/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Treasure Chests Update: If you lose a match in which a treasure chest appears, the same treasure chest will appear again at the start of the next match.
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=396

Fate collab
youtube.com/watch?v=qDHryCE1gJo

shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

Next expansion is Starforged Legends
Official page:
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

Reveal chart:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281
Daria & Dragoon confirmed for SFL

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

They tried to support control shadow and at the same time buffed dshift. Brilliant, KMR.

>buy 20 RoH packs to try and get another Albert
>don't even unpack a single legendary

You shouldn't be forced to counter a deck by using a specific archetype, that's extremely unhealthy for any meta. Encouraging people to play aggro while heavily discouraging people from playing control (which would otherwise counter aggro) is extremely cancerous.

There absolutely should be some sort of real counter for dshift in the game, like Odin for Seraph.

Why does tsubaki grow horns on evo?

Because she's horny.

me on the bottom

>Print tons of control support in the same expansion you turbo buff dshift.
Pure genius. My gaijin mind can't ever hope to comprehend the sheer brilliance of KMR and the Japanese MtG pros.

dis is pretty gud

Question, would ledger see more play now with new legendary card? For maximum lichyarding?

Just started playing otk. I started to get a hand of it after getting wrecked so hard by all other decks and missing lethal here and there. So how to mulligan actually? I find that keeping neture's guidance is always correct and keep EPM while going second like a tempo deck, and keeping Feena when going first. The thing is that sometimes I have too full of a hand, no roach no guidance no Feena/Gobu. Usually just lost like this unless I got mirror BnB.

>4 health

ahahahaah

I wish I could throw a few at you.

will anything define the meta like alice spawn and lion?

I'm not going to defend dshift in particular, but you actually are too stupid to understand.

Counters are supposed to be printed in the same set as the cards they beat. It helps regulate the meta and mitigates decks from becoming too strong by accident. MtG had recognized this for a long time, and games that don't usually end up with a lot of oppressive metals because unexpected lists can crop up and dominate until a release can answer them later.

barbarossa
stella

>7 Alberts

and you don't even need the vials

Less, you only have so many Ledger procs, also all Ledger proccing with Twilight Queen would do is make your 2 lich spawns happen on the same turn.

Or on curve, give you a chance of not getting the second lich spawn at all until you play your next Ledger.

/ourguy/

Unless people figure out some really broken shit with Loki, probably not.

This is actually how card games balance themselves, it's the same in MTG with aggro, combo and control

This is your hand vs Shadow tonight.

>but you actually are too stupid to understand.
Nah, you are just a goddamned retard.
Dshift already autowins against any deck slower than midrange sword. It didn't need any support or buffs.

user, d-shift counters control, not vice versa

Why did you put numbers on them.

I need a private concede, please.

Is Dark Angel Olivia still viable? She's the first legendary I ever opened back in DE when I started playing. Which class benefits the most from having her in a deck?

so you can roll on something lol

>Reading comprehension

So this just happened.

No.
I have two animated copies of her so it pains me that I can never use her.

Well, still, i'll try to make something out of it, maybe it will work dunno

I comprehended that you are a retard alright.

I will keep playing dshift as long as saha israfil exists. Why should I get punished by your brainless non interactive deck when I just want to enjoy my interactive dirt? You hate playing vs dshift? Great that's what I feel when playing saha decks, so eat my dick shit.

Still, thank you for your input

Please? Anybody?

I see some people do this against DShift too. I don't think they pay attention to what kind of deck they're playing against and just play on a flowchart.

>your brainless non interactive deck ruins my enjoyment
>therefore, I will play an even more brainless non interactive deck and ruin other people's fun

You're a piece of shit.

Maisy is fucking cancer

>even more brainless
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Stella and Cassiopea are the strongest standalone legends
Zodiac demon could be good with Avatar and the Blood Lego
Prime Dragon Keeper is underrated but probably not good enough
Medusa it's impossible to know before playing
Chimera is useless unless D-shift gets deleted from the game, cool card though
Elephant deck is probably gonna be weaker than OTK roach but it's not a bad card
New Shadow lego can be good with ledger and Nep
Python makes memes possibile but it's a meme
Mail of Obliteration is a meme
Mars seems not impactful enough but I could be wrong
Barbarossa is good but I don't know how good control sword is gonna be, probably not good enough

>need an evo
>cant curved from cindy t3
You are so dumb.

>just got otk from 20 health by a daria dshift path to purgatory deck

did not see that coming at all, how often does this deck brick? holy shit

Shadowniggers can fuck off.

Would you mind posting you ranked wins? I want to confirm who's behind this post.

Concede pretty please

Rarely. The only way it can brick is having more than one fate in hand.

Thanks Arisa

>Every class has a consistent spread of 1 waifu lego and 1 monster/fujo lego (except neutral).
I don't know how to feel about this.

You only get punished by dshift if you play brainless saha decks in the first place. Aggro sword, aggro blood and kys blood feed on dshift. Most tempo decks are favored vs dshift. Midrange have good chance vs dshift. Roach is good vs dshift. See a pattern here? Dshift rewards decks that play followers that are interactive and punishes decks that rely on dumb shit removals until big guys. Literally the best chemo in the world. Don't be cancer if you don't want to be chemo'ed by dshift.

what sort of deck will she fit into?

>maisy op
>eagle man is fine tho pls no nerf
hmm i wonder who's behind this

Control anything is going to be trash and I can't believe so many people here are falling for the meme for like the 5th time in a row

Did anyone help you?

>Everyone happy
Not a bad thing I guess.

she'll fit on my deck

That guy lost more because he forgot to attack with Maisy than not using an evolve point.

You telling me people want to fuck the Jormungand?

>midrange have a good chance vs Dshift
Explain midshadow

Dshiffag here. Please stop defending my deck.

:^)

What a coincidence, you're the only one who said that. btw levi is fine too, don't mind me I'm retarded.

Slower ER, midrange ER

Always beware of the low PP legendaries.

Midshadow is doing decent vs dshift? Unless you are a greedy fuck and run 3 thane and no cerberus and are too stupid to mulligan for attendant or bone chimera

I'm not. We almost never get pretty boy legends.

>implying he would complain about maisy if he was playing lion
C rank?

dshift is the anti-hero we deserve.

>albert

fucking this, who the fuck likes girls in 2017

Whoa, might as well add howl+puppet into the argument. Stupid runefag

Elephant is pretty hawt though

here's one without numbers

What I'm curious about is why the dshift arguments only ramped up recently when the deck has been doing the same shit since Standard

>Implying controlcucks haven't been crying about 45% winrate deck since DE

ITS TIME TO MEME

Newfags complaining about the deck unironically.

Because we just got 2 really good spells for the deck and we didn't get anything this good for D-shift since Levi.

Desperately need more lewd male card. Please deliver kmr

Its really not somehing new.

Once you have most of the silvers form a set, just go for what you're missing the most playable golds from. You'll be using extras on legos.

Get a part-time job you lazy shit and just but prebuilt legos

Dshift has been doing much better in the recent meta. Nep and Neutral Sword are really popular, and Dshift does well against both, so if you're playing anything other than super aggro or highroll Lion, you're out of luck.

YES
I can finally stop opening DE packs

I believe it's due to the inevitable cycle of new expansion --> new decks --> nerf ---> dshift --> aggro. After the meta slows from the first set of nerfs people will go to dshift which will in turn bring out the aggro as a counter.

Because winning or losing against dshift feels like pure luck more so than any other deck.

So excited I forgot my image

>spending my minimum wageslave dollars on prebuilt packs

i thought they were a meme

>tfw tried and all the times I got fucked by the 4/6 health, or bane and random destruction/damage/board clear

How can you say that in 1234 neutralverse?

It's guaranteed vs literally nothing

>Opening DE packs
Just open the pakcs you miss the most from and craft from extras

He wants the emblem.

Because in 1234 neutralverse I can say to myself
>If I drew some wards or board clear I could've won
Where as against dshift it's
>Oh he did nothing the first 3 turns then dropped 3 Sorcery Cache into 6 1 mana spells into free Fate's Hand into I'm dead nothing I could've done

>recently
Every thread I'm in since I started coming to this general I end up defending the deck, and I don't even play it.

Oh shit! It's turn 5 and it's time for swords favorite meal, the cock. You watch him as he slowly shoves his cock down to the board, what is your next move?

alt. art albert
SOON (tm)

Are you ready for Tier 0 control shadow meta?

>a dick so thick that you can't even deepthroat it

sounds pretty gay tbqh

I'm gonna craft three copies of this catgirl immediately