One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Post-sugo regret edition

Last thread: >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: optc-agenda.github.io
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU NOTE: PLEASE RESUBMIT YOURSELF WITH NEW INFO
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

2x Super success live on Global

Lucy sugo coing to JPN

Adventure mode on JPN SOON

Global repeating fortnights:
>Sept 26: Olivia, Okama, Young Buggy
>Oct 3: Franky, Camie, Heart Pirates
>Oct 10: Domino, CP9, Lucci
>Oct 17: Leo, Absalom, Kalifa
>Oct 24: World Pirates, Wapol, Perona

Next Global fortnight next week: Sentomaru (BB books)

JP Next Event 9/24-10/9
>Merry Go will work like Anniversary Sunny Go. Specials are ready at the start of adventure and 1.5x attack. 9/24-10/10
>Log in gift Koala 9/24-10/23
>Special Revolutionary themed Chopper Man Quests 9/24-10/10
>Free Rare Recruit pull 9/24-9/28
>Sanji Feast Lobster Island/Le Crap 9/24-9/27
>Coliseum Lucy 9/27~
>Special Island that drops Almighty Manuals that you can run 5 times per day 9/29-9/30 and 10/02-10/3
>Raid Vinsmoke Sanji 10/01-10/02 and 10/08-10/09
>3 Year Anniversary Luffy Socket Island 10/04-10/07
>2x EXP on Extra/Special Island 9/24-10/10
>2x Skill up 9/25-9/27 and 10/06-10/08
>Clash of Clashes 9/25-10/11

Next Global event:
>Clash of clashes with YWB
>MEAT SNAILS
>Double drop for evolvers
>Cola isle

Next Global colo: Suleiman, Ganfor, World and XDrake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80WLxAWVgtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUU PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNCHHUUUUUUUUUUU

No regrets here.
This was actually a great sugo fest that I am tempted to buy the beginner pack and use the gems to multi pull. That could bring regret though.

Wasn't planning on farming World but then I pulled SW Ace. Fuck.

First for RCV CC on qck Law

No shit, if you put HP on law then consider yourself as bad as those that put HP on kizaru or HP on marco.

>wasn't planning on farmign a 2xATK class booster who has a Limit break

okay

But Law is a sub for Neko.

I'm not planning to either, I don't have a shooter lead worth a shit and I've got other boosters I can use in his place even if its less damage if I pull one before he comes back. Suleiman and upcoming FNs are far more important for my box.

Not when you're trying to clear cavendish

Sorry dudes I don't want to be ridiculed. Being an unsuccessful whale is suffering

We'll miss you Cuckhold Pirates

noone will ridicule you for having shit luck, I just want to know so that I don't instantly remove you for afk, in case you come back

New chapter is out and so my folder of Carrot reaction images.

KATAKURI LEGEND WHEN BAMCO

>2 years of training and Chopper is still a useless shit

I want to wipe away Carrot's tears with my carrot

7.1 INCOMING, BOYS. Am I late in noticing this? Dunno when the notice was put up.

Max boxpace now up to 1500, too Nice upgrade from 1230

>I could have spent those 50 gems on more boxspace instead of 10 ltierally useless pulls

IT HURTS

>tfw I was debating whether or not to do a single multipull
>am a total hoarder, so will drop everything to upgrade boxspace to the max ASAP
Welp, glad it made the decision for me. Back to hoarding the rest of my gems for yet another sugo

Have barely played, rate my box

Akainu/10

>Carrot jumps up to the crows nest to scout for their enemies
She's in

Could clear every content/10

I'm liking the free 50 space they give.
I used to max my boxspace asap but I can't bring myself to use gems on it ever since 1100. Especially now since jp got book stacking.

But getting 7.1 without increased skill-ups hurts quite a bit.

>Better take the gems of those global suckers on box space before the stackable books feature, IF we ever decide to give it to them lmao!

Just bought 50 box space yesterday, woops.

There's still chance! skillup increase didn't come in an update! It came during an event on second anniversary

>Finally cheesed Kami forest with shirahoshi
>Usopp is killing all my cola
STOP, FUCKING STOP!

Feast boys

>No Despair
Shitty incomplete team.

Two more to come too. We also have the results of that competition where 0.00001% of the "77" million players can win 30 gems.

Yep. Good thing Drake is back for the next colo run.

>wake up
>no Pudding

elephant gun vs elephant gun
>mine is bigger
well now, who knew mochi infused haki could be this good

It'll all go to rerolled accounts and people who only log on to collect daily gems

Looks like the mochi mochi is a 'superior' devil fruit to the gomu gomu.

RETURN OF GOLDENWEEK WHEN

There's invasion cabbage, also the real reason for putting RCV on law is his broken limit break, basically you gain his heal-per-turn ability as a sub, and with 2x RCV instead of 0.5x

>How is Machavis better than Miss Wednesday?
>Mr 1 and Baby 5 are not the same.
>No Gladius > Mr. 5
Try again.

You do realize that's answered directly from Oda right?

conclusive proof that magma > fire

Machvise is heavier.
Mr 1 can only turn to blades while Baby 5 can turn to that and other weapons.

It's not hard to get what Oda meant in that SBS.

>still pushing the magma > fire asspull

Gladius and Mr 5 are definitely different. Gladius has the ability to make things grow and explode, while Mr 5 has a body made of gunpowder.
Think a balloon popping vs an explosive. They're both explosions, but work in different ways.

which forests can't be done by rocketman zombie teams? Enel because lightning damage, Shanks because Croc poison preemptive stage
any others?

>what is poison removal

Map Resistance meta will rise one day.

>preemptive
you take poison damage before you can do a shit

But does it kill you? Wouldn't you survive since you're at full HP, and it counts as you surviving one turn?
Never wondered how it worked.

I meant this bad boy :^)

poison goes through zombie captain resilience

>what is removal
>oh wait I meant these sockets :^))))))))))
kill yourself

Oda is a hack if katakuri suddenly goes gear 4

Actually, shanks is doable
youtube.com/watch?v=80WLxAWVgtw

oh
well I didn't think of Pell + Enel with powerhouse subs
one day when I pull Ellizabello I'll clear it

Why are you so upset? Does that socket not remove poison from your team or something

it actually doesn't, it just makes you immune to the damage

>Still no unit with a special that poisons you for 1 damage every turn, meaning the enemy cant place a poison debuff on you
That mechanic is very underutilized

would still be terrible for zombie teams, you still die from it after the regular attacks unless you remove it
I'd like to see it anyway

CONSTRUCTED

ok, so I'm rerolling and I'm new to this game so I don't know what is good but I just rolled 2 sugos: Sengoku and Rayleigh. should I keep?
was originally going for Neko, but it's the first time I rolled 2 red posters in a row

PSY Koala
Fighter/Free Spirit
Captain: ATK 2.25x, 1.2x Beli and Pirate Exp
Special: Change orb of captain to matching orb, for 1 turn boost ATK of captain by 1.5x

you got two of the worst legends, keep rerolling until you get Neko, TS Luffy or Akainu

Even one middle tier legend is better than those two.

thanks user, the ride continues

>people still don't bother doing even basic research on this

Fire burning with wood as fuel is about 500 Celsius, up to about 1400 with natural gas as the fuel. HOWEVER natural gas flames like you'd see from a bunsen burner or a stove are blue in colour; since Ace's flames are distinctly orange it's safe to say they're not burning anywhere near that temperature.

On the other hand, AVERAGE magma temperatures are around 1500 Celsius. When was the last time you actually saw a rock melt?

Stop applying real life physics to one piece.
Luffy would just instantly fried from Enel attack if we used real life physics.

Magma > fire because is a shitter, that's it.

Did they say what's new in 7.1? Just box space?

box space and minor fixes
so literally nothing that warrants a version increase

I can only assume that the stuff in my post is what oda used as his basis for magma>fire, since you can get flames that burn up to 2000 celsius while there's some magmas that are around 700 degrees. The 500 for wood fires and 1500 for magmas are literally the first results when you google "how hot is fire/magma".

It's common sense really. When I was a kid I would throw rocks to camp fires in hopes to see them melt and become magma but the fire wasn't strong enough. I was like 7 at the time.

So what if Aokiji pierces through Monet?

An ice cube is stronger than a snow ball. You can argue that a super compact snow ball can become a solid piece of ice but then again ancient arctic blue ice exist and it's said that it's as strong as steel.

In this one I always assumed that aokiji was better than monet since monet can make a shitload of snowflakes which are just tiny bits of ice while aokiji can do anything he wants with ice INCLUDING making snow. His fruit is just Monet's but with more uses.

Why are Zoan fruits such absolute dogshits?

Only exception is Marco and Sengoku

Kaidou's crew is gonna change your opinion.

I'm waiting for when Kaido and his crew shows up.

If there's not a great panel shot of a massive amount of Beasts Pirates surrounding the Strawhat or someone, I will be disappointed.

Why the fuck does no one update the drops and xp doc? It's outdated as fuck. If you have no intention of updating it stop posting it.

Well I got Carrot. Every other poster was a dupe, no legends, had some silvers.

Why the fuck do people care about having Carrot so much. She's completely and absolutely worthless. It's not even a discussion, she is a trash unit that's easily replaceable.
Even if you want her as a waifu, the fact that she's so SO bad just puts me off so much I wouldn't even be happy if I pulled her. She's just a space being used in the box.

Shes literally Enel with a shorter CD how is that bad ?

Still about a week until I pull her in the Sabofest and quadmax her

>She's literally a F2P units with way lower stats and a worse CA, how is that bad?

>did a single and got corazon
>have enough for one more single

Do I do it bros?

>Shes literally a pullable character with a better CD and actual sailor ability vs one you have to pour gems into

Silver incoming

I'd save it for the Clash if you need any units from it

I think you underestimate the power of waifu autism. You might not care that much, but others do.

Yes. Do it.

Save it for box space

>Spent 1200 USD in gems so far since Neptune's release
>No Neptune
Fuck this game.

>2x QCK boost
>worthless
boy if u don't

This is so retarded I'm not even gonna bother trying to argue.

>1200 USD
Thank you for making this game exist for us F2P scrubs.

>1200 USD

This guy is blackbeard in disguise

>"I dont have an argument so Im gonna shitpost"
Stay mad if you want, Carrots a powercreeped Enel

>Carrots a powercreeped Enel