/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General # 325

"Sk8er boi" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we said see you later boys.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

ameblo.jp/amb-jinji/entry-12306392272.html
bungo-mayoi.jp/sp/index.php
warosu.org/jp/thread/S13987716
warosu.org/jp/thread/S17304520
warosu.org/jp/thread/S14112066#p14155329
warosu.org/jp/thread/17667948
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been gone a logn time. are we finally ded?

As long as AMB does things like these I will keep playing their forsaken games

Apparently the 1 year anniversary text uses your first boy only. Had my second set as the main one and they still went with my first. Makes sense though, since he's been with you from the start.

tfw too retarded to remember how to browser play AB

Yes, it's time to move to /jp/

Would they even want us there?

Its iffy. Maybe make a thread just to see?

Who cares about what those faggots want?

They often have dress up game threads with things like kisekae so the interest is there. And let's face it, these games are 100% otaku bait.
This, unless a mod says no, it doesn't matter if a few bored autists complain because you're always going to have negativity on this website anyway.

Who is this? she looks familiar

These are all games meant for little girls to play.

>"maybe we should put it on /jp/"
>puts it on /a/
You fucking retard. /jp/ might let us but it's blatantly not on topic for /a/.

fuk im half alseep

Non retard edition

You still altered the OP format for no real reason.

At least i MADE the thread.

>Copy pasting info from the Veeky Forums thread for simplicity
>non retard
Yeah fuck this shit, I'm out. You guys are too retarded

you fucking dumbass

Nope you're still retarded

Every other attempt to move to /jp/ has ended with mod intervention killing it, and you just do the same thing expecting a different result

Why don't the mods let us? Other than people not liking change I don't see why /mkg/ wouldn't fit on /jp/

Thread getting spammed

So retards at /jp/ get triggered and spam the thread to kill it?

Some of the retards here get triggered and report too.

would you look at that it 404s already, hmmm i wonder why

because /jp/ is full of retards who resist anything that isnt blatant shitposting

It was probably people from this thread who reported it though. Honestly if they'd let us I don't see why it'd be a bad thing to move there. We'd never have to worry about bumping the thread anymore.

So was Terr any news about AMB at TGS?

I actually hopped over to the AMB ameblo, which surprisingly has some neat stuff. Here's a InstaVR tour of part of their offices, for example; ameblo.jp/amb-jinji/entry-12306392272.html

Anyway, the big news recently is that their Bungo Stray Dogs game ( bungo-mayoi.jp/sp/index.php ) is getting a lot of pre-registration, like 100k+ since they opened it up last month. Fug, they're gonna forget about the rest of us when this thing hits.

They sent a guy to TGS, but nothing interesting yet.

Contest

discord doesn't want threads to live because it hurts their circlejerk

More like discord doesn't want newfags to join the general because all of their oldfag memes will become irrelevant.

dumb and wrong

Then why did they create two troll threads on /a/ and /jp/ and deter people from moving?

I'm pretty sure you know exactly who did it.
It was you, shitposter-kun.

user, pls

post a screenshot of any discussion about the other threads

>getting a lot of pre-registration, like 100k+ since they opened it up last month. Fug, they're gonna forget about the rest of us when this thing hits
Only the homos are going to be hit.

discordfags were the ones that reported the other threads

So they created the threads and took them down themselves? Wew, this is why we cannot have nice things.

What do discordfags benefit from a move to /jp/? Prettt sure the threads were created by an actual retard.

It was a troll thread, they never wanted us to move to /jp/.

What makes you so confident?

No one can be that retarded. It had to be on purpose.

warosu.org/jp/thread/S13987716
warosu.org/jp/thread/S17304520
warosu.org/jp/thread/S14112066#p14155329
warosu.org/jp/thread/17667948
/mkg/'s greatest enemy is /mkg/ itself.

>No one can be that retarded
You'd be surprised

Would thread contests be more active if the entry/choosing periods were shorter? The first entries are already two threads dead.

In that case people might get burned out on the contests though.

What will the Bingo Gay Dogs gameplay be like?

Some kind of slingshot puzzle game, apparently. There are also cards of the characters with rarities that you can collect, with high rarities having voiced lines. The draw seems to be that there's going to be an original side story told in the game.

Slingshot boys.

Shit gameplay and interesting characters/story. That's pretty much Fallen Princess with boys then.

But it's only september...

It's the end of September, which means by the time the event finishes they'll be able to start dressing spooky for the month of October, plus Eng won't get theirs too late.

By the way Jaeden and/or Cath may want to get this assorted shop pack. Uniform, reaper accessory, and grand hall bg.

Fuck I hope I can luck out on the link outfit for this DG event, I really want that anniversary MR.

>MR+ event with premium fever item
You sure, buddy?

I'm aiming for the + but I'd be fine with just the regular MR desu

You need both tie ups to get the final MR if that's what you mean.

Yeah, I have the x2 already obviously or I wouldn't even be thinking about getting it. I know I'll get the midway but I don't have a chance with the overall unless I'm able to get the x3.

Good luck, I hope you won't have to spend too many drinks.

One good thing about the current DG is I think a lot of the casuals don't know how to play it efficiently because it's more complicated than usual and no one plays the shitty tailor game.

Meant for

You may want to pick just one. If you don't care for the midway then there's no need to spend the drinks on it, you can just save for the final if you get the midway tie up. You'll especially need to save drinks if you want top 50.

>how to play it efficiently
Is there more to it than simply rolling the die?

Different stages have different amounts of stamina they charge per die roll, and it increases a bit per stage. This has no effect on the amount of points you get, so if you're trying to rank you should be playing wherever charges the lowest stamina per roll. The special ones charge more and you can easily get medals without using them so I would avoid them.

Also it might just be me on this one, but I've noticed if you tap the die quickly after rolling you're more likely to end up with a smaller number, and you want as many small rolls as possible during a fever so you can take full advantage of it.

Increases a bit per level*
As in, if you're in Windy Fields, the stamina cost gradually increases the more levels you complete, but this has no effect on your stamina cost in Busy Beaches

I like the midway and I'm staying in the 300s without effort so I don't think I'll have to spend a lot of drinks to get it. I'm pretty okay with drinks so spending a few won't be so bad. If I can't get the link outfit I won't aim for more than top 300 for the overall if that. If I can't get the overall then the midway can be my consolation prize.

Won't all the normal stages cap at 15 stamina in the end? Would it be smarter to leave one area untouched in preparation for the x5 multiplier in the second half?

I want to put my can in her moe.

i was going to say that i spent too much on pso2 to buy it, but i checked and i have just enough G for it
goddamn it

Not in picture: studded face mask

not moe

it's the synthesis shop right now

Yeah this synth is shit.

I think it's fine. We've already gotten similar rock shop items over a year ago but my collecting addiction won't let me pass them up. Running low on extra clothes though, I spent too much on that flat-price stuff last synth shop, and this dice event sure ain't gonna give us extra clothes. What a shitty event.

Contest.

I want her to rotate my wheels if you know what I mean.

She can rebore my cylinders any day

But she's so bland

I'd pay to have her change out my transmission fluid.

Finally got a 5 win in the DG thing.

What, the Concentration game? Dang, man, I get 10 on the regular, 8 if I fucked up.

This is about the best I can do.

Guess your phones are better, though mines not exactly shit so I don't get what's going on. The cards usually turn on a delay for me, I have to tap some multiple times so it takes 30 seconds or more per win in my case. Also sometimes it'll automatically move on to the next round when there's one pair left, but usually I'll still have to manually flip those too.

>Guess your phones are better, though mines not exactly shit so I don't get what's going on. The cards usually turn on a delay for me, I have to tap some multiple times so it takes 30 seconds or more per win in my case. Also sometimes it'll automatically move on to the next round when there's one pair left, but usually I'll still have to manually flip those too.
You know you're not supposed to match the clocks, right?

Oh shit I didn't know that

Well, now you know. Matching the clock takes 10 seconds off the timer. As for the delay issue, just try the usual things, making sure your connection is good and that you don't have too many other apps open.

Contest

Why are you recording her working, that's so rude.