Croatia General

What's up with this place? All I know about them is that they have a sexy lady president. Have they ever done anything even slightly important? Why are they shaped to stupidly?

>mfw Croatia's got a tight waist but is round where it counts

A dhithole

No

croats are bros

>>>
>Anonymous 10/31/16(Mon)01:17:55 No.1901647▶
I thought they were white.

Serbs in denial

>general

>anything even slightly important
Genocided Serbs twice.
>shaped to stupidly
Ottomans.

Pic related are the true borders of Croatia. Or more precisely what the border between Croatia and Serbia should be.

in your dreams fag

What do you mean?
Angry Muhammad?
Or are you one of the Serbian Kavlovac-Kavlobag shitters?

rightful italian clay

I'm from Croatia. There are two types of Croat: Good comrades and ustasha bootlickers of Germany and NATO.

Our true coat of arms

>prvo polje crveno
Komunjaro.

They are.

Kaj nemaš švapskih čizama za ulaštit?

Rightful Austrian clay.

>tfw grandfather joined the party long before WWII even started but father went full ustasha because of his experience with Serbs growing up in yugoslavia
I...I don't know how to feel.

I am local. You can ask me anything if you want to.

>croat of arms

What's the most important thing Croatia has ever done?

most interesting fact about croatia imo is they used the glagolic script

they are a pretty old people on the balkans, and not made up like the romanians, "ancient" greeks and "ancient" macedonians

DO TOKIJA!!!

Their duke, Domagoj, btfo'd Venice a couple of times.

They've mostly fought alone vs Turks at their prime, and still managed to eventually beat them with the help of Austria.

They also btfo'd Serbs while they were significantly outnumbered and had outdated weapons and vehicles.

Not to mention that Nikola Tesla came from Croatia, but he also had Serbian roots from his father.

They didn't do anything that important, but they were okay for the most part. They're land is beautiful, but Croatia's people are still stuck in 20th century.

Kaj još ti je Titov kurac u ustima?

Italy has no right to anything, let alone Croatia.

>Genocided Serbs twice
Serbs dindu nuffin, eh?

Austria couldn't even fight against Otomans, so they can go fuck themselves.

Everyone in the whole affair did something, but some things are often ignored.

'original' croats came here from poland around 6-700eds, bizant called them to deal with others like avars and co, killed some and assimilated others as slavs do, basic genetic makeup today is thus the same as it was for the last 10000+ years, always the same balkan/dinarid people but now were called croats

most croats became catholic in the next centuries instead of orthodox because reasons, but the bosnian kingdom was bogomil for a while before ottoman conquest

roughly the first 400 years or so was a long series of alternating periods of relatively strong local rulers unifying the lands and things falling apart into a mess of disjointed regions, we fought the franks, and fought allied with the franks, even at the same time, fought the bizantines, fought the venetians, kicked a lot of bulgarian ass when they invaded at some point, fought the serbs, fought along side serbs, hungarians the same, fought each other a lot etc, generaly we did a fuckton of fighting and were well known as badass fuckers

then in the early 1000eds king zvonimir died without a male heir, and his wife jelena being related to the hungarian crown was mixed up in some political deal with hungarians and so the arpad dinasty eventualy got the croat crown after some more wars

after this most croatian lands became part of austria/hungary and venice, except for dubrovnik which held out way into the 1700eds, and bosna, which fought the hungarians for centuries then fell under ottomans as most of the balkans did
no one ever realy controled the mountains and islands tho, that was hajdul/pirate turf

around the 1300eds the turks come around, and then we are pretty much busy fighting them for some 500 years, and thats, pretty much, all we did till the 1800eds, other than also fighting in other euro wars, it was a longterm shit deal and the main reason we ''never amounted to anything'', but hey at least we never gave up right...

after 1800 it starts getting complicated, starting with 1848