/elyg/ - Elysium General

>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. 320 members and ~120 60s. Raids start at 6:30 GMT.

Horde guild:

Gathering more members after GM harassment and pugging MC next week!

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira - 01/08/2017
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- (embed) If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6 (embed)

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDPV_2_brck
youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw
youtu.be/PNXElmEUIJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for demon hunters

Post your music while demon hunting!
youtube.com/watch?v=UDPV_2_brck

i'm acutally thinking of joining the mafia, from what i heard i have to do a tourist guide first?

When Finalflash runs out of invisibility potions.

who is your guild crush

youtube.com/watch?v=09LTT0xwdfw

You need to lick the right people in the ass.

Animal Faction

Is there a way to make chat shorter?

And the alternative

UI scale probably

so, how many of you fags are finally burnt out on vanilla and are gonna make to jump to Ares™?

What are the rates? Would I have to level 1-60 on Kronos 1x to prepare? If you're going to shill at least save me the hassle of asking these questions.

Ares will be garbage

WHat kind of a pathetic faggot attacks an enemy player when they have the safety of a disabled pvp flag, die to them and then bring their own 60 for video game revenge

give us more info shillman
what is ares?
TBC?

its instant 60 with untouched vanilla content, WWU

thats not it. the whole ui is ok. I just dragged the combat log out by accident, then dragged it over, and now the "say chat" is too long

Aren't they copying over the Kronos players? Seems weird that it would be instant 60, especially since we've had multiple servers where that experiment failed fucking miserably every time without fail.

x1 TBC

They plan to eventually release a new TBC server with Kronos character transfers, it has nothing to do with the ares team/server at the moment.

you got baited idiot

wait what?
so its not TBC x1?

Its x1 but you have the option to instant 60 since the vanilla content is not tempered with (unscripted dungeons,and some quests might not work ect).

guys I think I have a crush on sniffhow, she's so pure and innocent. does the Horde guild need any Warlocks?

oopfh
I don't know how worth it that is, most will just go insta 60 because no matter how great ghostlands is. Blood myst is still shit and 40 levels isn't worth it if everyone is in outland.

make sure to change your filename patterns before samefagging, sniffhow

that's me, not sniffhow dude.

Excess out.

you made me check and its not even the same file name, i fucking hate when retards like you post shit like this.

>you made me check if I fucked up

protip: ignore stupid dramaposting

you know we can see your poster ID?

Players who level from 1-70 get a free spectral tiger but yeah I have no clue how the server will turn out to be. Part of me feels like it'll be dead on arrival. Sucks that the only options for TBC are playing on warmeme or waiting for elysium/kronos to make that jump. I personally don't want to play on overpopulated servers.

no you made me check to see if you were just another retard in this general who needed to be called out for acting like he fucking knew anything or had any level of intellect to the point where he could be called aware.

you can't and if you actually could you'd know im not even the dude that posted the picture.
I just don't like the fact this general has so many retards in it.

why so defensive, sniffhow?

Leave my wife alone

You know the right people or have a decent rank.

I'm R14, have no friends and spend all my time orbiting MoH trannies. can I join the Mafia?

Gropy...

But manlet is only like r10 ?

it's sad how this fits more than 1 person

>give 0 shits about trannies, don't orbit anyone, get new piece of gear every raid
>someone spent 50% of played time trying to erp with "trannies" and orbiting them, ended up getting gkicked/mocked

>Everytime you leave the party everyone says bye and wishes for gl
Damn, this is such a precious moment. Why don't this happen in retail? It's the people? Or the game? (Vanilla vs retail)

Right click the chat tab, unlock, drag the right edge to the left, lock it again

I've played thousands of hours on this server and never seen anything like this happen.

ZG next week my friends

Making the world a friendlier place starts with you!

thanks, really appreciate it
ive been playing for two days, im level 29, and this has happened on every elite, dungeon and kill x mobs quests when i joined a party. Maybe it was me just being lucky. Or just low levels. I hope this trend continues

I was pretty much set on rolling a Warlock but then i watched some stuff that implied that i wouldn't get to use a bunch of my spells because i have to keep CoE up and things like that

Are they actually fun to play lategame or should i just play mage?

This would be my first time playing vanilla at all

Put up curse
Put up corruption
Shadowbolt
refresh corruption
life tap

Thats it, thats all you do. Mages are equally fucked up rotation-wise. What do you consider fun?

That's fine i guess. I've played a lot of Warlock wheras i have never played Mage but i find Locks cooler

I was just worried about not being taken for content because of low numbers compared to a Mage even though the reason my dps is lower is because im buffing the mages by using Elements rather than say Agony

>own name enabled

>Download World_of_Warcraf_1.12.1.rar
>Receive a notice from my ISP for copyright infringement

????????

I live in the US

>land of the free

the trannies cannot escape the rage of the furybull.........

youtu.be/PNXElmEUIJo

Stop seeding it you cuck

>""""""furybull"""""""
>click picture
>its bonerhunter

Not even suprised desu

I thought the new guild loves trannies.

i'm r10 and know several people who are in the mafia, one of them is my best friends in WoW

horde are closeted tranny lovers except they do a really bad job at hiding it

Man, I am having a really great time in vanilla again. It's peak comfy.

>maybe it was just me being lucky

do you play a female character by any chance?

God tier:
Tauren male hunter/shaman
Orc female warrior/shaman
Human male warlock/warrior
Troll male warrior/rogue/shaman/mage
Night Elf male druid
Dwarf male anything

Good tier:
Tauren male warrior
Orc male warrior
Gnome male mage/warlock
Undead mage/warlock
Human male mage/priest/paladin/rogue
Orc shaman

Mid tier:
Orc rogue
Undead warrior
Troll male hunter
Tauren male druid
Night Elf male rogue/warrior/hunter

Absolute shit tier
Human fem anything
Night elf fem anything
Gnome fem anything
Troll fem anything
Dwarf fem anything
Tauren fem anything

Gnome male warrior/rogue
Undead rogue
Orc hunter
Orc warlock

pity (You) tier.

>t. tranny
:^)

Not at all. Although I did encounter a female undead who was extremely kind:
I was LFG for an elite quest, and he whispered me to invite him. He told me that, in that place, there was another quest to be done, and since we needed a group and all that, to do it as well. But it was a chain quest, and I neeeded to complete 3 quests before that one. She helped me (30 minutes). Then we got more people to the group, and again, we had to do the same quests that I just did, (to help them) and he stuck with us (another 30 minutes). All that while high level alliance camped us. We asked for help, and thankfully, they did respond.
Now, we were at the entrance, and we only needed a healer...
But 20 minutes later, one of our dps disconnects without saying nothing. And I kept searching and searching for more people, but there was not many people on the zone. (Maybe because it was too late? 3AM EST)
After all, he did all that for nothing. I felt bad because he helped me, and I didn't. I told him about it, but he didn't seem to bother, he just said "well, I had fun and completed a quest, so it wasn't in vain".
What I'm trying to say is no, I don't play a female character.

that's just chinese

wanna be my gf?

why are chinese so kind?

he wants your white boy pussy.

>get cha to lvl 40, reroll
>get other char to lvl 40. spend 150 gold twinking it out
>gear i got was over priced shit, feel like rerolling
>im stressed out as fuck from playing so much wow and not exercising.

fuck me.

i want to ______ puddi

remember when Finalflash was good?

I miss K2..............

has he been kicked out by his parents yet?

he was good on k2?

hang yourself, weebcuck

Don't bully animeposters

>Don't bully animeposters

how many hours does AV exalted take on alliance side

over 9000 lol

Kek'd

hahahahaha whatafuck XD thats way to much theirs not even 9000 hgours in a weejebd thats froimn dragon ball z lol vegeta wut does da scouter say aboiut his power level ITS OVER 9000@@@!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

XD saw that on knowyourmeme lol

cute boy with sugar daddy level gold LF cute irl girl (no trannies im so sick of you faggots) to lvl with. My rogue is 45 and alliance but I'm willing to reroll for the right person/people ;). Willing to send pics, you don't even have to be as good looking as me just not fat. I'm realizing vanilla is hard without company and friends to motivate you.

get a life, freak

pewdiepie used to play warrior, what is your excuse /elyg/ ?

I'm not a strong superior Nord like he is

How long till the horde guild falls apart again?
Who do you think will cause the shitstorm and why?

Is Babymetal good?

"the" horde guild? there's hundreds of guilds you know that right?

idiot

DoN aka WWD aka Triggered

>asking if a jap band is good on a video game general
hmmmm

WoW Senior Design Producer
Stephan Frost @StephanFrost 2h hours ago
>Bittersweet day ahead of me today, it's my last day at Blizzard. There's a big opportunity I felt I had to take, but I'll miss the people.

Thoughts? The senior design producer just left the retail wow team

It's over.

SHUT IT DOWN

it's actually a school for developing japanese idols you uncultured swine

yesimhealslut...