/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Main Quest AP Cost 1/2 Period:
2017-09-21 4:00 - 2017-09-28 3:59 UTC

>"Septem Pickup Summon"
2017-09-21 4:00 - 09-28 3:59 UTC (Fixed on September 20th)
5*s Altera, Zhuge Liang
4*s Nero Claudius, Elisabeth Bathory, Stheno, Tamamo Cat

>"Okeanos Release"
Date: September 28th, exact time TBA
Confirmed rate-up servants:
5* Francis Drake
4* Anne Bonny and Mary Read
Facebook Campaign for 20k likes and 5k shares
-10 Saint Quartz

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1504/63/1504639461326.jpg

Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Thanks Marthafag!

J A N N U

>Martha

Gross.

Ibaraki hijack lol

I want to lick her boobsweat.

it's not fair bros

Nice try Lisfag

Oni Posting?

Vive la France!

>Talking shit about the best saint.

Must be a lizfag.

I haven't kept up with doomposting. Has there been anything new?

Post plans

KIMI TO

is this game as greedy as people say it is or is it a meme

>all those 5*
I'll pray for you user

>sakura will be in this game before him
>not sakura clones but actual sakura as a demiservant

The only plan I have is a couple 10s on Jack in hopes of getting Marie to np4 or np5 and then saving for summer, where I intend to whale for np5 Caster Marie.

its even greedier

they mostly got banned when a mod got fed up with the multi thread posting and combed over our thread to see what the problem was

Google "scathach yakuza"

Well there is content coming out next week, but the FB campaign barely hit it's bonus markers for 10 free saint quartz. Give it like 2 weeks after Okeanos and feel free to start shitposting about how long the translations take .

delete this

>being this greedy

Seeing people fail to get Saber Alter has made me update to a more conservative strategy.

>Summer Martha AND King Hassan
Its over for you bro

I always get the fucking demon and he never drops anything the greedy git

Stinky feets big money girl!

Never mind, I'm okay now

Cute big money girl!

I won't be overly upset if I fail to get Papa Bones. Martha is the priority.

Eh, the only absolute must haves for me are Quetzalcoatl, Shuten, Musashi, Tamamo, Illya
and Mommy

And I feel like they are quite far from each pther
Dunno if I'll be able to spend some money on the summer and paid gachas but I'll try

Everything else is a " welp I tried"

How likely am I going to get both Jeanne and Mordred?

YOU STOLE MY HEART!

Stupid, murdering whore.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

why dont we get free rolls every banner?

how is Titstoria Alter personality-wise? I just thought of trying my luck with her just because she looks cool

Judaism

I stole the precious thing again!

Because Fate/Grand Order is already TOO generous.

Its a little fair
I mean, we have a better start than the original JP game did. Although waiting for content sucks, at least we know what we'll be getting roughly.

Depends. How deep is your wallet?

I need two (2), TWO fucking caster gems and the fucking dailes didn't give me shit

I'm going to sleep and this fucking garbage better give me the gems I want tomorrow

BROS

5 times in a row i've gotten gold chests from 3 demons and 2 dragons and they were all secret gems.

I'm hoping to be a f2p shitter for everything but guaranteed gacha.

Shiki and Jeanne Alter.
I'll be happy with whatever I'll get though.

You should farm caster gems in Okeanos genius

Such a long way ahead. I'm still very much conflicted over Nitocris. The more I think about it, the more I want Helena over her, but rolling for Helena is still a huge risk because of everything that comes after.

Bro...

Bro...

/feg/ here, we're laughing at you right now.

why why why why, i dont miss you a lot, forever?

DUUUUDES

who isn't laughing at you fegs on this board?

I didn't realize what i was getting into when i thought i could ascend my guys that need reverse scales.

>gold chest
>golden skill cookies
lmao fuck this game

>each and everyone of my heroes at max level has either told me they prefer someone else or talked about how they plan to leave me
are you #proudtobeacuck

>need scales
>got hearts
Every time

>ascending guys
Bro...nice.

>DUDE posting time
I'm in dudes

I guess it'd be the same node as snake jewels and bones right?

I have yet to update mine

But honestly the recent summer banners are the ones I'll most likely actually whale if I can

for real?

Yes.It's awful. I could have just gotten extremely unlucky on who I got but its pretty bad either way. I'm pretty sure my next hero might do it too because half of her lines have mentioned another guy. I looked at a few other confessions, and the only one close to a normal romantic one where she says she thinks of you with family, and she has strong implications of being incestual in her game

Where do you get more gears?
I need them for my all my main servants.

london or events

I hate to break this to you user, but the only characters in FEH who have anything resembling romantic confessions are the men.

Are you prepared?

>okeanos facebook post asking for 20k likes got deleted
LMAO

>24 fangs
Now I really hope that I don't get red-haired titty pirate

Make me unlike Helena

Fangs aren't that hard, managed to get enough for both Liz ans Artoria in 2 weeks or so, the problem are the Hearts AND the fucking Talons, specially since the next event doesn't give any and Tamamo also needs like 8 hearts

Look at how disgusting and flat she is.

I don't need Mary

haha get pranked bro

Just use quartz to refill your AP on the monster hunting days, goy. Eventually you'll get the materials you need, but not before you actually roll Ms. Drake :^)

seriously? why the fuck?

My body is ready.
Is NA ready for the censorship?

fujos and otomeshitters man, that's where all the money is these days

>self inserts save Fire Emblem only to kill it immediately afterwards
I hate this.

I tried to get into FEH but the whole inheritance system seems really autistic and then I got a nice 5 star unit but he had the wrong IVs or w/e and I got really annoyed by that too.
Final Fantasy Tactics and the fun but poorly written gba follow ups are my SRPG of choice so I wasn't connected to any of the characters either.

Season 3 when?

I need more Grails!

yes?

>Animated Medusa bullying
Please no, she's a good snek.

Just looked up both of the 5* I got today, one talks about another man and doesn't even acknowledge she's talking to you, she practically just musing about trying hard, and the other one just tells you she doesn't like talking and then thanks you

they could have just made it so both have semi-romantic interactions instead of this shit.

falter

Because the cucks at NoA censored all the female confessions and left the male ones alone.

FLUFFY SERVANT

Okeanos sneak peek

Ushi!

Nigger I just started in JP before their summer event and I'm drowning with those. They weren't kidding about event nodes and the shops being generous with mats.

I dont get it. Aren't you supposed to be like a god who can summon heroes. Bitches should be all over your dick

To be fair a lot of the characters in the series have preexisting relationships. If you're just in it for the waifus the game still lets you fug whoever you want

Which servants mesh well with Jannu? Anyone with mostly arts cards?