/hsg/ Hearthstone General

This shit should be fixed edition.

Changes: us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/21029448/upcoming-balance-changes-update-91-9-5-2017#latest

>Deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>/hsg/ Discord
discord.gg/2cb4RKk

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8xDEKFzSzVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fix it by moving it to Hall of Fame. There, fixed.

It is actually not that bad but having 5 of them with Primordial Glyph is bullshit. Primordial is a bullshit card itself because of less cost.

What deck is fastest to grind 100 gold per day
What deck is best for botting

got enough dust, DMH warrior, quest mage, or that new fangled mid range hunter?

>DMH warrior

I want to try it personally but games take too much time. Stay away from quest mage man.

>any deck that is not honest play minion on curve is cancer
t. Rexxar

>lost to Auctionmaster Beardo/DK control paladin

>reposting from previous thread.

How do I overcome the rank 1 hurdle?

I feel like every time I win a few games in a row, Blizzard goes out of their fucking way and makes me wait for 3 minutes, just to find me a Pirate Warrior to FUCK me over, even if they’re like rank 4 or something.

Should I just delete and rebuild my deck to restart its MMR?

It happened to me in Standard, I took a Tempo Rogue to rank 1 with 7-8 wins in a row, and then kept getting Bonemares and Blazecallers in my opening hand and unfavourable match ups until I lost 5-6 in a row.

>inb4 muh negativity bias
No way Blizzard’s matchmaking is truly random.

>when I win 7-8 times in a row its normal
>but's it's rigged matchmaking if I go against a pirate hunter

play more games

I didn't say it's normal when I win, it works both ways. I get God-tier hand for a few in a row, and then just get raped few games in a row.

Probably to keep my happiness/frustration level optimum for me to buy packs or whatever.

I was just asking how to overcome the losing streaks.

>I was just asking how to overcome the losing streaks.
No, you are asking how to overcome rigged matchmaking. There's such a thing as variance, when you flip a coin you can get tails 6 times in a row but it doesnt mean the coin is rigged.
If losing streaks frustrate you and you make mistakes because of them, just stop playing for a day or few hours.

Apologize right now.

He was keeping aggro in the dumpster and now they've been released to plague the ladder once again. Curvestone is in full effect because everything is out to beat Priests.

I'm glad druid is dead.

delete rogue and priest when

>He was keeping aggro in the dumpster
what

Only way it'll be fixed is if the game had a sideboard or it gets removed.

>Both Draconid Operatives steal my one-of Deadly Shot
Holy shit fuck this cancerous fucking card.
"It's okay because Dragon Priest will rotate out soon" holy god damn shit Mean Streets was just one big fucking mistake.

nice pack
>tfw got 3 mana prince
It sucks so much

>2 legendarys in a pack
>both are actually good instead of 800 dust
>I will never get a pack like this one

>first pity timer was at 33 got le rotface 400 dust
>im at 27 now with nothing but 40 dust packs to show for it

place yer bets, I've got literally no legendaries.

LET'S BREAK DA ICE

i predict 400 dust

My first lego of the expansion was the warlock discard slut.

Did you disenchant your Murloc Warleaders guys?

well now

>lost a game against quest warlock because he played a 16/6 lana'thel that I didn't have an answer to
I should kill myself right?

Solid pull, the hunter deck isn't that expensive to build either, besides the DK. So great for low resource players.

obviously. You can recraft it later if you change your mind

Is 2 mana prince good in any decks?
Or should I just disenchant it

Funnest card in the set, and if they print any decent beasts he gets assloads better. Already a staple hunter card.

>im at 27 now with nothing but 40 dust packs to show for it
epic pity timer is 10

now that you have admitted it, yes

>Spreading Plague with Doomsayer
>Ultimate Infestation
ree
reeee
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tempo rogue is the flavor of the week and runs it. Legend is already 20% rogue because everyone plays it.

>priest mirrors

>Faggots fighting faggots
You get what you deserve

Do you have a good decklist?

Im done with this game. Any recommended fun deck?

Mill rogue's pretty fun

>It is a Quest Mage thinks he has won the game episode when you already won on when you drew Ice block, Jania and Baron

Hunter has a singular ability to shit on block and Freeze/Exodia in general though, you're being retarded. It's combo decks like Leeroy Rogue and Warlock that get fucked the most.

what's the secret for the rank 10 to rank 5 grind this season?

nothing seems to work for me, sadly

The card is fun but it's consistently the lowest winrate card in any Hunter deck if you check the stats

i was implying that people who hate on ice block and similar decks are retarded

Ice Block isn't necessary for a defensive Mage though, it 100% needs to go so they can print new defensive tools, fuck Ice Block even as someone who plays Mage very often

i went from rank 18 to rank 7 before i stopped playing yesterday with keleseth rogue, maybe try that

Keleseth Rogue is actually good?
I have no rogue leggos, what is mandatory to play it?
>tfw Prince 2 was my first KFT leggo crafted

Tards don't know when to use it and when to hold your steady shot. It's situational, keeps gas in the tank if you fall behind, or resets board and gives infinite value to win more. Most idiots play it on curve and hope for the best.

you mean the same way they gave rogue good weapoons and made discard viable ? Why would they remove ice block just to give them something similar so people can complain again. If they HOF ice block they will 100% try to move away from that style of play for mage.

Fuck you eat my golden fucking Zombeasts you furry whore

Shaku is really really good, Edwin is always Edwin but not quite as sweet in this deck, Xaril is cut worthy

Usually the last cards in the deck that are flopped with are
-Cold Blood
-last 3 drop (Tar Creeper or Plague Scientist usually)
- 4/5 drops (Naga Corsair, Xaril, Cobalt Scalebane, Leeroy, Bittertide Hydra, Yagut runs a Lotus Agent, Shadowcaster)
- a Hallucination which I don't like

the rest of the cards such as 1 drops, Captain, Vilespine, Shadowstep, etc. seem pretty core, the elemental version sucks ass

>start watching wowhobbs again

how can one man be so consistently useless in a video game he's paid to play?

Nah dude, it's a meme in the fast Hunter lists run right now. It's not inherently bad but it doesn't really have a place currently, you just want Steady Shot

Either way the majority of us can revel in the fact that it's almost guaranteed to be rotated

Wowhobbs was never good in anything

Nah dude, it works fine. I'm sitting at legend with a 70% using him instead if 2 hydras. It single handedly keeps you in games you weren't going to win.

t. scrub that can't handle the Cho show

That doesn't mean anything.

Bloodlust is one of the highest winrate cards in the game when played. Is it an extremely good card? No. Same thing with Mind Blast and Molten Reflection. This is because the cards are only played when you're winning the game. Most of the time you play bloodlust for lethal. However, in the games where you don't have a board and you end up losing, you don't play bloodlust, so it doesn't count for the played winrate. Hence the huge played winrate.

Rexxar is the opposite it, and could be compared to something like Yogg. If it's turn 6 and your opponent is at 10 hp, you generally don't play rexxar. A lot of your games are won from early aggression, and there is no point in playing rexxar in those cases, similarly how you didn't play yogg in a winning position. However, if you're in a bad position (opponent has the board and/or is at high hp), rexxar might be your only way out. Without the extra value from the hero power, you'd never win the game. But since you played the card in a bad position, you'll lose more often than you win, but it's not because of the card.

The deck is alright overall but it's absolutely retarded to not run Hydra. Maybe you wouldn't have to be saved if you ran Hydra as a wincon, really made me think. Playing big stuff is pretty good.

Notice what Feno called his rank 1 list , like I said it's fine to run if you like fun but in an optimal deck it's not top 30 for sure

we live in a world where Highmane is sometimes considered a "6 mana do nothing", it's a meme card

People run an insane amount of big guy hate these days, Hydra gets worse by the day.

"you shouldn't run threats because Priest has Death sometimes so you shouldn't give them a target"

-u

You shouldn't overstate detrimental threats. Hydra is pure highroll, if they have a decent answer you wasted a turn, if they have a great answer you get blasted with damage you didn't need to take.

*licks*

>double unleash, hyena
Of course it doesn't run rexxar. It's a face list.

prince keleseth is fucking awful design
>opponent coins out prince2
>wow guess I lose then
>lose

Just like Barnes.

This game is highrollstone now.

It's fucking hunter, there aren't strong defensive neutrals like Belcher to slow down your gameplan with and that's not why you play the deck right now

Here have asmo's rank 1 list, notice a theme. Not an inherently bad card, but it's 100% bad relatively in the current meta and is waiting to find a place to be actually good

I agree, although the difference between Keleseth in top 10 and Barnes getting Statue or Y'shaarj on 4 is fucking mindblowing. Big Priest (and singleton Razakus) are absolutely horrible for the game

meant to quote

>Get prince 2 as first leggo in KTFT
>Think he's shit because no 2 drops and an "ok" reward
>Suddenly he's everywhere
>Rouge is my favourite class
>Prince is the main Rouge deck rn
>Tfw budget player so can't craft him again for a while

I guess that teaches me never preemptively dust leggos again

Never dust leggo and epic at all.

Serves you right

>overstatting every minion in your deck is "ok"
come on dude

Are the goyim catching on?

>Never dust leggo and epic at all.

This. I only dust epics if they are golden. I may dust my King Krush tho. Useless card from a class that I don't ever play.

>there aren't strong defensive neutrals like Belcher to slow down your gameplan with
Which hunter never ran in the first place.

It's all about what decks you're trying to target, how much anti-aggro there is in the meta, etc. The more anti-aggro there is, the more value you want from your deck, which can be done via stitched trackers, rexxar, etc.

The nerfs only happened a few days ago, so what might be good today might be bad tomorrow. The meta is also different at each rank, so what works at high legend may not work as well at lower ranks. Legend is currently +20% rogue, while rank 6 is only 10% rogue, for example.

Looking at the most popular lists on hsreplay, Keleseth in opening hand results in a 72% win rate (57% overall win rate) and barnes in a 73% win rate (55% overall win rate).

Similar levels of cancer.

>keeping aggro in the dumpster with 1 card
>that card is spreading plauge
>implying it's better to face broken jade druids & all kinds of priests
Start running, prey.

Stancifka's Obsidian Rage Priest. Absolute meme deck for unpredictable meme games.

I don't know why I thought it was shit but I'm now suffering the consequences

>Midrange Hunter never ran Belcher

look, if you don't play the class that often that's fine, but don't try to tell me about what's good in Hunter.

What's likely to happen in all honesty is that Druid will become more popular because people will forget about the "wow we're free from the jade oppressor" thing because it's still tier 1 and Hunter's winrate will continue to drop

This is what midrange hunter looked like in brm.

Belcher could be teched in but rarely was.

Man I love Stancifka's decks and he made a post-nerf mill Rogue. Should I give it a chance guys? It only has 1 leggo the Valeera Dk and i can craft it.

No, considering the first ten top posts are horseshit like "Actually you can reroll your 40g quests by pressing the red arrow once a day and you'll make a lot more gold this way :^)"

not a single wrong point.

>tfw crafted Keleseth first week

>it's absolutely retarded to not run Hydra
youtu.be/8xDEKFzSzVc

4:54

So what are you guys playing now? I'm checking some streamers post-nerf lists and it looks like you need Prince Keleseth to run anything reasonably fast now.

NA
Post tag, and last Hearthstone waifu you masturbated to. No normies allowed.

You thought it was shit because you trust the shit opinion of others too much. Everyone was going on and on about how the Princes were absolute shit and the worst cards in the whole set.. without even bothering to consider that a 2 mana minion that pumps +1+1 into all your other minions for what is a marginal trade-off in some decks is actually pretty decent. Learn from your mistake and never dust stuff without thinking about it again.

Yo what up boys it's /gwt/ here representing Gwent. You guys gonna raid us like this motherfucker? Yea well reminder that your shitty game is a trash pay2win imitation of MTG that only gets worse and less skill intensive every single update. Get fucking destroyed. Gwent owns you.

List?

>opening a doomhammer from a basic pack

is it still used or is it just 100 dust?