/hbg/ - Homebrew and Hacking

. Edition

Previous thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.5 via system transfer or magnethax)
Switch: 3.0.0
Wii U: 5.5.2
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (Userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/

Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC

Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide

Vita: pastebin.com/6DjeR08L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Sep 22]
twitter.com/SciresM/status/910919201560211456
SciresM found Crystal VC patch in GS.
[Sep 21] Superstar Saga leaked
[Sep 20] Notehax, a userland exploit, was released. mrnbayoh.github.io/notehax/
[Sep 12] ntrboot is now compatible with r4igold.cc and AR DS cards. gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntrboot-for-r4igoldcc-ards-ez-ardsi.483802/
[Sep 1] Anemone3DS is a new theme manager. gbatemp.net/threads/482804

>Switch
[Sep 21] Nintendont now supports the Wii U gamepad. There's also a forwarder channel that allows injecting Wii and GC VC. gbatemp.net/threads/wii-on-wii-u-virtual-console-injecting-games.483007/page-56#post-7578188
[Sep 5] 3.0.2 released, expands multiplayer to new regions. Nintendo patched a major exploit with the release of 3.0.1.

>Wii U
[Aug 15] New browser hack method for Wii U on firmware 5.5.2 gbatemp.net/threads/480966

>Vita
[Sep 22] VitaShell 1.74 released. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases/
[Sep 22] NoNPDRM 1.1 github.com/TheOfficialFloW/NoNpDrm
pastebin.com/ELptKruf
[Sep 17] psvgamesd released. Creates complete dumps of cartridge-based games, regardless of firmware. github.com/motoharu-gosuto/psvgamesd
[Sep 4] New Adrenaline 6 release. github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases

>PS4
[Aug 3] 4.73 released, blocks MTX Key, ban reports on shared piracy accounts. wololo.net/2017/08/03/ps4-firmware-4-73-released-blocks-mtx-key-ban-reports-shared-piracy-accounts/

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.to/a9pSPpu
pastebin.com/ZGV9WeK7
github.com/SilicaAndPina/SystemAppsDisabler
twitter.com/DaveeFTW/status/911209621825769472
twitter.com/yifanlu/status/911234847758098433
gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntrboot-for-r4igoldcc-ards-ez-ardsi.483802/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shitposts

reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for

What does the VC patch do?

Any dumps of Fire Emblem Warriors yet?

I'm bored.

I feel like making a custom theme. Any requests?

The amount of text in the OP is getting ridiculous, need to streamline the OP in future if possible.

Is it worth leaving my Switch until they find something exploitable?
I haven't touched it in ages so it's probably an exploitable version but what the fuck is out there right now for it?

Pokemon Gold/Silver theme

It's totally blown open, just wait. Hackers are just waiting for Nintendo to patch it.

>Switch
>[Sep 21] Nintendont now supports the Wii U gamepad
wat

Heres a xdelta3 patch for the superstar saga usa.cia to fix the banners for anyone not using a USA 3ds, it also corrects the version which is apparently 0.0.1, who cares.
Included are the expected hashes, rename source file to Mario Superstar Saga USA.cia.
dropfile.to/a9pSPpu

People noticed that fuck up last thread and commented on it, how it wasn't fixed this thread is beyond me.

Superstar Saga did not need a remake. This game has no soul.

Any good place to download official 3DS themes? Want to get those GS themes.

I dunno, I didn't pay attention plus I was trying hard to put all the new stuff in without going past the 2k limit. Fix it next time you fag.

Why won't Samus Returns US/EU play on my JP N3DS?
Is TrannyFW not supposed to do this shit automatically?

pastebin.com/ZGV9WeK7

This pastebin should replace the first section of text, if we want to have enough space for news. At least just take the links to the guides out and put them in there.

NoNpDRM Rorona/Totori/E&L+ DLC when

Any way to unistall Vita system app trash like near?

Prob

github.com/SilicaAndPina/SystemAppsDisabler

>You can restore everything by: Reinstalling your firmware, and then rebuilding the database.

Can I do that on 3.60?

Yeah, search for vita FW re-installer

>If you wish to use the application on the same device but on a different account, simply copy the fake license6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.riftoux0:license/app/TITLE_ID/6488b73b912a753a492e2714e9b38bc7.rif.
does someone know whether trophies will be copied over?
I have several accounts but I don't want them banned for ''''hacking'''' trophies when in reality they're legit just achieved on another account

Did you want something more like the top image, or the bottom one?

twitter.com/DaveeFTW/status/911209621825769472

while downloading some stuff in the freeshop, i noticed a few games where the filesize for different regions varies a large amount, an example is mighty switch force, the eur & usa versions are 224mb while the japan region its 48mb, anyone know why such a huge difference?

Language, sound/video.

>there is a tier for requesting tiers
>pay me for reasons to pay me
???

i think that part was banter, retard

Whatever you say, Dave.

11.6 sad day counter: 2

whu?

So... I have an european n3DS with the system language being in my native language, but somwhow european games with multi-language support appear in english instead of my language.
Any clue?

try choosing AMERICAN

nigga who cares

>an european

Can NoNpDrm games be backed up with qcma back and forth like normal (and still work)?

Nigga are you retarded? LMAOOO

hahaha every time

Anyone know why homebrew channel isn't showing on my wii u menu? Haxchi is the only thing on that shows up. The only time I saw the homebrew channel is when i got that ovh site to load

twitter.com/yifanlu/status/911234847758098433

There's a joke in there somewhere about Yiffy Lube fucking the scene up himself.

that'd be great actually

finally someone competent working on the vita

Stop hanging off each and every comment/tweet/ledditpost of these faggots you betas. 99% of what they say is total shit like everyone else.

I heard a new Wii U update came out, does it ruin the pirated games using Mocha CFW if I update? If I don't, can I still play online?

in order for him secure it he would have to hack food so yeah. i bet its just shitposting though.

nintendo only patched the browser
there's a new browser exploit but it sucks and it has only 1/10 bootrate

What does 11.6 do? I imagine prevents the savegame hacks present on 11.5?

Lame, but as long as I have updates blocked I can play online, right?

Refreshing did work. Thank you.

yeah no problems

Someone was using a special build of citra for SSS

How do you set up a game directory in citra? I try to set one but nothing ever shows up.

Aurora Wright has been confirmed to be loituma.
Thank you for your help in the investigation, /hbg/.

>>/emugen/

woops meant to say can anyone mirror it on mega or something?

Hey, where do you guys get your CIAs? Specific torrenting sites or something? Because all I've found are some shady ones

What's the deal with NoNpDRM?
Can I play 3.61+ games with it or something?

From nintendo's servers like everyone who isn't retarded

nice try impersonating scriesm redditor.

It dumps without glitches, unlike Mai and Vitamin.

Guise, the fat shit replied. Check the last thread if you want to know what we were taking about re: source code.

Can this hack my 3DS at 11.5?

What's a nigga gotta do to play some motherfucking Mary Skelter around here?

>PC Link is dead because the faggot tried to monetize it and got butthurt over the angry responses
God damn it AMD was a fucking mistake

Is ugopwn still in development? Got an EUR DSi that I'd like to hack some day.

yes, if your usb cable for it still works
gbatemp.net/threads/release-ntrboot-for-r4igoldcc-ards-ez-ardsi.483802/

my usb cable fucking broke and I may as buy a flashcart for the same price as a replacement cable

Can I update from 11.4 to the current firmware on my 3ds? I have a9lh.

install b9s to be sure

Pokken DX comes with update 3.0, which could be handy in the future for some of you guys. Maybe.

Is it okay to update to 11.6?
I jail broke my 3ds xl by using the armloader method.

install b9s to be sure

importing the seed with FBI isnt working and I still can't launch Gold or Silver

what do

try reinstalling the whole thing

it worked yesterday for me

Install something to be sure

From what though? I got the CIA from CIAngel, it didn't launch, so I used FBI to import the seed. FBI said it was successful but it still hangs on launching the game

google 3ds keys
search the game
scan the qr code with FBI
it just werks

i just did that, and it's still freezing on the Nintendo3DS screen
i even deleted the ticket from the old one

idk worked on my machine (11.2 firmware / latest luma)

maybe your FBI is outdated

fuck, im on 11.1, maybe thats why. does it need 11.2? latest Luma tho

also i just downloaded the CIA with FunKeyCIA.py and it worked in Citra so i dont even know anymore

How the FUCK do I destroy/get around the red spikes in samus returns, I've 100% every area besides those

Why are you asking this in /hbg/?

i got an old red ards how do i install ntrboothax on it its what the call the phat version with the cartridge slot.

It's too late for you to stop me now!

>redditspacing
PPUURRGGEE

ok user they don't explain this anywhere in the game so ill help. go into the spider ball and cling to a wall then use the power bomb. it will launch you like a shine spark. also you cant remove the ice block crystals until after the 'final' boss of the game.

a-anyone...?

Which is the easiest/retard friendly way of installing boot loader?

sr?

Nevermind. The Gold/Silver on the freeshop is a preload, isn't it?

It's not on the FreeShop, and even if it was I didn't use it. I used CIAngel, which didn't work, then scanned a ticket QR code with FBI, then installed the seed and it still didn't work.

>go into the spider ball and cling to a wall then use the power bomb. it will launch you like a shine spark.
I did not know the power bomb was able to do that speed booster died for this

yep really dumb that they didn't explain it.

didn't know that the games were playable yet.

How do I make an ntr plugin run on all games? The framerate plugin specifically

samus returns has been out ofically since the 15th