Though don't be surprised if there is a dip to shake off weak hands soon.

Yes, Hold guys, it is going over 100 AT LEAST.

Can you deposit € on Cryptopia?

19*

>just wanted to triple my money
>at this rate it'll hit 24 today and I could do so this early
Really feeling the greed right now.

i bought at 50 tamagochi when it listed and then another bunch of coins at 15 and that was a long time ago

just fuck my shit up fampai

fake pump happening right now. imma make sure to not get greedy like with trump this time.

Got in at 6 sats with 2.4mil so I'm sitting comfy on good potential returns already, but goddamn, if only I could've somehow got in at 1 sat... Just think of the crazy returns... But hey, let's not drive ourselves crazy and just enjoy the ride.

All in friend, meme magic waits for no one.

20sat holyshit

yes, 1 month to hold!

22 now HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

im gonna wait for the inevitable dump and buy more

Sell before it collapses. Remember Dogecoin.

why are you FUDing every thread?

Yikes all these fake posters, have you even been to Veeky Forums before? Lmao not even trying to hide it.

MOON

That being said theres some seriously head spinning retardedness in these threads. Where can I start trading this crap? I can make profit off some of these posters.

yobit.net

when's the dip coming, I'm willing to invest MOOOAARRREE

doge isn't a presidential candidate

Coinbase seems a million times better why would I want to trade there?

lepen is not on coinbase, also you'd have to be a retard to trade on coinbase instead of gdax.

0.17, stack up soon!

wew lads that dump came fast

back to 13 it is

BUY SOON
>tfw deposit confirm status 0/2

>This exchange is reportedly under investigation from the Russian Authorities.
>site registered in panama

Nigger what the fuck

cyyyka blyaaat

Look at that nice volume
Exactly

This yobit chat is fucking cancer, everybody talking shit about Lepen and MCRN.

Not sure who to trust pham

Wow. This coin is gonna explode. Was planning to buy more at 12, blinked and it was 24.

I look at the chat and laugh, imbeciles.

its full of pajeets

do yourself a favor and completely ignore the chat forever

The more buy in the more power we get. GTFI lepen and trust the meme power. Not everything is backed by a real election. Trumpcoin thats it and went up to 25k!!

Do not forget the ruskies looking for this election.

they have money too

back to 20 mä